Katie Price #391 It makes a fool of itself on stage , all the time egged on by Beige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's still so arrogant, she will pay....when she can.? So basically let huge debts build up into millions and you pay a fiver a month for the next 1000 years?! I do think HMRC will have been investigating her and the forensic accounts, but please, come on. It's about time something came of it ( I'm not in the mood for my usual stance of wait and see this morning 😒)
The funniest thing is, if her master plan is to earn enough to pay it 🤥🤥, she will just owe even more in the taxes on what she’s earned to pay for it. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Just caught up so apologies .

I don’t think it’s fair people slagging little JJ off for only providing a cheap supermarket birthday cake for his mummy real life girlfriend.

Aunty Bison held his hand all the way to the shop and helped him count his pocket money out … and a Caterpillar Cake was all he could afford.

It was very brave of him to step out on that big nasty stage in front of all those morons people.

Trolls , the lot of ya 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 57
I thought she asked everyone coming to the show on her birthday to bring her presents? So where are the piles of gifts from her adoring fans?
Laughing my head off at JJ walking on stage with a supermarket cake and a 46 candle. Is that the best he could do for his baby darling :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Kryten going on stage with a Colin the caterpillar cake for his love ahh
That she bought herself ...or Edna did ... 'get out there and give her this, yes, you have to look at her, oh alright then just keep your eyes on the cake'

• Haha
Reactions: 32
It’s a witch hunt, none of it is her fault, everyone trying to get justice and money back that is owed to them, the authorities taking her children away, due to her appalling parental behaviour, making her attend therapy sessions, testing her for drugs, HMRC chasing her for non payment of tax, the mortgage company evicting her for not paying her mortgage, while she swans around on constant holidays, are all idiots trying to finish her off.

I’m glad that’s all been cleared up, so leave her alone Krusties, she just wants to be happy…..#BeKind

View attachment 2952196
So HMRC and all the creditors ( traders and individuals) who just want payment for what they're owed are idiots trying to finish her?
KP owes people money and they want it back because they have to be able to afford to live.....just like your beloved KP said

'I've got bills to pay, I've got outgoings, I've got to live.''

This applies to all her creditors too you absolute cretin!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I thought she asked everyone coming to the show on her birthday to bring her presents? So where are the piles of gifts from her adoring fans?
Laughing my head off at JJ walking on stage with a supermarket cake and a 46 candle. Is that the best he could do for his baby darling :ROFLMAO:
The thing is he could have paid a little bit more and got a bigger supermarket cake
And flowers but I suppose he could only carry a small cake in his little hands

• Haha
Reactions: 30
So HMRC and all the creditors ( traders and individuals) who just want payment for what they're owed are idiots trying to finish her?
KP owes people money and they want it back because they have to be able to afford to live.....just like your beloved KP said

'I've got bills to pay, I've got outgoings, I've got to live.''

This applies to all her creditors too you absolute cretin!
I've never known anybody have more reasons for reasons as she does

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She's still so arrogant, she will pay....when she can.? So basically let huge debts build up into millions and you pay a fiver a month for the next 1000 years?! I do think HMRC will have been investigating her and the forensic accounts, but please, come on. It's about time something came of it ( I'm not in the mood for my usual stance of wait and see this morning 😒)
OMG you’ve turned into impatient “I don’t do waiting” me, Helena ! 😁 Skank’s broken you 🤦🏽‍♀️

Have to say it’s getting farcical now isn’t it. I had a chat a few weeks ago in the pub with Mr SK and his financial mates, I updated them with all I know about her case, and their consensus was one of bewilderment that she was still evading being brought to account, and all said it was very odd how she was constantly able to get her bankruptcy deferred. They said she’s not a multi national company with money spread far and wide, in shell companies etc, where it can take years to track down hidden assets and reserves, she’s just an ex glamour model without it seems clever accountants and lawyers these days. They all felt if FA were involved they would easily track down any illegal activities, and find any dodgy bank accounts within weeks, for this to be so drawn out, something wasn’t right and all were scratching their heads at the ineffectiveness of both the trustees and the courts in her case. A couple joked does she have serious dirt on someone in high places because this shouldn’t be happening and her creditors are being badly failed, they said this is incompetence now. I personally don’t think it’s dirt on someone, but something is amiss when even financial experts can’t explain away why she remains so untouched after such a long period. It’s not normal and it’s why I’ve given up on the BH, it’s just too frustrating to get a date and see that can kicked down the road again, I can’t do it anymore, I just don’t believe they will actually deal with her, I honestly think we’ll see the same again again in July, FFS she’s even got the eviction kicked down that road, the questions are why and how is she not being tackled, it’s a joke now 🤔 I have no answers, my financial friends are perplexed, no one on here can understand it, Schmooze who understands the process doesn’t get it, I know we can’t answer the question but how is she doing it 🤷🏽‍♀️
---

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
My OH was I finance and he cannot understand why they haven’t sorted it out
And the longer it goes in the worse it gets she is adding to her debts all the time
It is making the judges/trustees look like fools that a crafty sly thing is running rings around them

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Perhaps they can show you the electric chair, Skanky..... but we're still waiting to hear if you can get a visa...

Katie added: "I'm supposed to be going to Texas at the end of the year to interview men on death row for a show that I'm doing serial killers, all of that."

• Haha
Reactions: 25
OMG you’ve turned into impatient “I don’t do waiting” me, Helena ! 😁 Skank’s broken you 🤦🏽‍♀️

Have to say it’s getting farcical now isn’t it. I had a chat a few weeks ago in the pub with Mr SK and his financial mates, I updated them with all I know about her case, and their consensus was one of bewilderment that she was still evading being brought to account, and all said it was very odd how she was constantly able to get her bankruptcy deferred. They said she’s not a multi national company with money spread far and wide, in shell companies etc, where it can take years to track down hidden assets and reserves, she’s just an ex glamour model without it seems clever accountants and lawyers these days. They all felt if FA were involved they would easily track down any illegal activities, and find any dodgy bank accounts within weeks, for this to be so drawn out, something wasn’t right and all were scratching their heads at the ineffectiveness of both the trustees and the courts in her case. A couple joked does she have serious dirt on someone in high places because this shouldn’t be happening and her creditors are being badly failed, they said this is incompetence now. I personally don’t think it’s dirt on someone, but something is amiss when even financial experts can’t explain away why she remains so untouched after such a long period. It’s not normal and it’s why I’ve given up on the BH, it’s just too frustrating to get a date and see that can kicked down the road again, I can’t do it anymore, I just don’t believe they will actually deal with her, I honestly think we’ll see the same again again in July, FFS she’s even got the eviction kicked down that road, the questions are why and how is she not being tackled, it’s a joke now 🤔 I have no answers, my financial friends are perplexed, no one on here can understand it, Schmooze who understands the process doesn’t get it, I know we can’t answer the question but how is she doing it 🤷🏽‍♀️
---
I think I have turned into you a bit 😁. I might have to spend less time bothering about KP's comeuppance. Who knows how long it will take, 3 months, 6 months a year or more....or never?! I don't think HMRC will let go but the lack of progress is in some areas seems baffling as you say.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Perhaps they can show you the electric chair, Skanky..... but we're still waiting to hear if you can get a visa...

Katie added: "I'm supposed to be going to Texas at the end of the year to interview men on death row for a show that I'm doing serial killers, all of that."

I very much doubt she will get a visa into the US and there are NO programmes planned with C4, so as usual all bollox.
I doubt she would even pass a DBS check in this country.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.