Katie Price #391 It makes a fool of itself on stage , all the time egged on by Beige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kelly Osbourne - who can be mighty annoying herself - gave Skanky sleeping tablets on a flight to shut her the duck up because she was so annoying.
Hilarious !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
A poster mentioned about The Osbornes talking about Skanky on their podcast but didn't elaborate. Anyone know what they said?
That was me. It was a quick vid on Tik Tok, they weren't scathing about her, but they weren't complimentary either.

Reactions: 20
Annoyed about the eviction not happening on May 29th, so a short and sweet recap of bloody Madam’s latest exploits.

Well as stated she’s somehow managed to do the impossible again and deferred another event she shouldn’t be able to defer, now moving out on June 26th 🤷🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

IMG_7351.jpeg

So she started the saddo tour of 400 seater Glee Clubs, apparently unable to sell out these events, but in an interview she says she’ll be a billionaire soon, reader, she won’t be.

She looked like this, her designer outfit looked like it cost £100, and that’s being generous…

IMG_7349.jpeg

She sang, it was bad very bad, @PTMe provided us with a video, as bad as it is it was good to know how bad she was, so thank you ❤

I can no longer put into words what her ‘singing’ is meant to be, best to just listen for yourself, or maybe not if you value your ears and sanity, Pride Events this is what is coming this Summer, video at end of this recap if your ears are able to take it 😱

She talked a load of 💩 on a podcast, but the dumb biaaatch held up her weekly calendar for all to see, and consequently we now know she has limited access to her youngest children, is the addict we believed her to be, has tests/therapy regularly, no doubt court ordered. She also has DV ( unsure what this is) therapy sessions, is going to Skegness with Lego on Saturday, to walk past bins probably, in the middle of her tour 🤷🏽‍♀️ Looks like she has also binned off Belfast Pride for something in Cheltenham instead. She put her birthday down, it‘s today, in case she forgot it, so far her birthday has been very uneventful, we are all waiting for Lego to propose on stage in Cardiff tonight, although we haven’t seen him say anything about it yet, as explained next, probably too stoned to remember,

So talking of Lego, I realised his inane grin is possibly a result of spliffs in his little bag, is the bloke a big stoner 🤔😁accounts for him being around her, he sees her as Jordan from 1990 in his foggy weed haze. I think we’re all going with this thought now. I mean c’mon, look at that grin, stoner central 🚬

3CA6A035-0219-4895-A911-8DAEF7655E14.jpeg

Finally she did another pod, slagging off her Ex-Men and further alienating her children with PA, way to go Skanky 🤦🏽‍♀️

On we go, what fun will Cardiff bring tonight 🤦🏽‍♀️ I judge these people, I judge them harshly, they have not made good life choices

IMG_7352.jpeg

Current mood after hearing she’s not moving out on May 29th, no Kool for Kylie this month 🤬…..

200.gif

Finally that video, ooooh shuddder…..

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Apologies, still on the previous Fred, but had to skip forward to get something off my chest... @DC16 the following is not directed at you ❤

fuckoff.jpg

giphy.gif

"FUUUUUUUUCK OFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!"

Ahhh... That's better 😌
Back to Fred 390... 🚑

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
So The Bison & whomever this random is are wearing face masks on the train 🤢

FFS .

They absolutely disgust me . No class, no manners , no idea how to behave in public .

The whole Skanky lot of them .

By the way, Beige, it will take a lot more than a cheap grifted face mask to make you anywhere near presentable.
Can’t somebody slip these pair some sleeping tablets?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Annoyed about the eviction not happening on May 29th, so a short and sweet recap of bloody Madam’s latest exploits.

Well as stated she’s somehow managed to do the impossible again and deferred another event she shouldn’t be able to defer, now moving out on June 26th 🤷🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

View attachment 2951627

So she started the saddo tour of 400 seater Glee Clubs, apparently unable to sell out these events, but in an interview she says she’ll be a billionaire soon, reader, she won’t be.

She looked like this, her designer outfit looked like it cost £100, and that’s being generous…

View attachment 2951634

She sang, it was bad very bad, @PTMe provided us with a video, as bad as it is it was good to know how bad she was, so thank you ❤

I can no longer put into words what her ‘singing’ is meant to be, best to just listen for yourself, or maybe not if you value your ears and sanity, Pride Events this is what is coming this Summer, video at end of this recap if your ears are able to take it 😱

She talked a load of 💩 on a podcast, but the dumb biaaatch held up her weekly calendar for all to see, and consequently we now know she has limited access to her youngest children, is the addict we believed her to be, has tests/therapy regularly, no doubt court ordered. She also has DV ( unsure what this is) therapy sessions, is going to Skegness with Lego on Saturday, to walk past bins probably, in the middle of her tour 🤷🏽‍♀️ Looks like she has also binned off Belfast Pride for something in Cheltenham instead. She put her birthday down, it‘s today, in case she forgot it, so far her birthday has been very uneventful, we are all waiting for Lego to propose on stage in Cardiff tonight, although we haven’t seen him say anything about it yet, as explained next, probably to stoned to remember,

So talking of Lego, I realised his inane grin is a result of spliffs in his little bag, the bloke is a stoner, accounts for him being around her, he sees her as Jordan from 1990 in his foggy weed haze. I think we’re all going with this thought now. I mean c’mon, look at that grin, stoner central 🚬

View attachment 2951652

Finally she did another pod, slagging off her Ex-Men and further alienating her children with PA, way to go Skanky 🤦🏽‍♀️

On we go, what fun will Cardiff bring tonight 🤦🏽‍♀️ I judge these people, I judge them harshly, they have not made good life choices

View attachment 2951656

Current mood after hearing she’s not moving out on May 29th, no Kool for Kylie this month 🤬…..

View attachment 2951658

Finally that video, ooooh shuddder…..

View attachment 2951659
Don't despair Kylie,, you have a couple of things to look forward to to take your mind off skank and her exploits,, the F.A cup kickyball final is at the weekend and then the EURO 24 kickyball starts for a month. 🤣🤣😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Yeah she was just talking absolute shite most of the time. Repeating the same things she’s been saying for years, the media, the exes. There really is absolutely no self awareness there. The way she spoke about her two eldest was disgusting. It was quite obvious she was referring to Junior when saying she wasn’t allowed to be involved, he’d been ‘taken in’ by management and they treat her family like dirt. She has absolutely no boundaries and they have zero privacy thanks to her.
---
The Osbournes Pod for anyone who wants to see it. They slate her from about 6 mins in after saying how lovely PA is. They even play a bit of a whole new world to demonstrate how tit her singing is. 😂
Ozzy - 'I wouldn't go that far' 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

The Sun are absolutely gunning for her. For “struggled to hit the right notes” read ‘sounded like a rusty angle grinder being thrown down a mineshaft’ 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Don't despair Kylie,, you have a couple of things to look forward to to take your mind off skank and her exploits,, the F.A cup kickyball final is at the weekend and then the EURO 24 kickyball starts for a month. 🤣🤣😘
Bet you thought I was gonna give you a Yellow or Red card for that Stan, but in strange turn of events, I have just discovered Kylie has a deep love of the Kickyball, so now I have to as well, where she goes, I will follow 🤦🏽‍♀️😁 Woo Hoo, roll on the Euro Run Around and KickyBall 2024 thing 💃🏾⚽

IMG_2728.jpeg

Think you can see into the future eh Stan, you might have got the Skanky eviction not happening correct, but you didn’t see this one coming did you ⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Don't forget the Championship play off final on Sunday.
Come on you Saints !!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.