Katie Price #391 It makes a fool of itself on stage , all the time egged on by Beige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know what DV is for:

The role you have applied for requires you to have Developed Vetting (DV) clearance, this is because your role will include some or all of the following:

• Frequent and uncontrolled access to TOP SECRET assets or require any access to TOP SECRET codeword material.
:alien:
Well, every now and then MI6 advertise ....

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ohhhhh, it was 96% when I did it last night. I guess more people saw sense 🤣🤣
---
I'm almost tempted to join central tickets to see if the £10 tickets have been reduced further 😂
The ugly sisters cannot be making any money on this tour, so why are they doing it? Is it just so Skanky can convince herself she is still a big star, or is there some ulterior motive, which is murky and the Skank’s escapades deflect from the real purpose of the tour.

Reactions: 27
I know what DV is for:

The role you have applied for requires you to have Developed Vetting (DV) clearance, this is because your role will include some or all of the following:

• Frequent and uncontrolled access to TOP SECRET assets or require any access to TOP SECRET codeword material.
:alien:
🤣🤣🤣 skank has no chance, to have high level DV clearance everything is vetted, your wife/husband imefamily, bank accounts, who you associate with. Any significant money issues and your turned down as it's looked at as your a high risk for bribes etc.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
She said on that podcast that she runs all her own (business) affairs as she trusts no one and she has invoices and knows where everything is!
No problem with sharing that with the BH then, is there?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
The ugly sisters cannot be making any money on this tour, so why are they doing it? Is it just so Skanky can convince herself she is still a big star, or is there some ulterior motive, which is murky and the Skank’s escapades deflect from the real purpose of the tour.
I think its just for her ego, as long as there are a handful of people to show off to she is in her element. She loves the sound of her own voice and is so happy with a microphone in her hand . She is totally deluded and SFP seems as bad, sitting smugly thinking she is a star! Strange people.

Reactions: 43
I know it's not true, but, the fable is that the person who invented the guillotine was executed by it ....
This video of Harvey makes me sick she’s obviously bloody lying about Harvey and her efforts to help him nobody takes her too task on the lies , she hoped the new school makes an effort with his diet
bleeping he’ll skanky’s the one who’s made her son obese 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 33
She looks like she’s in pyjamas. She’s SO famous there’s no need to make an effort. Shapeless XXXL long sleeve T-shirts are being influenced. She’s a trend setter.
She is the trend setter of all things Beige..... Thank gawd she never found out about the Smoked Cauliflower tones....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
On the podcast website they have stopped selling todays event
Is this because all tickets are being sold on the cheap website?

Reactions: 17
Gosh...! 'National treasure'.....? Hardly David Attenborough, is she...?!!

She then proceeded to bounce from one fame-hungry bloke to another before eventually ending up with current flame JJ Slater, who is perhaps the hungriest of them all.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Can imagine skank prowling the corridors of the Clapham London theatre today hoping to bump into anyone slightly famous begging for a selfie to make it look like their going to skanks podcast instead of someone else's show, then telling a minion to sneak into someone elses performance for a few pictures of the fans and full audience to put out that skanks podcast was full of zlist stars and packed to the rafters of adoring fans, when in reality their having to flog tickets for a £10 on a seat filler site. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
As far as I can see, no Page 3 mowdels have ever received any sort of honour from the Crown, even those who have subsequently become involved in charity work.
I'd love to know exactly what she believes she's contributed to society. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Awww. Look at his ickle jacket. Worn over the shoulders. Just like a 3 year old pretending it's a superhero cape!
Hes deffo not a mans man and no big flashy presents dinner flowers or cake this year for her bday from the ne
Can imagine skank prowling the corridors of the Clapham London theatre today hoping to bump into anyone slightly famous begging for a selfie to make it look like their going to skanks podcast instead of someone else's show, then telling a minion to sneak into someone elses performance for a few pictures of the fans and full audience to put out that skanks podcast was full of zlist stars and packed to the rafters of adoring fans, when in reality their having to flog tickets for a £10 on a seat filler site. 🤣
I live near Clapham id love to bump into her and tell her what i think of her

She then proceeded to bounce from one fame-hungry bloke to another before eventually ending up with current flame JJ Slater, who is perhaps the hungriest of them all.

Thought that piece was going to. be giving her loads of praise. It wasn't 😂😂

• Haha

Oh my, this was penned by a senior reporter, they know what LEGO is up to 😁 The Scum can see this is a nothing relationship, he’s a fame chaser, that’s why he’s with her, and maybe the chance of coin through her photo games with the media, cos he doesn’t have a job, that company of his makes no profit. It’s just something his mum has probably bankrolled to stop him mucking about on the streets with his mates, and get him to cut down on the spliffs.

I sadly listened to the pod this week, he was forced on for 2 minutes, both Skank and Edna were trying to make out he was the real deal, he’s now in the family WhatsApp group, you could tell he had no interest in any of it, and gee he has no personality and charisma at all, that so came across on his 2 mins on the pod, dull, dull, dull, he be, it’s kinda hilarious they are still ploughing on with this, but I guess it’s all she can get now.

Oh dear, the Scum aren’t buying the relationship, “the fame hungriest of them all“, woo hoo we gotta Love IT🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
# 392 It’s drug induced Ego needs a boost , so ticket prices are reduced.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.