Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Wasn’t an hour late, hmmmmm so she says, had a pop at the Scum senior showbiz journalist, hmmmmm is that wise as they now taste blood Skank 🤔

IMG_7595.jpeg

So The Scum lied did they Skank 🤔

What about you and what you said about the event 🤔

So far no sign of AFP and PP Fencing there, you said they would be
So far no sign of P and her bf there, you said they would be
So far no sign of J and his gf there, you said they might be 🤦🏽‍♀️
So far no sign of Lego’s Dad, you said he would be
So far no sign of lots of famous faces attending, there would be a big surprise, where are they, you said there would be many there

Must admit you did drag H up there, as he has no choice, and you posted some very uncomfortable viewing videos of him, making him perform “Haaaanoooo”, with you, so at least you are consistent with the continued exploitation of a disabled man, I’ll give you that 🤦🏽‍♀️

Who’s lying now then Skank 🤔

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 82

Winepig

VIP Member
Kelly Osbourne - who can be mighty annoying herself - gave Skanky sleeping tablets on a flight to shut her the fuck up because she was so annoying.
Hilarious !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
Riddle me this Katie Price.

When Harvey was 16 you entered IVA. When he reached 18 you were made bankrupt. He wasn’t financing your life with his trust fund was he?

As for the MM you were allowed a rental but begged to go back to MM so you could work..

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 79

Curious7683

Long time lurker here, never posted before but have something to contribute - can confirm that PFP was there last night. A distant acquaintance who is a massive fan went to the shambles and posted a pic with him. No sign of AFP from what I’ve seen. Plenty of footage of it screeching including that old faithful ‘I have nothing’ (how apt!) and poor H being dragged out to perform 😡

• Wow
Reactions: 76

SmillieKylie

VIP Member

yep, latest 🤣
Who was the Tattler who discovered the ticket seat filling service days ago, take a bow, you are now an unofficial investigative journalist, that has deffo been nicked from here, the work we do for The Red Tops.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Well I'm glad Edna made all that effort to track down those green trainers. They are just the key to that fabulous outfit 🙄
The 2 ugly sister's. Tweedle Dee & Tweedle dumb. Frumpy is about the same shape as them & Skank's tit's are like their heads. How anyone could even pay £10 to see this boring pair of 'twat's' is beyond belief. If I hadn't been out of the house for years, this is the last thing I'd want to be doing, watching these 2 morons. Have to wonder who the people are that find this entertaining. KFP is clutching at straws trying to get cash. She's still so arrogant & believe's she is still 'top of her game'. Surely she knows, deep down, she's a liability & will never get work like she had when she was popular & with Peter. I'd love to know how much these 2 actually make from these :poop: shows. Frumpy sitting there so smug, thinking she's a celeb. Fat cow need's a reality check too. Eviction from MM can't come soon enough. Can't see how she's going to pay rent & bill's with the limited work she's getting. She can't keep up, travelling all over the country for too long. If she has to sell tickets for £10 a pop, just to put bum's on a seat, she'll be making a loss.
Had to laugh at Ugly Boy offering her the caterpillar cake. Time's when she had the like's of Choccywoccydoodah making her huge luxury cake's & now a cheap supermarket offering:poop::LOL:. How embarrassing:ROFLMAO: Goes to show, Ugly Boy has the mentality of a 9 year old.
1716531569955.png

Thread title suggestion:

#392 Screeching a song. Arrogance is strong. Eviction not long. BRING IT ON.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75

DC16

VIP Member
#392 KP is manifesting becoming a billionaire, but spends it all on her nails & hair.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73

Winepig

VIP Member
It has started lovelies …. The papers getting details of the severity of her situation , printing details …. She is powerless to stop it & we all know how she likes to control the narrative . This article will REALLY p her off.

You can be sure if the “ papers” know this much, the financial investigators must be knee deep . Right about now.
Price , you are nothing but a thief & a criminal - your days are truly numbered , plus those of your grifting family.
We are watching karma in action .
I believe this is the tip of the iceberg to a huge , filthy , shocking mess.
And we are so close to the toppling of her stinking house of cards.
I LOVE IT !!!
DO YOU LOVE IT ???

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 73

Mrsmaa

Hello a long time lurked here. I have just read that she might be in Clapham at the Grand . That's a 5 minute walk from me 😁 anyone know what day and time as I am soooo tempted to go up there and shout "kipper" at her lool

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Oooooo.....

An expert who examined the deeds to the 19-bedroom Sussex mega house told us: 'Her finances are as much of a mess as her house itself - she has negligible equity at best and may even still owe money on the house even after selling it. It's a real disaster.'
Land Registry records seen by Mailonline confirm the cash-strapped glamour model turned TV celebrity and author apparently has little or no equity in her run-down country home in West Sussex.
Price, 46, has two outstanding mortgages on the 19-room property, meaning that any proceeds from a sale must go to pay her lenders first.
Paperwork also suggests that the size of the two outstanding loans might not even cover the current value of her three-storey house which she bought for £1.35m in October 201

...and presumably this is why she thought it was safe and couldn't be taken away from her. I wonder who the 'official' is...?

The official dealing with Price's first bankruptcy, in 2019 over trading debts of £3.2 millions, filed a 'disclaimer' to the Land Registry in January 2021 saying her home would not be seized to distribute to her creditors.
A property lawyer told MailOnline: 'This is a very unusual situation, and I have never seen it before in relation to a freehold property.
'I can only assume that the Trustee in her Bankruptcy believed at the time that she did not have any realisable assets in the property which were worth pursuing.
'As she has just been made bankrupt again, I can't imagine that the situation has changed to any great extent'.
She really is absolutely finished in every single way. I am here for every glorious moment of it 😂
She cannot cover up or put a spin on the finances anymore.
The facts are bursting through the door she's been desperately trying to keep closed.

She's physically butchered herself & continues to make things worse with crap procedures.

No invites to anything at all anymore. Because she's such a liability nobody wants her at all.
Zero celebrity friends left. Minimal friends of any description!
There are no upcoming shows. She is not in demand. She is not turning work down.

She wouldn't know the truth about anything if it slapped her in her stupid face. Lies is all she knows. And the amount of people believing her lies is getting smaller.

She's lost her youngest kids. Thank goodness they're now safe. God knows what damage she's done them 😢
The eldest 2 are keeping away.
I honestly think the only reason P stayed close for so long was to try & keep a look out for J & B 😢
There's just H left now. And she has publicly stated that she hopes he goes before her.
And I'm sorry for saying this, but I think she just sees him as a hindrance now. No more money from DY. Not a cute little boy anymore. Has been stopped from exploiting him as much as she did. Night club visits were stopped. Filming in the college was stopped.

The big house is gone. Anyone who knowingly lets her live in their property has to be completely mental. They will end up with a completely wrecked shit tip. Anyone who is renting in her behalf is also mental because they will also be shit on. There is no way possible she is renting a property legitimately in her her name.

Her relationship is fake. No big OK spreads anymore talking about the latest "the one". It's boring. Nobody gives a shit.

Can't even fill a few seats for a tenner at her shows.

Let's just crack open the Kylie wine & sit back & enjoy this shit show as it continues to roll along.

• Heart
Reactions: 70

In_Deep

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

Parry1988

VIP Member
As frustrating as the Bankruptcy situation is What we have to remember is....
1.She's lost her kids. They are all safely away from her
2.She's lost her looks, she's repulsive, face and body falling apart
3.No friends.All she has is less than a hundred 'fans" the dregs of society turning up to watch the freakshow tour
4. Another 'the one' that'll be leaving her for dust in a year or 2 like the rest as she's a narc that can't enjoy a real relationship
5 she's lost her big pay days, she's embarrassing herself on the likes of tik tok Ali express etc whoever would have thought she'd have to stoop so low compared to the big bucks she was pulling in under Clare!!
She's finished krusties, it might be a slow end but it is the end for her no matter how many times she protests

• Heart

Tanley

VIP Member
What she said ‘I don’t do magazine shoots anymore. They don’t pay enough and I’m not cheap’.
What she meant ‘No magazine wants to take my photo anymore, even when I beg and tell them I will do it for nothing’.

• Haha
  • Heart

Ecosse

VIP Member
I'm shocked at what she said about Junior on that podcast thing. Not surprised she slagged off Claire -she rarely misses an opportunity to do that - but to talk about disrespect and say, "at least one of my children knows they have a mother" or something similar? Wow! She's put the final nail in the coffin that is her relationship with Junior with that one.

And how she had the sheer GALL to talk about it being important to feel relaxed about having our partner around your family. When she hated Peter's family and was bloody rude to them? And Wendy was turned away from the house when she'd gone to the trouble of making Harvey a frog cake.

And here we have more evidence they read here - only last night we were counting the sparse seats in Birmingham and tonight, Sophie takes a panoramic view of the audience to try to show there are more people there this time.

As for "and they say she can't sing!" Sounds as if Sophie is as tone-deaf as Katie.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

DC16

VIP Member
PRICE TO PAY Inside Katie Price’s birthday from hell as she ‘avoids reality of her life’ ahead of eviction

This headline 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

Winepig

VIP Member
I also noticed that the music Sophie has put to her Instagram montage of Skanky on tour is a dance mix of “ Gypsy Woman” by Cristal Waters …. “ she’s homeless , so homeless …. And she stands there singing for money…..”

Ooopsie !!!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 65

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
So it’s a big day for madam today, the day of the London gig has arrived. She was also very busy yesterday with appointments, shame we don’t see her calendar more often, be good if you would do that regularly Skank please, good to know what you are up to 👍🏾 She had a drug test, I don’t think it’s therapy as she was seeing the kids soon after and then taking H for a hospital appt, and she also had that DV thing, whatever it is, Lego had a lot of driving yesterday. That clothes company of his isn’t a real thing is it, he’s working for madam every day now, even on tour with her, lucky she’s found another who doesn’t have a proper job, he has that in common with SB.

So tonight I’m looking forward to seeing all the famous faces that she said were coming, how lucky are the seat filling people who are going for a tenner, might get themselves a seat next to a celeb, maybe someone like Elton John or the entire Loose Women lot, I believe they are all big fans of the Skank. Also the grifting matriarch will be there, despite her ill health. I will be analysing how sick she really is, last time I saw her months ago, she looked very sick indeed. We’ve also have Lego’s Dad coming, so that will be nice to see him with his son’s future wife, I do hope Lego’s Dad is a stoner like his son, he might need a few spliffs tonight. Also the older kids are gonna be there, P probably reluctantly as I do believe despite her Mum’s behaviour she tries to see the best in her, and is supportive towards her as she knows her Mum is a mess and in big trouble. J and his gf have tickets, but I believe he’s told her he’s out tonight, so sadly we won’t be seeing him. Of course H is coming, so she’ll be putting him on stage no doubt, probably try to get him to say “Hello you c*nts” to the audience, who will all fall about laughing, oblivious to the fact she is just exploiting her disabled son, but we shouldn’t get annoyed about it, it’s just a laugh innit 🤦🏽‍♀️

So a fun day in store, another rendition of “Haaaaaaanoooo, I got chew”, assaulting our ears, not joking I bloody started singing that while I was making a stir fry last night, it’s stuck in my head, even that bit that goes “Take me a million miles from where we are. Hold me until the moon don't see the stars”….I am not happy about this development.

Ooooh just remembered she has another DV appt between 130-3pm today as well, what is it 🤷🏽‍♀️🤔😁

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 64