Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Annoyed about the eviction not happening on May 29th, so a short and sweet recap of bloody Madam’s latest exploits.

Well as stated she’s somehow managed to do the impossible again and deferred another event she shouldn’t be able to defer, now moving out on June 26th 🤷🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

IMG_7351.jpeg

So she started the saddo tour of 400 seater Glee Clubs, apparently unable to sell out these events, but in an interview she says she’ll be a billionaire soon, reader, she won’t be.

She looked like this, her designer outfit looked like it cost £100, and that’s being generous…

IMG_7349.jpeg

She sang, it was bad very bad, @PTMe provided us with a video, as bad as it is it was good to know how bad she was, so thank you ❤

I can no longer put into words what her ‘singing’ is meant to be, best to just listen for yourself, or maybe not if you value your ears and sanity, Pride Events this is what is coming this Summer, video at end of this recap if your ears are able to take it 😱

She talked a load of 💩 on a podcast, but the dumb biaaatch held up her weekly calendar for all to see, and consequently we now know she has limited access to her youngest children, is the addict we believed her to be, has tests/therapy regularly, no doubt court ordered. She also has DV ( unsure what this is) therapy sessions, is going to Skegness with Lego on Saturday, to walk past bins probably, in the middle of her tour 🤷🏽‍♀️ Looks like she has also binned off Belfast Pride for something in Cheltenham instead. She put her birthday down, it‘s today, in case she forgot it, so far her birthday has been very uneventful, we are all waiting for Lego to propose on stage in Cardiff tonight, although we haven’t seen him say anything about it yet, as explained next, probably too stoned to remember,

So talking of Lego, I realised his inane grin is possibly a result of spliffs in his little bag, is the bloke a big stoner 🤔😁accounts for him being around her, he sees her as Jordan from 1990 in his foggy weed haze. I think we’re all going with this thought now. I mean c’mon, look at that grin, stoner central 🚬

3CA6A035-0219-4895-A911-8DAEF7655E14.jpeg

Finally she did another pod, slagging off her Ex-Men and further alienating her children with PA, way to go Skanky 🤦🏽‍♀️

On we go, what fun will Cardiff bring tonight 🤦🏽‍♀️ I judge these people, I judge them harshly, they have not made good life choices

IMG_7352.jpeg

Current mood after hearing she’s not moving out on May 29th, no Kool for Kylie this month 🤬…..

200.gif

Finally that video, ooooh shuddder…..

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

maggie-moo

VIP Member
On the podcast she was talking about her "housekeeper"
She has to be the only double bankrupt that has a fucking housekeeper.
How can you pay someone a wage when you owe 100's of thousands.
Maybe the trustees could get their fingers out, stop falling for her MH excuses and ask her in court.
Why are different rules being applied to fucking Katie Price than every other person in the country.

• Angry
Reactions: 63

In_Deep

So, I noticed something about the parking ticket photos from the Daily Fail...
I thought a couple of the tyres looked a bit rough, so I cropped a close-up and increased the brightness.

Full disclosure, the originals are quite low quality pics and I don't have a fancy photo editor on my phone, but that potentially looks like some serious wear on both the centre and outer treads, and possibly even some damage?

1.jpg

3.jpg

If it's been sat around for months prior to Lego starting to use it, I doubt any of the morons have considered checking to see if it's actually road worthy before driving it... 😡

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 63

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Those voices in my head are seldom wrong and have saved me a few times, coincidence skanks out in the pink beast and gets seen getting a parking ticket then next day it gets attacked on her private property with no CCTV and lots of more newer and expensive cars on the driveway to vandalize, no they pick the pink beast that's unroadworthy falling to bits and its tax and MOT is about to run out and cost thousands to repair to get through another MOT.
Just a thought if Mr PP and AFP are visiting how come they didn't hear or spot anyone on the driveway when their stopping in their campervan at Pricey Towers. 🤔😎

• Heart
Reactions: 62

DC16

VIP Member
Someone has thrown acid all over her pink RR in the night.
On her post say she is getting out of this house in a few MONTHS time 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha

Tanley

VIP Member
So she was parading Harvey again last night :mad: Treating him like a performing seal, telling him to sing and dance, probably while saying ‘Do you love it Harvey’. Why don’t his rights ever get respected? He is a disabled, vulnerable, volatile young man. In what world is it ok to put him on display for her ‘fans’ to gawk at? She makes me sick :sick:

• Angry
  • Sad

maggie-moo

VIP Member
It's hard to keep patient about the whole BH thing and like others I don't know why it's been let run for so long. As another Krustie posted, her downfall is happening right infront of us. To be honest, stupidly I think I've been waiting for one massive implosion.
It's happening slowly but surely. She's lost her license, and I don't care what she say's she will be turned down by insurance companies, and the few that may offer her insurance, it will be at an extreme cost. If she's behind the wheel of any car soon, we can assume she is either uninsured or she will have lied to the insurance company.
Formula 1 cars have more tread on their tyres than the pink monstrosity, and they run on slicks! If the PM continues to be driven like that it's only a matter of time that it is the cause of a serious accident, which will all be down to Skanky being her usual incapable, doesn't give a fuck self.

She's lost her kids, thankfully. With the exception of Harvey, who we all know she only wants when it suits her.
She's lost the MM, although a long time coming, despite whatever shit she comes out with, She's been evicted.
Her tour has proved that the majority of people don't want to know, even for a ten quid Friday night out.

TV don't want her, magazines don't want her. Even fucking TikTok don't want her.

The bankrupcy has been going on for years, and now she is a double bankrupt. I think she thought bankrupcy would be a piece of piss. She thought she would be bankrupt for a year, her debts would be wiped and she would restart with her hidden cash having been untouched.

Now she has stalled, and ignored the courts, using all sorts of MH excuses. She's can't face the courts because she knows once she does, she is well and truly fucked. All the lies, will come out, and now with her obvious non MH issues as court seems to be the only thing she's incapable of attending, since she' appearing on stage on the "tour" I'm really hoping the trustees and the courts have basically given her enough rope to hang herself. (Yes, apparently she done this before , helself, with a bungee rope)
I honestly think her bankrupcy's will eventually end up in criminal court, with us as tax payers ending up paying for B&B at HMP with meals included.

Yes Skanky, you can spin it whatever way you like, but the simple fact is, no matter what you say, no matter what way you turn, you are well and truly fucked,
no career
no kids
no home
no more surgery
no money, and possibly in the not to distant future your enablers are fucked too.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
I genuinely think despite the poor listening figures to the podcast and now these poorly attended Live events, Edna believes she’s a zeleb now and is loving it. The clan are a bizarre lot, I mean look at Edna last night, loving it she be 🤷🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

View attachment 2955908
IMG_7878.jpeg

This is why I cannot stand her using a disabled person who obviously does not want to be there, just for her own personal gain. What decent person does this to their child. Its borderline abuse, but hey oh it Skanky so it’s deemed to be ok.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 59

tracey3871

VIP Member
As the child of a Narcissist Mother ... with a sister who is diagnosed NPD ... I spent most of my life with people saying 'but she is your Mum' 'You only get one Mum' 'You should try harder with your sister' ... people generally don't understand the abuse you have had to tolerate because Narcs do not function on a normal level, you cannot reason with them, nothing makes sense, they enjoy making you angry or making you cry and constantly play victim, twisting the truth to smear you and seeming to be the most lovely person to strangers. I am no contact with sister, I literally play dead, no one who knows us both mentions me ... with Mum I have been no contact off and on for years, I have Fibromyalgia and even after extensive therapy I seize up with pain everytime I drive past her house ... I feel for J & P because they are at an age where they see it now and no contact is very very hard when the world tells you that you should have contact and paints you as the bad one without knowing the real he'll a narc puts you through. I have been in therapy most of my adult life because of what Mum and Sister have done to me. J&B have a long road ahead, but, like J & P (unlike me) Dad has stuck around in both cases so they have one normal parent outside the chaos who actually understands whats going on.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 58

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Turns out it was chaos at the Big London Night of the tour, she turned up an hour late 🤦🏽‍♀️

Doesn’t look like any of the promised family members, other than H being dragged along, turned up, and no famous faces, not even Z-listers…..why you lie Skank, why 🤔

IMG_7539.jpeg

• Haha

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Haaaaaanooooooo Part 2…..no you can’t sing Skank, just stop thinking you can, this is mainly a backing vocal track with you still shouting over the top in the chorus, you don’t sing you shout, and your movement and stage presence is tragic, methinks Madam did not like the one posted last night on here, so has put this out 😁

Her fans 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick

In_Deep

Haaaaaanooooooo Part 2…..no you can’t sing Skank, just stop thinking you can, this is mainly a backing vocal track with you still shouting over the top in the chorus, you don’t sing you shout, and your movement and stage presence is tragic, methinks Madam did not like the one posted last night on here, so has put this out 😁

Her fans 🤦🏽‍♀️

View attachment 2951847
30 seconds in... That is quite possibly the only time I've seen someone literally pull their own head out of their arsehole 🤣

1.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 57

Winepig

VIP Member
Just caught up so apologies .

I don’t think it’s fair people slagging little JJ off for only providing a cheap supermarket birthday cake for his mummy real life girlfriend.

Aunty Bison held his hand all the way to the shop and helped him count his pocket money out … and a Caterpillar Cake was all he could afford.

It was very brave of him to step out on that big nasty stage in front of all those morons people.

Trolls , the lot of ya 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Winepig

VIP Member
Helping towards the narrative of victimisation as somebody previously stated …. Plus it’s another reason that SHE is deciding to leave the MM . The drones flying over , the ghosts, graffiti , bad memories , post bock theft & now more vandalism on a car that has only just seemingly reappeared for no apparent reason despite being unroadworthy .

I don’t believe for a second somebody has entered her drive & done this . Anybody would assume that house had security , whether it be cameras , dogs , alarms , whatever.

It’s an in house job . I’m sure the reasons for reasons will become apparent before long .

Rosiecosy

VIP Member
Had a meeting today where one of the managers went on a full on rant about how skanky gets away with everything 🤣 he was mainly annoyed about her drinking driving.
I wonder if he's a secret Krustie!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Time to catch up 😀💖 x

Meanwell Phil has left Katie and Grant to try and get some stardom of his own..he remembed Katie's corn cob pic in the sea when he was back in her bikini bra and wanted to recreate it himself to see if he gets the papers interested 😄 x....

Resizer_17165548465933.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56