Katie Price #391 It makes a fool of itself on stage , all the time egged on by Beige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love how she can't wait to leave MM but won't actually do so, begging for more time!
Make it, make sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Meanwhile Carl is at a Event with KSR and Francine Lewis with Megan, Skank is going to go Nuclear ☢
Unless she’s whipped up some Egg whites chucked them over her car and is trying to frame CW ???
Got to say they make a cute couple
They always go on to do much better when they leave her behind....

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I’m not being evicted but I’ve got to leave as it’s not safe the police advised me to move blah blah blab

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I’m not being evicted but I’ve got to leave as it’s not safe the police advised me to move blah blah blab
Also the Priory advised her to never go back too when she first went bankrupt.

Why only do the pink car, why not all the others? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 47
She’s one bleeping vile bleep ain’tshe?devious but thinks she’s clever.what a bleeping laugh eh.She’s as thick as tit,a bleeping big turd.I’m sure you bleep your day is soon.Lay on that bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Also the Priory advised her to never go back too when she first went bankrupt.

Why only do the pink car, why not all the others? 🤔
Thats what i said DC,,, why just the pink beast and not the newer more expensive cars and a day after the much publicised parking ticket, seems the scene was set for a dramatic event. 😎

Reactions: 40
Anyone started a new thread yet? Will give it 10 mins and then will do one if nobody else has

• Heart
Reactions: 20
You’re confused by my message? Maybe ‘don’t like’ is too harsh; I find him irritating. But the fact he was up to teenage tomfoolery made him more relatable for me. That’s what I was getting at.
Thanks for clarifying, just didn't understand, but I do now (y)

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.