Katie Price #398 Dope smoked has made it all a bit hazy, is it really 6 months of driving Miss Crazy?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is this car intruding, its not even through the bloody gates!! FFS, the police need to refer her to the nearest asylum. The womans a bleeping lunatic.
Why would he break the locks on the gates but leave the car there in full view!!!! You could jump over those gates they’re so low, hell I’m 62 with arthritis and I could get over them. Blokes probably broke down. Stupid twunt 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Oh well, she announced she will be at the IOW festival this weekend on her pod, so what will she do while she is over there if there are more daily break ins. Nope, can't stay and get the shite out of the MM, more important to go to a festival. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 43
So Mr PP has had the new fencing away on his flatbed THAT C4 PAYED FOR AND PROBABLY PAYED HIM TO ERECT so what's the odds on the grifting slimy bleep charging his next client for the fencing and labour cash in hand. "I can do the job but it'll cost you £850 on the books but for cash i'll get you some reclaimed timber and do it for £500 cash in hand" bleeping slimy grifting bleep just like the rest of the clan .😉😘

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
So Mr PP has had the new fencing away on his flatbed THAT C4 PAYED FOR AND PROBABLY PAYED HIM TO ERECT so what's the odds on the grifting slimy bleep charging his next client for the fencing and labour cash in hand. "I can do the job but it'll cost you £850 on the books but for cash i'll get you some reclaimed timber and do it for £500 cash in hand" bleeping slimy grifting bleep just like the rest of the clan .😉😘
Yep he'll use it for another job.

Reactions: 34
Why would he break the locks on the gates but leave the car there in full view!!!! You could jump over those gates they’re so low, hell I’m 62 with arthritis and I could get over them. Blokes probably broke down. Stupid twunt 😡
I think it's her garden centre stalker, his pink steering wheel is a tribute to her and he'll be parked up at the rental soon🕵️‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Lol, so Mr PP is so tight he's taken the fence. Shameless, the lot of them.
I heard from a good source that when she left the previous property she lived in at Dial Post, she even took the handles off the kitchen cupboards and drawers!
The silver car may have been there when I drove past as it’s on the grass and might not be visible from the road. Perhaps like others have said. It might have just genuinely broke down 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Skank will be on a mission at the I.O.W festival,, it's been broadcast live on sky TV so skanky will be hunting down anyone remotely famous and TV cameras making out she's a VIP guest of honour to get it's mutilated corpse on TV even bet she tries to sing aswell. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I wonder who owns the new rental? And if the MM has any changes on land registry or is it to early to check
Did someone not say that the land had originally been part of the garden next door. Either the neighbour sold the land or built a house on it. I swear someone here said this, said they lived locally.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I heard from a good source that when she left the previous property she lived in at Dial Post, she even took the handles off the kitchen cupboards and drawers!
The silver car may have been there when I drove past as it’s on the grass and might not be visible from the road. Perhaps like others have said. It might have just genuinely broke down 🤷‍♀️
What a greedy cow, not surprised. We had someone near us rented a house they ripped the kitchen out and took it and all the doors and fixtures and fittings! Can't believe the nerve of some people.
---
Did someone not say that the land had originally been part of the garden next door. Either the neighbour sold the land or built a house on it. I swear someone here said this, said they lived locally.
I think I read that here too.

Reactions: 21
And again
Ffs its not her property and surely old bill can fibd out who the registered keeper is through DVLA ffs im sick of her and her bleeping never ending dramas she must love living like this and furthermore whos taking photos of the car in question stinks of a Skanky set up she will waste police time and nothing more will come of it surely old bill have got better things to do than keep running round for her they should tell her to employ private securityor install bleeping cameras im beyond bleeping sick of her tit
---
She should be done for wasting police time.
Yes she should or told to get her own bleeping security and cameras its not even her property now ffs but shes still keeping up the charade it bleeping is its all drama drama drama on a daily basis

Reactions: 27
Think this is the car she had hidden behind the tennis court View attachment 3003568
Here is the advice given on the last MOT.

Next expiry date2025-02-22
Advice
Bumper damaged but not likely to become detached
Advice
Nearside Front Front fog lamp not working
Advice
Offside Front Suspension arm ball joint has slight play (5.3.4 (a) (i))
Advice
Offside Front Suspension arm pin or bush worn but not resulting in excessive movement (5.3.4 (a) (i))
Advice
Rear Reversing lamp inoperative
Advice
Nearside Front Suspension arm ball joint has slight play (5.3.4 (a) (i))
Advice
Nearside Rear Child Seat fitted not allowing full inspection of adult belt
Advice
Nearside Front Suspension arm pin or bush worn but not resulting in excessive movement (5.3.4 (a) (i))
So it is/was owned by someone with a child.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Or has he just dumped it as he has broken down?
and will go and get it later?
She dumps enough of her own cars lol whos taking the photos of said car lol
---
Here is the advice given on the last MOT.

Next expiry date2025-02-22
Advice
Bumper damaged but not likely to become detached
Advice
Nearside Front Front fog lamp not working
Advice
Offside Front Suspension arm ball joint has slight play (5.3.4 (a) (i))
Advice
Offside Front Suspension arm pin or bush worn but not resulting in excessive movement (5.3.4 (a) (i))
Advice
Rear Reversing lamp inoperative
Advice
Nearside Front Suspension arm ball joint has slight play (5.3.4 (a) (i))
Advice
Nearside Rear Child Seat fitted not allowing full inspection of adult belt
Advice
Nearside Front Suspension arm pin or bush worn but not resulting in excessive movement (5.3.4 (a) (i))
So it is/was owned by someone with a child.
Ffs thats a huge list that needs doing like everything else she doesnt look after anything its all just throwaway and trashed typical easy come easy go shes a disaster

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just an old bit of fence no residue and also someone has removed the signs that were on the painted bit of fence and the gate post. 🤣 Makes it even more suspicious now.🤔😉View attachment 3003452
Everything is suspicous if the Skank is involved shes proved it time and time again
---
How is this car intruding, its not even through the bloody gates!! FFS, the police need to refer her to the nearest asylum. The womans a bleeping lunatic.
And shes called them 3 times in a bleeping week ffs her 24/7 security must be crap lol another lie
---
It looks like it's been dumped
Its been dumped at a dump the MM LOL

Last edited:
  • Haha
My guess Pete plans to buy Princess a car for her 17th and pay for the driving lessons. No doubt they’ll be a family celebration which will revolve around good food, good clean fun and enjoying each others company. It won’t involve excessive drink and drugs.

I wonder/wander what she’ll get from her useless Mother. The one that is too wrapped up in blaming her exes for her downfall and living in the past that she can’t move on and build a happy, successful life for herself and her kids like all the exes have.
Probably give her a signed pair of her Jordan knicker and bra sets ... at least they are priceless 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.