Katie Price #391 It makes a fool of itself on stage , all the time egged on by Beige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To help with my insomnia I decided to count the amount of tickets left for Sheffield on the 2nd. Now I definitely won't sleep as I'm in shock that over 400 have been sold. Why are people so desperate to see her. I can't believe there are so many deluded "fans" or have krusties arranged a night out and I've missed it?

The same amount has been sold for Newcastle.
you say the same amount for Sheffield and Newcastle have been sold does that not tell you they have not actually been sold she as just filled the seats by giving them away to all her hanger oners(Chardonnay any hairdresser or nail person who is in this week or next etc)the pictures she post from different venues all over the country makes you think this because often the same people are at every venue i have friends but no way would i travel all over to see the same sh.t every night
---
Another story no grid post for the skank like Andre gets, no gushy post underneath etc etc nope just a crappy generic 'love you mum' story that disappearears in 24hrs 😁😁 probably delete it early aswell 🤣
---

Exactly
Oh and here is His birthday GRID POST for his dad's last birthday 😁View attachment 2951792
posted a bit late because Katie was waiting to see if Junior actually posted one and when not she had to search through her pictures to find the one he posted about 6 years ago and post it as if it had come from him

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Don’t lose faith yet Krusties. We deal with housing at work, and just recently we had a planned eviction that got postponed on the day. Still none the wiser as to the reason but it gave the tenant an extra month or so at the property. So it does happen.

• Wow
Reactions: 51
Don’t lose faith yet Krusties. We deal with housing at work, and just recently we had a planned eviction that got postponed on the day. Still none the wiser as to the reason but it gave the tenant an extra month or so at the property. So it does happen.
KP has got alot on and the place is a tip
So might be cheaper to give her more time to clear the house and grounds
I wonder if she will clear it all or get fed up and just leave it anyway
I can see her with the removal van bragging about the new place

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
To help with my insomnia I decided to count the amount of tickets left for Sheffield on the 2nd. Now I definitely won't sleep as I'm in shock that over 400 have been sold. Why are people so desperate to see her. I can't believe there are so many deluded "fans" or have krusties arranged a night out and I've missed it?

Even if 1,000 people turned up at each venue it's still only a small percentage seeing she is supposed to have 2.6 million followers on her ig 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 26
As others have said, she's raided her secret stash and flung a bit of money at the mortgage company to keep her rancid talons on the MM for another month. Probably do the same thing again in a months time.

As for Jr, his probably felt he needed to put something on SM to stop his mother from having a meltdown. Sadly TheDarkling knows all to well what it is like to have a narc for a mother and has been on end of a meltdown when she didn't make a public display of affection on her birthday/mothers day/etc. Sometimes It's not worth the drama not posting something, even if it's not true well wishes.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
KP has got alot on and the place is a tip
So might be cheaper to give her more time to clear the house and grounds
I wonder if she will clear it all or get fed up and just leave it anyway
I can see her with the removal van bragging about the new place
I think she will just leave most of it. No way will she go to the tip

Reactions: 25
The thing is the longer all this goes on the more she drops herself in it
I cannot pay my Tax as I need the money to spend on myself (plus the comment about earning loads)
I cannot go to court as my MH is bad
( I am thinking she is having treatment for addictions) so maybe that was a condition of the delay in BH

Reactions: 22
It’s a witch hunt, none of it is her fault, everyone trying to get justice and money back that is owed to them, the authorities taking her children away, due to her appalling parental behaviour, making her attend therapy sessions, testing her for drugs, HMRC chasing her for non payment of tax, the mortgage company evicting her for not paying her mortgage, while she swans around on constant holidays, are all idiots trying to finish her off.

I’m glad that’s all been cleared up, so leave her alone Krusties, she just wants to be happy…..#BeKind

IMG_7379.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 51

There are obviously more Braindeads than we thought - its an invasion
1716446831945.png

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It’s a witch hunt, none of it is her fault, everyone trying to get justice and money back that is owed to them, the authorities taking her children away, due to her appalling parental behaviour, making her attend therapy sessions, testing her for drugs, HMRC chasing her for non payment of tax, the mortgage company evicting her for not paying her mortgage, while she swans around on constant holidays, are all idiots trying to finish her off.

I’m glad that’s all been cleared up, so leave her alone Krusties, she just wants to be happy…..#BeKind

View attachment 2952196
Jesus who wrote that? They're delusion is nearly as bad as KP's!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She’s arrogant and as thick as mince…
Who was supposedly 'in control' of her finances before? She says she's in control now. I know its all bluster and bullshit and little makes sense but she's had no manager. So who is she going to blame for ignoring bankruptcy terms ( a personal liability) and paying absolutely zero tax for years.....which is also a personal liability?!

Reactions: 27
Who was supposedly 'in control' of her finances before? She says she's in control now. I know its all bluster and bullshit and little makes sense but she's had no manager. So who is she going to blame for ignoring bankruptcy terms ( a personal liability) and paying absolutely zero tax for years.....which is also a personal liability?!
Says she has an accountant (probably Dan) 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 33
Says she has an accountant (probably Dan) 🤷‍♀️
She's still so arrogant, she will pay....when she can.? So basically let huge debts build up into millions and you pay a fiver a month for the next 1000 years?! I do think HMRC will have been investigating her and the forensic accounts, but please, come on. It's about time something came of it ( I'm not in the mood for my usual stance of wait and see this morning 😒)

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Yep it is so frustrating we all have to pay our Tax but she decides to pay when she has any spare cash (which will be never)
I hope the 2nd BH will we just after the 1st
I really hoped that they would take control of her spending but no anything she is earning is going straight into her pocket and she spends ASAP so nobody can have it😡

• Angry
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.