Katie Price #391 It makes a fool of itself on stage , all the time egged on by Beige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm shocked at what she said about Junior on that podcast thing. Not surprised she slagged off Claire -she rarely misses an opportunity to do that - but to talk about disrespect and say, "at least one of my children knows they have a mother" or something similar? Wow! She's put the final nail in the coffin that is her relationship with Junior with that one.

And how she had the sheer GALL to talk about it being important to feel relaxed about having our partner around your family. When she hated Peter's family and was bloody rude to them? And Wendy was turned away from the house when she'd gone to the trouble of making Harvey a frog cake.

And here we have more evidence they read here - only last night we were counting the sparse seats in Birmingham and tonight, Sophie takes a panoramic view of the audience to try to show there are more people there this time.

As for "and they say she can't sing!" Sounds as if Sophie is as tone-deaf as Katie.
Don't forget how atrocious she was to AR parents as well !

• Sad
Reactions: 29
As frustrating as the Bankruptcy situation is What we have to remember is....
1.She's lost her kids. They are all safely away from her
2.She's lost her looks, she's repulsive, face and body falling apart
3.No friends.All she has is less than a hundred 'fans" the dregs of society turning up to watch the freakshow tour
4. Another 'the one' that'll be leaving her for dust in a year or 2 like the rest as she's a narc that can't enjoy a real relationship
5 she's lost her big pay days, she's embarrassing herself on the likes of tik tok Ali express etc whoever would have thought she'd have to stoop so low compared to the big bucks she was pulling in under Clare!!
She's finished krusties, it might be a slow end but it is the end for her no matter how many times she protests

• Heart
Reactions: 69
Who was supposedly 'in control' of her finances before? She says she's in control now. I know its all bluster and bullshit and little makes sense but she's had no manager. So who is she going to blame for ignoring bankruptcy terms ( a personal liability) and paying absolutely zero tax for years.....which is also a personal liability?!
Fat Andrew was her accountant, but she owed him money so he no longer does her accounts. Her brother Daniel was helping with her finances a few years ago, but she said he was 'rinsing her dry' & that was how he paid for the Patcham property & all it';s renovations. He does however, seem to be back on the scene again, in what capacity, who knows? Other than that, she doesn't appear to have any financial assistance. There will be no paperwork, so it's going to be hard for her to argue that she's doesn't owe this amount of tax. She's not provided any financial paperwork to Trustee's or Official Receivers & she can't without showing discrepancies in earnings. I am pretty sure, in spite of what she say's she's committed fraud. Thought non payment of tax was a prisonable offence anyway?

What Are The Penalties For Tax Evasion (UK)?
Tax evasion can result in heavy fines, and the maximum penalty for tax evasion in the UK can even result in jail time. Punishment and the average tax evasion sentence can vary – these are a few examples of penalties that can be incurred:

• Income tax evasion penalties – summary conviction is 6 months in jail or a fine up to £5,000. The maximum penalty for income tax evasion in the UK is seven years in prison or an unlimited fine.
  • Evasion of VAT – in the magistrate’s court, the maximum sentence is 6 months in jail or a fine of up to £20,000. Crown Court cases can be a maximum of seven years in prison or an unlimited fine.
  • Cheating public revenue – due to the serious nature of the crime, the maximum sentence for cheating public revenue in the UK is life in prison or an unlimited fine.
    Providing false documentation to HMRC – either magistrates’ court or as a summary conviction, HMRC tax evasion penalties can range from a fine of up to £20,000 or up to 6 months in prison.
How Do You Know If You Are Being Investigated For Tax Evasion?
You will be notified by letter if HMRC is investigating you for tax evasion. You cannot appeal against an investigation, but it is wise to instruct a tax barrister at the earliest opportunity.

The way you handle a tax evasion investigation can have a substantial impact on the outcome of your case – giving you a better chance of appeal once a penalty has been issued, or finding an amenable settlement. Having a barrister on board from the start of the case can also save you time and money if the case goes to the courts, as your barrister will be familiar with all aspects of the case.

How Does HMRC Investigate Tax Evasion?
If there is an inconsistency with your tax return or some suspicious activity surrounding your accounts, the HMRC fraud team uses a huge database known as ‘Connect’ to investigate tax evasion. Its data gathering powers also enable it to gather information from apps such as Apple, Amazon and Airbnb to help identify tax-evading businesses.

HMRC works with a number of other investigating and criminal enforcement agencies including the Serious Fraud Office to catch tax evaders.

In cases of offshore tax evasion, HMRC works with international law enforcement agencies to discover if British citizens are illegally moving money offshore in an attempt to avoid UK tax laws.

Reactions: 36
I’m the same age as her, I gasped seeing this photo, if only I could be this beautiful, have her style and grace, try harder Kylie I said to myself as I looked into the mirror today, forlornly staring at my brown Indian complexion, observing my skin, normal body and scar free face, all failing to sparkle in the way madam always does.

I just don’t cut it into today’s beauty world anymore, be more like our Queen Katie Price, the world will then be your oyster, I can but dream.

IMG_7387.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 52
I’m the same age as her, I gasped seeing this photo, if only I could be this beautiful, have her style and grace, try harder Kylie I said to myself as I looked into the mirror today, forlornly staring at my brown Indian complexion, observing my skin, normal body and scar free face, all failing to sparkle in the way madam always does.

I just don’t cut it into today’s beauty world anymore, be more like our Queen Katie Price, the world will then be your oyster, I can but dream.

View attachment 2952325
Even that picture of her face on that tit, looks like it's got sore's on it from those Black dot's. Those tit's look rock solid & must be so uncomfortable. How ever does it sleep at night?
What an utter mess.
I bet you are beautiful Kylie, inside & out. Unlike Stig of the Dump, KFP.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55

View attachment 2952325
The skin on her boobs looks like it's pulled so tight that it's painful! It almost looks bruised on the left... I know skin is elastic but surely it has a giving point?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Patience is a virtue..no way is she going to be getting away with anything. Like was previously said she’s lost near enough everything and more to come. She wears a mask!!!! 🤣 it’s what’s going on on the inside 🥴
And……there’s also this little nugget to look forward to reading of Claire Powells’ book when released 🤗

A source exclusively tells OK! that some will be on the edge of their seats awaiting the release. "There will be some people who are worried about what will be in the book, if they have told lies in the past, she will address this in the book.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Geriatric Barbie!! Mattel, you saw it here first!
---

Are you on a mobile device or pc/laptop? If it is a laptop/pc, right click on your home screen, click on display settings, click on resolution, then recommended settings. Also try pressing the control button and 0. It may be your zoom. You ideally want it on 100%. Sometimes you can use control and + or -. Depends on yr pc.Hope this helps.
Christ on a bike! Looks like she’s wearing some curtains left over from The Big Breakfast. She probably sucked Zig and Zag up her clunge whilst she was leaning over to nab them the bleeping troglodyte! Those two ‘crazy’ aliens have not been seen in time! What a total ballbag.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Fat Andrew was her accountant, but she owed him money so he no longer does her accounts. Her brother Daniel was helping with her finances a few years ago, but she said he was 'rinsing her dry' & that was how he paid for the Patcham property & all it';s renovations. He does however, seem to be back on the scene again, in what capacity, who knows? Other than that, she doesn't appear to have any financial assistance. There will be no paperwork, so it's going to be hard for her to argue that she's doesn't owe this amount of tax. She's not provided any financial paperwork to Trustee's or Official Receivers & she can't without showing discrepancies in earnings. I am pretty sure, in spite of what she say's she's committed fraud. Thought non payment of tax was a prisonable offence anyway?

What Are The Penalties For Tax Evasion (UK)?
Tax evasion can result in heavy fines, and the maximum penalty for tax evasion in the UK can even result in jail time. Punishment and the average tax evasion sentence can vary – these are a few examples of penalties that can be incurred:

• Income tax evasion penalties – summary conviction is 6 months in jail or a fine up to £5,000. The maximum penalty for income tax evasion in the UK is seven years in prison or an unlimited fine.
  • Evasion of VAT – in the magistrate’s court, the maximum sentence is 6 months in jail or a fine of up to £20,000. Crown Court cases can be a maximum of seven years in prison or an unlimited fine.
  • Cheating public revenue – due to the serious nature of the crime, the maximum sentence for cheating public revenue in the UK is life in prison or an unlimited fine.
    Providing false documentation to HMRC – either magistrates’ court or as a summary conviction, HMRC tax evasion penalties can range from a fine of up to £20,000 or up to 6 months in prison.
How Do You Know If You Are Being Investigated For Tax Evasion?
You will be notified by letter if HMRC is investigating you for tax evasion. You cannot appeal against an investigation, but it is wise to instruct a tax barrister at the earliest opportunity.

The way you handle a tax evasion investigation can have a substantial impact on the outcome of your case – giving you a better chance of appeal once a penalty has been issued, or finding an amenable settlement. Having a barrister on board from the start of the case can also save you time and money if the case goes to the courts, as your barrister will be familiar with all aspects of the case.

How Does HMRC Investigate Tax Evasion?
If there is an inconsistency with your tax return or some suspicious activity surrounding your accounts, the HMRC fraud team uses a huge database known as ‘Connect’ to investigate tax evasion. Its data gathering powers also enable it to gather information from apps such as Apple, Amazon and Airbnb to help identify tax-evading businesses.

HMRC works with a number of other investigating and criminal enforcement agencies including the Serious Fraud Office to catch tax evaders.

In cases of offshore tax evasion, HMRC works with international law enforcement agencies to discover if British citizens are illegally moving money offshore in an attempt to avoid UK tax laws.
Yes Tax evasion is illegal. I suppose it's a matter of whether there's reasonable proof her avoidance was deliberate and how much HMRC want to pursue it. I can't see her getting away with it. I hope it's all being thoroughly investigated but who knows?!

Reactions: 24
She’s arrogant and as thick as mince…
Unfair to mince.... Mince can be extremely.... erm.... mincey..... Its especially good when peas are added to turn a traditional spag bol into one of her favourite recipes - the rustic spag bol....

• Haha
Krusties pleas help! I can only see half of my screen so can't do 'thumbs up' thingies anymore.Also can't read long sentences at the end on the right hand side of our page (as you look at it) Therefore can't gain a total perspective on your rolling news, eek. I can't expand this page horizontally as the 'bigger screen square icon' is off my page, and when I use the mouse to expand with arrow lines it isn't having any of it, grrr. In fact I cn only see half of what I'm writing. Going nuts here trying to fix it. I laughed my head off @Pom bears 'weird Willy Winkie' depiction flying away clad in prison pjs , taking the talking candle aboard! Thank you m'dear 😘
Also loved the 'Lego-bouquet!' Brilliant. Hope I can sort this stupid screen out asap. I'm reading, laughing and despairing here in equal measure. I see Kipper Price has an extension allowed to vacate the MM.
😖 xXx
Thank you 😀😊🤗💖❤🥰😘💕 xxxx
I hope you got to sort your screen out, it's frustrating when things go wrong with technology. I wish I could help, sending you fluffy hugs Love Pom ❤❤❤😊🐶🐾🥰😘 xxxx.

I've heard of Jack in the box, now I see there's also a twit in the box 😄😘 x...

Resizer_17164569548031.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

View attachment 2952325
Don't put yourself down @SmillieKylie..... Perhaps get yourself a rack of new norks..... they might help you recover your self-esteem.....

1716457560887.png

• Haha
  • Sick
The skin on her boobs looks like it's pulled so tight that it's painful! It almost looks bruised on the left... I know skin is elastic but surely it has a giving point?
Can we all take a moment to appreciate that little bit of skin stretched taut between Phil and Grant, heroically hanging in there and fighting the good fight against symnastia.
Sterling work, praise is due 🙌

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Daily Fail with the story now. I'm wondering/wandering when this podcast was recorded because we all know she was alerted to her second bankruptcy while doing another interview on camera... The comments are exactly as you'd expect.... same old/same old...!

Reactions: 16
Annoyed about the eviction not happening on May 29th, so a short and sweet recap of bloody Madam’s latest exploits.

Well as stated she’s somehow managed to do the impossible again and deferred another event she shouldn’t be able to defer, now moving out on June 26th 🤷🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

View attachment 2951627

So she started the saddo tour of 400 seater Glee Clubs, apparently unable to sell out these events, but in an interview she says she’ll be a billionaire soon, reader, she won’t be.

She looked like this, her designer outfit looked like it cost £100, and that’s being generous…

View attachment 2951634

She sang, it was bad very bad, @PTMe provided us with a video, as bad as it is it was good to know how bad she was, so thank you ❤

I can no longer put into words what her ‘singing’ is meant to be, best to just listen for yourself, or maybe not if you value your ears and sanity, Pride Events this is what is coming this Summer, video at end of this recap if your ears are able to take it 😱

She talked a load of 💩 on a podcast, but the dumb biaaatch held up her weekly calendar for all to see, and consequently we now know she has limited access to her youngest children, is the addict we believed her to be, has tests/therapy regularly, no doubt court ordered. She also has DV ( unsure what this is) therapy sessions, is going to Skegness with Lego on Saturday, to walk past bins probably, in the middle of her tour 🤷🏽‍♀️ Looks like she has also binned off Belfast Pride for something in Cheltenham instead. She put her birthday down, it‘s today, in case she forgot it, so far her birthday has been very uneventful, we are all waiting for Lego to propose on stage in Cardiff tonight, although we haven’t seen him say anything about it yet, as explained next, probably too stoned to remember,

So talking of Lego, I realised his inane grin is possibly a result of spliffs in his little bag, is the bloke a big stoner 🤔😁accounts for him being around her, he sees her as Jordan from 1990 in his foggy weed haze. I think we’re all going with this thought now. I mean c’mon, look at that grin, stoner central 🚬

View attachment 2951652

Finally she did another pod, slagging off her Ex-Men and further alienating her children with PA, way to go Skanky 🤦🏽‍♀️

On we go, what fun will Cardiff bring tonight 🤦🏽‍♀️ I judge these people, I judge them harshly, they have not made good life choices

View attachment 2951656

Current mood after hearing she’s not moving out on May 29th, no Kool for Kylie this month 🤬…..

View attachment 2951658

Finally that video, ooooh shuddder…..

View attachment 2951659
Silver lining… with all the fucktards together in one room, the good folk of Birmingham were safe to go about their business for a couple of hours.👍🏼

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.