Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scuttler

Junior is a tea leaf! And a liability by the sounds of it. More like his scrutter of a mother than he would like it seems. I don’t like him; I know he’s a kid but you can still be a twat. Twat kids are possibly worse than adult twats.
Sorry my apologies he’s almost 19. So that makes him an adult twat. My bad.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6

MickySpoon

Guess that's why she was finally allowed to visit The Hag in her Isle of Blight Lair and raid the mattress fund😡
Only delaying the inevitable though hence the massive clearout/packing.
Yeah, that sounds plausible tbh

Fish189

VIP Member
Haaaaaanooooooo Part 2…..no you can’t sing Skank, just stop thinking you can, this is mainly a backing vocal track with you still shouting over the top in the chorus, you don’t sing you shout, and your movement and stage presence is tragic, methinks Madam did not like the one posted last night on here, so has put this out 😁

Her fans 🤦🏽‍♀️

View attachment 2951847
It’s like she’s wearing a Malcolm McLaren gif pervy dress.

• Haha

Tedbear

VIP Member
Guys - Harvey has a placement at a residential college, he'll have that placement until his social worker identifies a new placement for him. It's not like he's been kicked out and the skank has been given an extension until she finds somewhere else for him - she'd love everyone to believe this but it's bollocks.
So is he going to be staying at the Star College until his useless mother geymts him somewhere else

Nixxs

VIP Member
I know what DV is for:

The role you have applied for requires you to have Developed Vetting (DV) clearance, this is because your role will include some or all of the following:

• Frequent and uncontrolled access to TOP SECRET assets or require any access to TOP SECRET codeword material.
:alien:
Edited my comment 😁 oops

• Haha
Reactions: 4

ChiRie

VIP Member
I thought the PA was possibly a walk past some bins for coin, but why go all the way to Skegness for that, she usually went to Brighton to do it with SB 😁 Of course not using Backgrid as she doesn’t want to lose 40% does she. That was another f*ck up by the trustees and courts, 40% of her earnings from Backgrid and only Fans, so she just stopped using Backgrid, and I reckon she was earning very little on Only Fans anyway, but she’s even stopped that. Another ineffective measure put in place around her double bankruptcy, honestly couldn’t they see she’d do that, we did, what’s wrong with them 🤷🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

I think her appearance at Belfast pride today has been cancelled, Joe Mcelderry says he’s having a weekend doing nothing and Claire Richards isn’t promoting it, both were on the bill with her, and the ticket link has gone 🤷🏽‍♀️ No info about why it was cancelled if indeed has been, bit weird why there’s nothing about it though. So looks like it’s just Cheltenham for madam and her side-kick Stoner-Boy, ooooh what monstrosity will she be wearing to the silent disco tonight 🤔🤦🏽‍♀️

More delusion from madam this morning on her IG below, bloody hell i reckon both Edna and her believe this tour is a rip-roaring success, both are celebrating, despite the empty seats, Skank wearing that hideous outfit, unable to sing, just using a backing track doing the heavy lifting with her banshee wail on top, forgetting the lyrics and asking the audience to sing along with her. I bet they say it was an amazing success on the pod next week, and the Pricey is back, top of her game 🤦🏽‍♀️

No Skank you are not champagne, you are a glass of flat lemonade that’s been left outside in the rain for a few days…..

View attachment 2957628
I hate skanky but one comment on that is particularly disgusting.

• Sick
Reactions: 4