Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Was going to do a recap but i'm still pissing myself with laughter that the biggest night of the podcast tour 24th London and their having to sell tickets at 80% off for £10 on some seat filler site.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Blodwin

Just seen a comment on an article about her singing at these podcast lives:

"If Katie Price were to sing at my funeral I'd get up and leave"

• Haha
Reactions: 55

WillowTree21

VIP Member
I’m the same age as her, I gasped seeing this photo, if only I could be this beautiful, have her style and grace, try harder Kylie I said to myself as I looked into the mirror today, forlornly staring at my brown Indian complexion, observing my skin, normal body and scar free face, all failing to sparkle in the way madam always does.

I just don’t cut it into today’s beauty world anymore, be more like our Queen Katie Price, the world will then be your oyster, I can but dream.

View attachment 2952325
Even that picture of her face on that tit, looks like it's got sore's on it from those Black dot's. Those tit's look rock solid & must be so uncomfortable. How ever does it sleep at night?
What an utter mess.
I bet you are beautiful Kylie, inside & out. Unlike Stig of the Dump, KFP.

• Heart
  • Haha

Cerase

KP went into the shop my teenage daughter has a weekend job at today. In a little picturesque Surrey town. Bloody hope she's not moving here, we're not far from Sussex.

Anyway sorry to disappoint, but she was lovely apparently. Very friendly, lots of smiles. She had Bunny and her mum with her and they were nice too. Bunny was running up and down the aisles a bit, but was well behaved and came back when KP called her.

Not the report I was expecting at all.
Daughter said her surgery was a state though. 😂

• Wow
  • Haha

Parry1988

VIP Member
Can't wait to show the press my keys....
'" look press here's the keys to the house I'm having to rent becuase I lost my mansion and land because I'm a thick cunt that can't keep my mouth shut and cant pay my bills"
Wow you'll really tell them Katie sure they'll be really gutted, what an absolute bell end! And those knuckle daggers woohooing her like she's winning at life what a bunch of brainless fuckers

• Haha

BadJanet

VIP Member
Also after not being seen in that car for ages she is suddenly drives/ is driven in it to the crapcast gig has a ticket and now this "acid" attack. You were onto something @Stan Butler . Major deflection or reasons for reasons going on

• Heart

Mavvers

Chatty Member
Latest
☝☝ Whenever you read those immortal opening words. . . "Katie Price reveals the truth. . . "
No. She doesn't. She's a grubby liar who wouldn't know the truth if it bit her inflated arse.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

DC16

VIP Member
Perhaps they can show you the electric chair, Skanky..... but we're still waiting to hear if you can get a visa...

Katie added: "I'm supposed to be going to Texas at the end of the year to interview men on death row for a show that I'm doing serial killers, all of that."

I very much doubt she will get a visa into the US and there are NO programmes planned with C4, so as usual all bollox.
I doubt she would even pass a DBS check in this country.

• Heart

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
She's still so arrogant, she will pay....when she can.? So basically let huge debts build up into millions and you pay a fiver a month for the next 1000 years?! I do think HMRC will have been investigating her and the forensic accounts, but please, come on. It's about time something came of it ( I'm not in the mood for my usual stance of wait and see this morning 😒)
OMG you’ve turned into impatient “I don’t do waiting” me, Helena ! 😁 Skank’s broken you 🤦🏽‍♀️

Have to say it’s getting farcical now isn’t it. I had a chat a few weeks ago in the pub with Mr SK and his financial mates, I updated them with all I know about her case, and their consensus was one of bewilderment that she was still evading being brought to account, and all said it was very odd how she was constantly able to get her bankruptcy deferred. They said she’s not a multi national company with money spread far and wide, in shell companies etc, where it can take years to track down hidden assets and reserves, she’s just an ex glamour model without it seems clever accountants and lawyers these days. They all felt if FA were involved they would easily track down any illegal activities, and find any dodgy bank accounts within weeks, for this to be so drawn out, something wasn’t right and all were scratching their heads at the ineffectiveness of both the trustees and the courts in her case. A couple joked does she have serious dirt on someone in high places because this shouldn’t be happening and her creditors are being badly failed, they said this is incompetence now. I personally don’t think it’s dirt on someone, but something is amiss when even financial experts can’t explain away why she remains so untouched after such a long period. It’s not normal and it’s why I’ve given up on the BH, it’s just too frustrating to get a date and see that can kicked down the road again, I can’t do it anymore, I just don’t believe they will actually deal with her, I honestly think we’ll see the same again again in July, FFS she’s even got the eviction kicked down that road, the questions are why and how is she not being tackled, it’s a joke now 🤔 I have no answers, my financial friends are perplexed, no one on here can understand it, Schmooze who understands the process doesn’t get it, I know we can’t answer the question but how is she doing it 🤷🏽‍♀️
---

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

FunnyFuneral

VIP Member
I’m the same age as her, I gasped seeing this photo, if only I could be this beautiful, have her style and grace, try harder Kylie I said to myself as I looked into the mirror today, forlornly staring at my brown Indian complexion, observing my skin, normal body and scar free face, all failing to sparkle in the way madam always does.

I just don’t cut it into today’s beauty world anymore, be more like our Queen Katie Price, the world will then be your oyster, I can but dream.

View attachment 2952325
Good Lord. I'm in my early sixties and have never done any cosmetics ie botox etc thanks to every penny I had going on the kids and keeping a roof over our heads. I look like a granny now, that's cool because I am a granny ❤. I don't cut it in anybody's beauty world, fine by me as I have a beautiful life with my kids

• Heart

Winepig

VIP Member
Thank you Beautiful Folk Of Tattle , didn’t expect two on the bounce 😳❤

I’ll go quiet again soon , I must be having a creative spurt .

As much as I loathe & detest The Skanky Nightmare , she does provide so much material …. and our collective repulsion coupled with wit panache , observations & detection skills often makes my day .
And I’m sure it does yours too ❤

• Heart

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
She had H on stage with her singing “Haaaaanoooo”, so wrong how she exploits him and her fans love it 😔

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 53

BiffasBeemer

VIP Member
Welcome to thread 391!

Here is the link to 390

Thank you to @Winepig for the thread title - you are a bit good at this!

1716398335110.png

I am so far behind so unable to create a recap but I have just seen shes been given another month to exit the MM.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 53

Lancashirelad

Chatty Member
I've figured out what DV means on her diary, it stands for dirty vagina, it's to remind dim lynne to spray her down with femfresh

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 52

lozenger

Chatty Member
Long time lurker here, never posted before but have something to contribute - can confirm that PFP was there last night. A distant acquaintance who is a massive fan went to the shambles and posted a pic with him. No sign of AFP from what I’ve seen. Plenty of footage of it screeching including that old faithful ‘I have nothing’ (how apt!) and poor H being dragged out to perform 😡
Welcome aboard Curious!

First post & you bring a lovely cup of 🍵 👏 Ace!

I've been here since thread 1 & never once brewed up 😁 please do join in the fun :) - although I am a bit worried about your distant acquaintance wanting a pic with PFP 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Makes me really angry, as adult services are always saying they have the same rights to do things or say ‘No’ as anyone else. So how does she get away with this behaviour. Anyone else doing this to a vulnerable adult would have adult services on their doorstep. She just expects him to ‘perform for mummy’. No doubt gave him a whole carrot cake afterwards. 🤬🤬🤬.
I will never understand how she’s had the two youngest children removed from her, because of her appalling behaviour in front of them, yet adult social services seem to be quite ok with her having Harvey anytime she wants to exploit him for her own gain, this as happened so many times, adult services must beware of what she does when she has him, but nothing ever seems to be done to protect him. Does Harvey actually have some person or authority who are responsible for his safety and protection?

• Sad
  • Heart