Katie Price #391 It makes a fool of itself on stage , all the time egged on by Beige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And if she does show up at Clapham and she decides to go out on the lash around here on the high road I dont think she will get a good reception. Everyone is pissed up at the weekend on the high st. Mind you there is a gay bar that has drag queens so I bet she will end up there.
I’m down the road in Richmond hope she doesn’t show up around here. Tbh if I was her I’d be wary about going out anywhere new. I’m amazed somebody hasn’t clumped her or at least wiped the floor with her verbally.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
As far as I can see, no Page 3 mowdels have ever received any sort of honour from the Crown, even those who have subsequently become involved in charity work.
I'd love to know exactly what she believes she's contributed to society. 🤔
She wasn’t even one of top page 3 models.

Reactions: 22
#392 KP is manifesting becoming a billionaire, but spends it all on her nails & hair.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
That’s a very old picture.
---
'Cruelly mocked'.... Surely not. She has a lovely singing voice.... (cough....)

Why do they constantly describe people as fans? If you are a genuine fan of somebody you wouldn’t be cruelly mocking them.😀😀

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I also noticed that the music Sophie has put to her Instagram montage of Skanky on tour is a dance mix of “ Gypsy Woman” by Cristal Waters …. “ she’s homeless , so homeless …. And she stands there singing for money…..”

Ooopsie !!!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 65
Gosh...! 'National treasure'.....? Hardly David Attenborough, is she...?!!

She then proceeded to bounce from one fame-hungry bloke to another before eventually ending up with current flame JJ Slater, who is perhaps the hungriest of them all.

Natural beauty??? Is Jack White a blind reporter? 🤷
---
On the podcast website they have stopped selling todays event
Is this because all tickets are being sold on the cheap website?
They've probably all sold out at full price *cough splutter*

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Gosh...! 'National treasure'.....? Hardly David Attenborough, is she...?!!

She then proceeded to bounce from one fame-hungry bloke to another before eventually ending up with current flame JJ Slater, who is perhaps the hungriest of them all.

Ooohhh lots of criticism and disappointment mixed with not much admiration.
Bet she won't resist responding in her usual mature and honest way 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Katie Price #392 StonerBoy's labelled as the fame hungriest of them all, apart from Katie herself of course!

Doesn't rhyme but hey 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 14
I have just seen the thorpe park stealing article on thesun about junior Andre and was shocked by his appearance,
While junior does have a natural tan because of Peter it is very clear that he is trying to look black, he reminds me of Shaun King and Rachel Dolezal.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I have just seen the thorpe park stealing article on thesun about junior Andre and was shocked by his appearance,
While junior does have a natural tan because of Peter it is very clear that he is trying to look black, he reminds me of Shaun King and Rachel Dolezal.
He's not long back from Oz, maybe he's just got a good tan??

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She’s absolutely pathetic. A grown woman behaving like that and she’s so little insight she doesn’t see how insecure she clearly is having to do that. Also why is she mentioning Junior’s girlfriend all of the time. He hasn’t publicly acknowledged he has one so why is she? Those kids have absolutely no privacy with her and she’s the one who should be protecting it! Absolute head she is.
Not taking away from the fact that she is indeed a head, but he has acknowledged that he has a girlfriend (said something along the lines of she’s even better than dua lipa)

Reactions: 7
Thats what I thought Winey.Dearie dearie me…..bleep.
Dolly , they’re all much of a muchness , they all come from the same gene pool at the end of the day ….. it’s just that some of them have learned to play the game a little bit better than others.

Until they slip up in the odd occassion.
Or rather , get caught doing so .

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.