Katie Price #391 It makes a fool of itself on stage , all the time egged on by Beige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another story no grid post for the skank like Andre gets, no gushy post underneath etc etc nope just a crappy generic 'love you mum' story that disappearears in 24hrs 😁😁 probably delete it early aswell 🤣
---
I expected he would, he is a polite, well brought up ( not by Skank) young man. Bit late in the day and not a recent photo so just enough to be polite and appease her
Exactly
Oh and here is His birthday GRID POST for his dad's last birthday 😁
1000023156.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Annoyed about the eviction not happening on May 29th, so a short and sweet recap of bloody Madam’s latest exploits.

Well as stated she’s somehow managed to do the impossible again and deferred another event she shouldn’t be able to defer, now moving out on June 26th 🤷🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

View attachment 2951627

So she started the saddo tour of 400 seater Glee Clubs, apparently unable to sell out these events, but in an interview she says she’ll be a billionaire soon, reader, she won’t be.

She looked like this, her designer outfit looked like it cost £100, and that’s being generous…

View attachment 2951634

She sang, it was bad very bad, @PTMe provided us with a video, as bad as it is it was good to know how bad she was, so thank you ❤

I can no longer put into words what her ‘singing’ is meant to be, best to just listen for yourself, or maybe not if you value your ears and sanity, Pride Events this is what is coming this Summer, video at end of this recap if your ears are able to take it 😱

She talked a load of 💩 on a podcast, but the dumb biaaatch held up her weekly calendar for all to see, and consequently we now know she has limited access to her youngest children, is the addict we believed her to be, has tests/therapy regularly, no doubt court ordered. She also has DV ( unsure what this is) therapy sessions, is going to Skegness with Lego on Saturday, to walk past bins probably, in the middle of her tour 🤷🏽‍♀️ Looks like she has also binned off Belfast Pride for something in Cheltenham instead. She put her birthday down, it‘s today, in case she forgot it, so far her birthday has been very uneventful, we are all waiting for Lego to propose on stage in Cardiff tonight, although we haven’t seen him say anything about it yet, as explained next, probably too stoned to remember,

So talking of Lego, I realised his inane grin is possibly a result of spliffs in his little bag, is the bloke a big stoner 🤔😁accounts for him being around her, he sees her as Jordan from 1990 in his foggy weed haze. I think we’re all going with this thought now. I mean c’mon, look at that grin, stoner central 🚬

View attachment 2951652

Finally she did another pod, slagging off her Ex-Men and further alienating her children with PA, way to go Skanky 🤦🏽‍♀️

On we go, what fun will Cardiff bring tonight 🤦🏽‍♀️ I judge these people, I judge them harshly, they have not made good life choices

View attachment 2951656

Current mood after hearing she’s not moving out on May 29th, no Kool for Kylie this month 🤬…..

View attachment 2951658

Finally that video, ooooh shuddder…..

View attachment 2951659
She is completely tone deaf I. Singing and of course reading the room

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Well there’s only 3 minutes until it’s 22.22pm on 22nd May Skanky’s birthday so surely that will be when baby Lego head proposes to his baby darling!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
The name on the bottom of the Train Face Mask photo looks like it says "Christina Hairywank" 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Haaaaaanooooooo Part 2…..no you can’t sing Skank, just stop thinking you can, this is mainly a backing vocal track with you still shouting over the top in the chorus, you don’t sing you shout, and your movement and stage presence is tragic, methinks Madam did not like the one posted last night on here, so has put this out 😁

Her fans 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 58
Another story no grid post for the skank like Andre gets, no gushy post underneath etc etc nope just a crappy generic 'love you mum' story that disappearears in 24hrs 😁😁 probably delete it early aswell 🤣
---

Exactly
Oh and here is His birthday GRID POST for his dad's last birthday 😁View attachment 2951792

1.jpg

Bloody hell @Stan Butler it's just like you and me! Except we'd be posing in the reflection of the steel counter top at Sullivan's chippy in Hornsea 🤣🤣🤣

Need to head over for some decent fish and chips soon... Wasn't impressed with the battered sausage from my local chippy 😒

sausage.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Haaaaaanooooooo Part 2…..no you can’t sing Skank, just stop thinking you can, this is mainly a backing vocal track with you still shouting over the top in the chorus, you don’t sing you shout, and your movement and stage presence is tragic, methinks Madam did not like the one posted last night on here, so has put this out 😁

Her fans 🤦🏽‍♀️

View attachment 2951847
Same outfit!
Bet it stinks.
Phoar, fishy!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
So skanks been given an extension of 4 weeks not a month unless of course skanks lying and well we know she talks bs

Reactions: 13

Her fans 🤦🏽‍♀️

View attachment 2951847
33 seconds in… check for wee dribble.. again😂 crackhead who leaks now and again ☺

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
I said there was no chance she would be evicted this month, and was right.

She will only be leaving next month in June if she decides to accept it and doesn't try any more tricks.

She will not be attending the next scheduled bankruptcy hearing in July, the court will either accept her delaying tactics again or something else will happen.

Reactions: 19
Yeah she was just talking absolute shite most of the time. Repeating the same things she’s been saying for years, the media, the exes. There really is absolutely no self awareness there. The way she spoke about her two eldest was disgusting. It was quite obvious she was referring to Junior when saying she wasn’t allowed to be involved, he’d been ‘taken in’ by management and they treat her family like dirt. She has absolutely no boundaries and they have zero privacy thanks to her.
---
The Osbournes Pod for anyone who wants to see it. They slate her from about 6 mins in after saying how lovely PA is. They even play a bit of a whole new world to demonstrate how tit her singing is. 😂
Sorry but I lost it at the bit where Sharon was saying she was a beautiful woman but ruined herself with the surgery 🤭😑🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
View attachment 2951853
Bloody hell @Stan Butler it's just like you and me! Except we'd be posing in the reflection of the steel counter top at Sullivan's chippy in Hornsea 🤣🤣🤣

Need to head over for some decent fish and chips soon... Wasn't impressed with the battered sausage from my local chippy 😒

View attachment 2951852
Haven't been Hornsea in ages Mr Deepo,, must be the only sullies chippie left used to be like Bob Carvers shops and restaurants all over but only a couple left now. Road trip tomorrow for me and Diesel now, was going to paint the shed but fish+chips and mushy peas sounds better. 🤣
Those sausages look rank from the chippie 😔

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Her fans 🤦🏽‍♀️

View attachment 2951847
30 seconds in... That is quite possibly the only time I've seen someone literally pull their own head out of their hole 🤣

1.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Krusties pleas help! I can only see half of my screen so can't do 'thumbs up' thingies anymore.Also can't read long sentences at the end on the right hand side of our page (as you look at it) Therefore can't gain a total perspective on your rolling news, eek. I can't expand this page horizontally as the 'bigger screen square icon' is off my page, and when I use the mouse to expand with arrow lines it isn't having any of it, grrr. In fact I cn only see half of what I'm writing. Going nuts here trying to fix it. I laughed my head off @Pom bears 'weird Willy Winkie' depiction flying away clad in prison pjs , taking the talking candle aboard! Thank you m'dear 😘
Also loved the 'Lego-bouquet!' Brilliant. Hope I can sort this stupid screen out asap. I'm reading, laughing and despairing here in equal measure. I see Kipper Price has an extension allowed to vacate the MM.
😖 xXx

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.