Katie Price #391 It makes a fool of itself on stage , all the time egged on by Beige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bet Skank was upset at not being invited to Thorpe Park and Junior and Kris were

• Haha
Reactions: 27
So, I’ve found the Cheltenham thing on Sunday, she’s at a Silent Disco ( I love these things, they are so funny when you take the headphones off, and watch people dancing in silence, usually to different tracks 😁) 22:30-4pm, and she’s still down for Belfast Pride on the same day, but now Claire Richards is headlining, she’s dropped down the bill 😁

Is she really going to go to Belfast in the day, then Cheltenham at night, then back for H’s Birthday the following day, then to Bristol for the tour the next day 🤯 This schedule is ridiculous, where is she getting the energy from, I’d be exhausted, and why is she doing all of this, she really must be skint, it’s mad 🤷🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

View attachment 2953281
She'll be a right old state at the Cheltenham thing with a double voddy for £4.50 a chuck! :ROFLMAO:
Note to Sun Journos - There will be some good stuff to photograph 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Been working down in London all week. My train was cancelled yesterday due to flooding. Managed to get an overnight bus and I’m finally home. All trains to the west of Scotland were off. The bus was packed! This thread and laughing at Skank really lifted my mood. Thank you 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Well I'm glad Edna made all that effort to track down those green trainers. They are just the key to that fabulous outfit 🙄
Ah but now she's pregnant she is entitled to look a bloody state! I wionder if her and skank have a contest to see who can put together The Worst Outfit?
---
So there’s an article in the DM that Junior was at an event at Thorpe park as was the Milky bar kid! I don’t know how to post a link on my iPad so will copy and paste if I can
Why would it be awkward? Boyson got on with all the kids, after all he was the one babysitting whilst skank was shagging-about - and Junior has just about had enough of Mummy's antics now
---
Stinking of sweat, covered in make up & tan 🤢

What happened to all the exclusively designed outfits she boasted about? She’s changed from trousers to a pair of matching hot pants that’s been it!
That revolting pink ensemblé IS the excloosiv dessiner outfit!!! She does look like one out of a pack of Richmond sausages.
Definately the THICK ones
1716530431431.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
So it’s a big day for madam today, the day of the London gig has arrived. She was also very busy yesterday with appointments, shame we don’t see her calendar more often, be good if you would do that regularly Skank please, good to know what you are up to 👍🏾 She had a drug test, I don’t think it’s therapy as she was seeing the kids soon after and then taking H for a hospital appt, and she also had that DV thing, whatever it is, Lego had a lot of driving yesterday. That clothes company of his isn’t a real thing is it, he’s working for madam every day now, even on tour with her, lucky she’s found another who doesn’t have a proper job, he has that in common with SB.

So tonight I’m looking forward to seeing all the famous faces that she said were coming, how lucky are the seat filling people who are going for a tenner, might get themselves a seat next to a celeb, maybe someone like Elton John or the entire Loose Women lot, I believe they are all big fans of the Skank. Also the grifting matriarch will be there, despite her ill health. I will be analysing how sick she really is, last time I saw her months ago, she looked very sick indeed. We’ve also have Lego’s Dad coming, so that will be nice to see him with his son’s future wife, I do hope Lego’s Dad is a stoner like his son, he might need a few spliffs tonight. Also the older kids are gonna be there, P probably reluctantly as I do believe despite her Mum’s behaviour she tries to see the best in her, and is supportive towards her as she knows her Mum is a mess and in big trouble. J and his gf have tickets, but I believe he’s told her he’s out tonight, so sadly we won’t be seeing him. Of course H is coming, so she’ll be putting him on stage no doubt, probably try to get him to say “Hello you c*nts” to the audience, who will all fall about laughing, oblivious to the fact she is just exploiting her disabled son, but we shouldn’t get annoyed about it, it’s just a laugh innit 🤦🏽‍♀️

So a fun day in store, another rendition of “Haaaaaaanoooo, I got chew”, assaulting our ears, not joking I bloody started singing that while I was making a stir fry last night, it’s stuck in my head, even that bit that goes “Take me a million miles from where we are. Hold me until the moon don't see the stars”….I am not happy about this development.

Ooooh just remembered she has another DV appt between 130-3pm today as well, what is it 🤷🏽‍♀️🤔😁

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 64
Well I'm glad Edna made all that effort to track down those green trainers. They are just the key to that fabulous outfit 🙄
The 2 ugly sister's. Tweedle Dee & Tweedle dumb. Frumpy is about the same shape as them & Skank's tit's are like their heads. How anyone could even pay £10 to see this boring pair of 'twit's' is beyond belief. If I hadn't been out of the house for years, this is the last thing I'd want to be doing, watching these 2 morons. Have to wonder who the people are that find this entertaining. KFP is clutching at straws trying to get cash. She's still so arrogant & believe's she is still 'top of her game'. Surely she knows, deep down, she's a liability & will never get work like she had when she was popular & with Peter. I'd love to know how much these 2 actually make from these :poop: shows. Frumpy sitting there so smug, thinking she's a celeb. Fat cow need's a reality check too. Eviction from MM can't come soon enough. Can't see how she's going to pay rent & bill's with the limited work she's getting. She can't keep up, travelling all over the country for too long. If she has to sell tickets for £10 a pop, just to put bum's on a seat, she'll be making a loss.
Had to laugh at Ugly Boy offering her the caterpillar cake. Time's when she had the like's of Choccywoccydoodah making her huge luxury cake's & now a cheap supermarket offering:poop::LOL:. How embarrassing:ROFLMAO: Goes to show, Ugly Boy has the mentality of a 9 year old.
1716531569955.png

Thread title suggestion:

#392 Screeching a song. Arrogance is strong. Eviction not long. BRING IT ON.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
PRICE TO PAY Inside Katie Price’s birthday from hell as she ‘avoids reality of her life’ ahead of eviction

This headline 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
The 2 ugly sister's. Tweedle Dee & Tweedle dumb. Frumpy is about the same shape as them & Skank's tit's are like their heads. How anyone could even pay £10 to see this boring pair of 'twit's' is beyond belief. If I hadn't been out of the house for years, this is the last thing I'd want to be doing, watching these 2 morons. Have to wonder who the people are that find this entertaining. KFP is clutching at straws trying to get cash. She's still so arrogant & believe's she is still 'top of her game'. Surely she knows, deep down, she's a liability & will never get work like she had when she was popular & with Peter. I'd love to know how much these 2 actually make from these :poop: shows. Frumpy sitting there so smug, thinking she's a celeb. Fat cow need's a reality check too. Eviction from MM can't come soon enough. Can't see how she's going to pay rent & bill's with the limited work she's getting. She can't keep up, travelling all over the country for too long. If she has to sell tickets for £10 a pop, just to put bum's on a seat, she'll be making a loss.
Had to laugh at Ugly Boy offering her the caterpillar cake. Time's when she had the like's of Choccywoccydoodah making her huge luxury cake's & now a cheap supermarket offering:poop::LOL:. How embarrassing:ROFLMAO: Goes to show, Ugly Boy has the mentality of a 9 year old.
View attachment 2953994

Thread title suggestion:

#392 Screeching a song. Arrogance is strong. Eviction not long. BRING IT ON.
42nd Birthday
Screenshot_20240524_075729_Google.jpg

43rd Birthday
Screenshot_20240524_075817_Google.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 32
That Thorpe Park thing.
Star Studded 😂😂😂😂

Junior Andre , Kris Boyson , several people from Love Island - not a single one I’ve ever heard of - all wearing their best track suits .
Truly depressing .

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Haaaaaanooooooo Part 2…..no you can’t sing Skank, just stop thinking you can, this is mainly a backing vocal track with you still shouting over the top in the chorus, you don’t sing you shout, and your movement and stage presence is tragic, methinks Madam did not like the one posted last night on here, so has put this out 😁

Her fans 🤦🏽‍♀️

View attachment 2951847
It’s like she’s wearing a Malcolm McLaren gif pervy dress.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.