Katie Price #391 It makes a fool of itself on stage , all the time egged on by Beige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Annoyed about the eviction not happening on May 29th, so a short and sweet recap of bloody Madam’s latest exploits.

Well as stated she’s somehow managed to do the impossible again and deferred another event she shouldn’t be able to defer, now moving out on June 26th 🤷🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

View attachment 2951627

So she started the saddo tour of 400 seater Glee Clubs, apparently unable to sell out these events, but in an interview she says she’ll be a billionaire soon, reader, she won’t be.

She looked like this, her designer outfit looked like it cost £100, and that’s being generous…

View attachment 2951634

She sang, it was bad very bad, @PTMe provided us with a video, as bad as it is it was good to know how bad she was, so thank you ❤

I can no longer put into words what her ‘singing’ is meant to be, best to just listen for yourself, or maybe not if you value your ears and sanity, Pride Events this is what is coming this Summer, video at end of this recap if your ears are able to take it 😱

She talked a load of 💩 on a podcast, but the dumb biaaatch held up her weekly calendar for all to see, and consequently we now know she has limited access to her youngest children, is the addict we believed her to be, has tests/therapy regularly, no doubt court ordered. She also has DV ( unsure what this is) therapy sessions, is going to Skegness with Lego on Saturday, to walk past bins probably, in the middle of her tour 🤷🏽‍♀️ Looks like she has also binned off Belfast Pride for something in Cheltenham instead. She put her birthday down, it‘s today, in case she forgot it, so far her birthday has been very uneventful, we are all waiting for Lego to propose on stage in Cardiff tonight, although we haven’t seen him say anything about it yet, as explained next, probably too stoned to remember,

So talking of Lego, I realised his inane grin is possibly a result of spliffs in his little bag, is the bloke a big stoner 🤔😁accounts for him being around her, he sees her as Jordan from 1990 in his foggy weed haze. I think we’re all going with this thought now. I mean c’mon, look at that grin, stoner central 🚬

View attachment 2951652

Finally she did another pod, slagging off her Ex-Men and further alienating her children with PA, way to go Skanky 🤦🏽‍♀️

On we go, what fun will Cardiff bring tonight 🤦🏽‍♀️ I judge these people, I judge them harshly, they have not made good life choices

View attachment 2951656

Current mood after hearing she’s not moving out on May 29th, no Kool for Kylie this month 🤬…..

View attachment 2951658

Finally that video, ooooh shuddder…..

View attachment 2951659
Has he had turkey teef already?
The smile is different

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Why is Edna having to catch a train, thought she'd have got a lift from kryten seen as he's the clans new favourite egg and he's spent so much time at Edna's. 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I'm shocked at what she said about Junior on that podcast thing. Not surprised she slagged off Claire -she rarely misses an opportunity to do that - but to talk about disrespect and say, "at least one of my children knows they have a mother" or something similar? Wow! She's put the final nail in the coffin that is her relationship with Junior with that one.

And how she had the sheer GALL to talk about it being important to feel relaxed about having our partner around your family. When she hated Peter's family and was bloody rude to them? And Wendy was turned away from the house when she'd gone to the trouble of making Harvey a frog cake.

And here we have more evidence they read here - only last night we were counting the sparse seats in Birmingham and tonight, Sophie takes a panoramic view of the audience to try to show there are more people there this time.

As for "and they say she can't sing!" Sounds as if Sophie is as tone-deaf as Katie.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Anyone with ears that work I imagine ...
View attachment 2951863
Geriatric Barbie!! Mattel, you saw it here first!
---
Krusties pleas help! I can only see half of my screen so can't do 'thumbs up' thingies anymore.Also can't read long sentences at the end on the right hand side of our page (as you look at it) Therefore can't gain a total perspective on your rolling news, eek. I can't expand this page horizontally as the 'bigger screen square icon' is off my page, and when I use the mouse to expand with arrow lines it isn't having any of it, grrr. In fact I cn only see half of what I'm writing. Going nuts here trying to fix it. I laughed my head off @Pom bears 'weird Willy Winkie' depiction flying away clad in prison pjs , taking the talking candle aboard! Thank you m'dear 😘
Also loved the 'Lego-bouquet!' Brilliant. Hope I can sort this stupid screen out asap. I'm reading, laughing and despairing here in equal measure. I see Kipper Price has an extension allowed to vacate the MM.
😖 xXx
Are you on a mobile device or pc/laptop? If it is a laptop/pc, right click on your home screen, click on display settings, click on resolution, then recommended settings. Also try pressing the control button and 0. It may be your zoom. You ideally want it on 100%. Sometimes you can use control and + or -. Depends on yr pc.Hope this helps.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I'm shocked at what she said about Junior on that podcast thing. Not surprised she slagged off Claire -she rarely misses an opportunity to do that - but to talk about disrespect and say, "at least one of my children knows they have a mother" or something similar? Wow! She's put the final nail in the coffin that is her relationship with Junior with that one.

And how she had the sheer GALL to talk about it being important to feel relaxed about having our partner around your family. When she hated Peter's family and was bloody rude to them? And Wendy was turned away from the house when she'd gone to the trouble of making Harvey a frog cake.

And here we have more evidence they read here - only last night we were counting the sparse seats in Birmingham and tonight, Sophie takes a panoramic view of the audience to try to show there are more people there this time.

As for "and they say she can't sing!" Sounds as if Sophie is as tone-deaf as Katie.
"tone deafness is a genuine neurological disorder. It's called amusia. However, not everyone who lacks musical skills has this condition, which affects an estimated 4% of the population.

Amusia can range in severity, from a mild difficulty in recognizing melodies to a complete inability to distinguish between different musical notes. But what causes this condition? For the majority of sufferers, it's hereditary, said Isabelle Peretz, a professor of psychology at the University of Montreal who specializes in the neurocognition of music.
Most amusics are born that way. Half of their brothers and sisters are born that way, too, because congenital amusia is hereditary,"
So Skank and Sophie could probably both be tone deaf...explains a lot. Skank probably has the worstest case ever🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Don't despair Kylie,, you have a couple of things to look forward to to take your mind off skank and her exploits,, the F.A cup kickyball final is at the weekend and then the EURO 24 kickyball starts for a month. 🤣🤣😘
Errr Mr Stanley - how come you can get away with saying this and I held back from posting on this thread🤣🤣🤣

Edit - I can see I am red card free now 🥰
💙💙💙💙

IMG_1141.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Don't forget the Championship play off final on Sunday.
Come on you Saints !!!
Massive leeds fan here who will be singing in Wembley on Sunday - come on you whites!!!!
---
@WillowTree21 On the previous thread you mentioned if the rats from her trailers will be going with her. I wouldn't be surprised if she has rats after a couple of months in her new rental as there is a video of her in the kitchen of the MM or her previous rental where a rat jumps out from behind a mobility scooter. She is so rancid they just follow her everywhere.

@Pinksquirrel I think we are safe as I was in skeggy a few days ago and there was nothing advertising a visit from a mega star who has been in the spot light for ahem 30 years. I can't find anything online either

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Lego had brought the talking candle on as part of the act, she's turned into Clinton Baptiste.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Massive leeds fan here who will be singing in Wembley on Sunday - come on you whites!!!!
---
@WillowTree21 On the previous thread you mentioned if the rats from her trailers will be going with her. I wouldn't be surprised if she has rats after a couple of months in her new rental as there is a video of her in the kitchen of the MM or her previous rental where a rat jumps out from behind a mobility scooter. She is so rancid they just follow her everywhere.

@Pinksquirrel I think we are safe as I was in skeggy a few days ago and there was nothing advertising a visit from a mega star who has been in the spot light for ahem 30 years. I can't find anything online either
The rat was at the rented bungalow during lockdown, also when the neighbours complained about the noise and piles of rubbish dumped it wasn't long before skank had moved back into Pricey Towers and the landlord had told skank he was selling the place or more like told her to get the duck out. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
To help with my insomnia I decided to count the amount of tickets left for Sheffield on the 2nd. Now I definitely won't sleep as I'm in shock that over 400 have been sold. Why are people so desperate to see her. I can't believe there are so many deluded "fans" or have krusties arranged a night out and I've missed it?

The same amount has been sold for Newcastle.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
To help with my insomnia I decided to count the amount of tickets left for Sheffield on the 2nd. Now I definitely won't sleep as I'm in shock that over 400 have been sold. Why are people so desperate to see her. I can't believe there are so many deluded "fans" or have krusties arranged a night out and I've missed it?

The same amount has been sold for Newcastle.
Think there might be a little bit of skullduggery going on with the ticket sales after they realised skank wasn't filling the places, they have started flogging tickets cheap on filler sites to fill the venues. The London podcast tickets are on sale for £10 and that's supposed to be the big main star guest show and skank can't even half fill that.🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Latest
☝☝ Whenever you read those immortal opening words. . . "Katie Price reveals the truth. . . "
No. She doesn't. She's a grubby liar who wouldn't know the truth if it bit her inflated arse.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Seems quiet in skankyland considering it was skanks birthday last night and Edna was making a point of showing the audience and having a dig at people that said skank can't sing. You'd have thought there'd be plenty of pictures of adoring fans handing skank birthday cards and presents a big rendition of happy birthday to you from all skanks bestie mates and audience then the big birthday cake and after show party, but nothing it's like no one could give a tit apart from kryten who nipped to Aldi for the caterpillar cake and the 46 candle. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.