Katie Price #398 Dope smoked has made it all a bit hazy, is it really 6 months of driving Miss Crazy?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's off again 🙄 UK's biggest & best professional victim! 🏆

I've blanked out numberplate, again!
If she's so worried about her bleeping property perhaps she should go back and live there! I seriously don't understand why she thinks she can live elsewhere and just leave it empty, plus we all know it's NOT her bleeping property anymore!

Reactions: 31
I can't see her having any wild parties, she has no friends.
She has no horses there to go out riding whilst pissed up.
She has no kids there to shout at whilst pissed up
Just JJ to get the brunt of it.
I suppose the likely ❄ drop offs might get a few visits, the paps that follow her everywhere, the drones hovering overhead.
The neighbours hearing her practicing her 'singing' for her 40+ Pride gig tour this summer.
Delivery of her JYYYYYYY outfits, delivery of Harvey's Up their clothing, all those takeaway deliveries, the MUAs, press, reporters, stylists for her magazine shoots, the OF crew, her hairdresser and devoted fans, her bent social worker mate, her admin person. The 6 dogs she allegedly has (that she would never give away or sell) barking noisily. Harvey breaking windows, doors, throwing ipads and calling her a C U next Tuesday. Her shouting as she records her #ads in the kitchen.

Yeah I would move too!
Don't forget Naked Rodney and his new tag team partner Naked Dave!

Imagine opening your front room blinds to find those two lurking in the bushes with one hand on their binoculars and the other hand on their... Ok, I'll stop now as I'm making myself feel slightly nauseous 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah...... Really?

"There was some trash who went, and if I wore some of the outfits, I would have been completely caned (for it)."

View attachment 3003406View attachment 3003408View attachment 3003414View attachment 3003421View attachment 3003434
says the woman who is supposedly campaigning for an online abuse law! But of course that is only for abuse that applies to HER and her precious Harv, not anything SHE says or does!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
If she was given a month’s extension on or about 25th May to vacate the MM, her time will be up next week. After that, presumably, anything left in the house or on the grounds will be deemed as no longer being her property. Surely anything she values would have been removed weeks ago, so why is she banging on about people on not her land?
It’s all designed to create a narrative that she’s a victim so she can swerve court. No doubt Edna is already drafting an email to be sent to the bankruptcy people on the eve of her case being heard, ‘Sorry, M’lud, Katie’s just found a verruca on her damaged trotter. She believes Pete sent it to her via a talking candle and Kieran refuses to go to Boots and buy her some Bazooka. Just let her off and we’ll say no more about the matter.’
IMG_8198.jpeg

Ive just seen the talking candle Skank the omens don’t look good for you.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I thought the same about the KW story that she’d have been shouting from the rooftops, but she’s also been with the Wigan player whilst with SB and hasn’t revealed that one yet, unless it’s in the book 😂
I imagine there’s quite a few we don’t know about!
I wager she's not had protected sex since she split with kieran

• Sick
Its just a matter of time before one of these procedures causes a bad infection which can easily turn into sepsis then Skanks will be in deep water, and it will all be her own doing the fool, though no doubt she would even turn that into a money making exercise.
She has already lost her nipples to infection

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Imagine opening your front room blinds to find those two lurking in the bushes with one hand on their binoculars and the other hand on their... Ok, I'll stop now as I'm making myself feel slightly nauseous 🤢
Think it's time we came clean and confessed Rodney we are the naked bong boys Rodney and Dave, the northern arm of the KP fan club. 😘

• Haha
Damn, I’ve been busted!!!
Look out for me on Skanky’s Instagram, I was in disguise though 😆

No sign of any cars on the driveway or anyone lurking about.
I know Im being cheeky .... but can I please have first dibs on the ` rat piss ` wedding dress, and that shity crappy compact disk table!! Sorry folks ... Im getting in there first before you all start the stampede 🥴

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

On their ... monocular?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.