Katie Price #391 It makes a fool of itself on stage , all the time egged on by Beige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone has thrown acid all over her pink RR in the night.
On her post say she is getting out of this house in a few MONTHS time 🤷🏻‍♀️
Oh she ain’t got someone to do it has she?👀🤔Very,very Suspicious like poor darling Blade and other Animals,the paint job walls,the car seen in Her driveway near the gate,the Post bock.🤔🤔🤔

She’s either fucked up someone,or done it herself late at night,poor Walter Snitty,oh dear did she get you to do it snitty.Oh dear poor bubba.🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
But this is what worries me. He should be back at College until it's time for him to leave and go elsewhere. The fact that she's pulled him out and got him at home makes me wonder if he is part of her plan to duck up the eviction.
And I still don't get how Bunny could have been using KP's credit card to buy stuff online. What is a double bankrupt doing with a credit card, ffs?
She cannot just pull Harvey out of his placement - he's a vulnerable adult, the LA/Health fund a placement for him, it would trigger a safeguarding if she did this as he needs the placement to keep him safe. It could end up in the Court of Protection if she took him out of college and refused to return him.

I think he's just having a stay with his mum. I feel for Harvey and the other children - they must love their mum even though she's unbalanced and neglectful, poor kids 🙁

• Sick
Reactions: 26
It's had 'acid' thrown on her car overnight...
Hope the police check her bins and containers if they are investigating this.
Funny it happened just after it was mentioned here that the car was unroadworthy#insurance 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 68
Oh she ain’t got someone to do it has she?👀🤔
That’s what I thought Dolly
That usually done with Brake Fluid, my brothers ex did that to his car, but it doesn’t bubble up it Strips everything it’s doesn’t look right

That looks like Egg white 🥚🥚 Old Egg 🥚 or new Egg Skank????
and what No CcTv working
I call Bollox it’s Egg white baked in the Sun, Hence she waited until this afternoon to post

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Also after not being seen in that car for ages she is suddenly drives/ is driven in it to the crapcast gig has a ticket and now this "acid" attack. You were onto something @Stan Butler . Major deflection or reasons for reasons going on

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Why is it "this house's" fault? How would someone get through the closed/locked/CCTV'd (?) gates to do that? Pretty risky I should have thought.
But a car is going to be just as much at risk of vandalism at her new house, I should have thought?

Reactions: 34
Yea…. How would she knows it’s acid? 🤔🤔
It's had to tell from those photos if it's corroded the glass, if it has it could be acid. I've always thought the fence graffiti could've been something to do with a drugs debt.
---
She needs to be v careful who she opens that big mouth of hers about. Think this is a warning from someone who is not happy with her
If it is acid, it could be a warning. What springs to mind when thinking about acid? Seems quite sinister.

Reactions: 24
I'm confused by your messaging - he's smug and arrogant and I like him?
Is that what you're saying?
You’re confused by my message? Maybe ‘don’t like’ is too harsh; I find him irritating. But the fact he was up to teenage tomfoolery made him more relatable for me. That’s what I was getting at.

Reactions: 8
Those voices in my head are seldom wrong and have saved me a few times, coincidence skanks out in the pink beast and gets seen getting a parking ticket then next day it gets attacked on her private property with no CCTV and lots of more newer and expensive cars on the driveway to vandalize, no they pick the pink beast that's unroadworthy falling to bits and its tax and MOT is about to run out and cost thousands to repair to get through another MOT.
Just a thought if Mr PP and AFP are visiting how come they didn't hear or spot anyone on the driveway when their stopping in their campervan at Pricey Towers. 🤔😎

• Heart
Reactions: 62
Junior is a tea leaf! And a liability by the sounds of it. More like his scrutter of a mother than he would like it seems. I don’t like him; I know he’s a kid but you can still be a twit. twit kids are possibly worse than adult twats.
Sorry my apologies he’s almost 19. So that makes him an adult twit. My bad.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Correction to the MOT the other day, this is the correct one, so it failed in March…then passed
IMG_2639.png

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.