Katie Price #398 Dope smoked has made it all a bit hazy, is it really 6 months of driving Miss Crazy?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who the hell is actually going to pay money to buy this book or listen to/ watch any of the promos going on prior to its official release?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
My enormous Swiftie fan sister just sent me the newspaper article where Skank says she can’t stand her. I tried to find a link to one of her recent appearances but found this instead from a couple of years ago. I’m sure it’s probably been shown before but it’s worth repeating. Sister now believes Taylor will cancel rest of tour as how can she compete? 🤣🤣🤣
Max Wall wants his trousers back

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Who the hell is actually going to pay money to buy this book or listen to/ watch any of the promos going on prior to its official release?
I remember years back on whatever show she was on she had people queuing out the door the get her latest book signed. Long gone are those days 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Sadly there will be enough of her idiot mob who will buy it on presale order and in the first weeks for it to initially sell well, we have to accept It will at least do the numbers AFP‘s book of lies and libel did, think AFP went to Number 3 in the bestseller list the week of release, then it hovered around the Top 10 for a couple of weeks, finally plunging out of the Top 100 completely to be pulped 😁 It was enough for Skank to call it a bestseller. Skank’s book will only need a few thousand sales to get into the Top 10, never underestimate the stupidity of her fans to support her and believe her lies. Skank will be Miss Smuggy Smugfest about her first week sales. I do believe she’ll Top 5 at least, just hope it’s not enough to give her a number1 best seller, she still has enough fans to do this, they will buy it in big numbers, think I’ll be one of those hiding the book if I see it when I’m out and about, so sad of me, but someone has to keep those first week sales down 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I've had a great day off peeling laminate in the hallway, the floor reminds me of Skanky's skin, stained and pockmarked.
I think I might start a lifestyle blog,
"Beige to Blue, my journey into colour" I'll post real time footage of the self levelling compound drying in between pics of other people's floors😉😁
1718823974078.png

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She's so classy....

"She was rejected by Calzaghe but managed to land a smacker on Matt Goss. She even tried to unsuccessfully kiss some women. In the end she went off with some guy she had just met. Everyone heard her asking how big his willy was."
This sounds like it could have been last week ffs, what sort of time warp is she stuck in? 😅😅😅

• Haha
  • Sick
I've had a great day off peeling laminate in the hallway, the floor reminds me of Skanky's skin, stained and pockmarked.
I think I might start a lifestyle blog,
"Beige to Blue, my journey into colour" I'll post real time footage of the self levelling compound drying in between pics of other people's floors😉😁
View attachment 3004121
I'm so envious. Can I come round and watch the drying process with you....? It'll be more interesting that reading about Frumpy Dumpling's pregnancy/kitchen/front doors/allotment/podcast/IoW/Albert/effin' Hello Fresh, etc.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
If she has till next week, then I wonder if she still has the ring doorbell up and she's been sent a notification and she's asked Helen to go around and she has taken the photo of the car.

Reactions: 15
If she has till next week, then I wonder if she still has the ring doorbell up and she's been sent a notification and she's asked Helen to go around and she has taken the photo of the car.
You can't see to the end of the drive from her front door so I can't see how she'd know the car was there.

Reactions: 15
I’m jumping ahead to speculate, with absolutely no proof, that the house is a mess inside and outside, even more that we know… and she will use this to say that it was fine when she left it. The visitors/trespassers must have done it 🙄
Yes Noseybonk, I'm also starting to get a whiff of some gameplay from her. Bet she's been told she is liable for something or the other and is setting all this burglars/trespassers bollox up as cover.

Am wondering would she have needed permission from trustees etc re all the C4 renovation work? Cinema room? Any other changes? Maybe she told them she'd put it back as it was and she hasn't and is now being told she'll have to pay to fix it?

Am I talking drivel here 🤔??

Any bets this was the reason why she got the Gatwick Express the other day as a treat for Lego. Anything to save dipping into the depleted mattress fund.

FB_IMG_1718827110120.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.