Katie Price #390 Addicted, Evicted & soon to be Convicted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WTF...?

But she has now been given until June 26 to get out of the country pile.
It is understood her mortgage company has given her the extension.
A source said: “She’s been given a bit more time to get her house in order, that’s all.
There’s absolutely no way she’s going to be allowed to stay there permanently.” -
Well, that's a bit of good news....

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
duck it i'm off to put the lottery on that's 2 i've nailed now. 🤣🤣🤣 Called it the other day.
Screenshot_20240522-160046.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 68
Wonder if she will have time to throw a Princess-Junior-JJ-leaving joint party in the grounds, get that fairground experience in that she promised Princess for her 16th 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Well done Stan …. But yep that’ll be it , can’t cope with the negative press & lies re the MM , can’t cope with the drones ….too many bad memories , this, that …. Easier to move out & press the reset button …. My life is brilliant , I’m earning well again , making a comeback , watch out , can’t keep a good woman down … wait till you see my new home yada yada yada

And the brain dead’s will lap it up like they always do 🫤

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Maybe the DVLA saying she is high risk was something to do with other court cases concluding she has drug and alcohol problems? She tells so many different versions of events to different people. If she got any leeway from the courts for the bankruptcy.....her 'issues' would then be on record with her Dr and the DVLA have the right to access those records. If she was driving the kids around and KH knew she was on the ❄, that could be a factor too.
She’s always been bloody high risk! 🙄 Can anyone remember what she blew? (oooeer Mrs!!) Anything over 87.5g is automatically classed as high risk! As I understand it refusing to undertake a breath test (a lot of people try this tactic thinking they can’t be charged as there’s no evidence) the again it’s an instant ban and they are classed as high risk

• Haha
Reactions: 18
They will probably get plonked at the next rental, she needs somewhere to store all her crap again, along with that very famous wedding dress she will never part with.
Wonder if the rats will go with her. She said containers had rats & the dress stank of rats piss. Do rats want to move, has anyone asked them? The new house is going to be turned into trailer trash like MM. Be interesting when there are regular inspections, which usually happen on rental’s I think🙀🙈💩. Many rentals don’t let you have ‘pet’s’. What will happen to dogs & cats? Plus IF she’s still got the horses too. Are horses assets?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She’s always been bloody high risk! 🙄 Can anyone remember what she blew? (oooeer Mrs!!) Anything over 87.5g is automatically classed as high risk! As I understand it refusing to undertake a breath test (a lot of people try this tactic thinking they can’t be charged as there’s no evidence) the again it’s an instant ban and they are classed as high risk
It wasn't as high as that it was around 60mg if I remember correctly, that's the reason she's not ended up inside.

Reactions: 9
WTF...?

But she has now been given until June 26 to get out of the country pile.
It is understood her mortgage company has given her the extension.
A source said: “She’s been given a bit more time to get her house in order, that’s all.
There’s absolutely no way she’s going to be allowed to stay there permanently.” -
Well, that's a bit of good news....

She does seem to be able to organise things after all then and get her arse into gear by applying for things and begging for extensions.

Reactions: 25
Knew it, the thing that couldn’t happen has happened again, May 29th was meant to be it, I read elsewhere from people who know about evictions she wouldn’t get another stay of execution, but of course she has. How does she keep doing this, they now say June 26th, another bloody month, the biaaaatch knew on the pod yet again it wasn’t happening on the 29th, but seriously will it even happen then 🤷🏽‍♀️

I’m with Dolly, f*cking so pissed off with this bollox now, I was wanting to play Kool on the 29th, not a happy Kylie, when will I dance 🤦🏽‍♀️ 🤬

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
Can anyone remember what she blew?
Should that not read who she blew?
Most every male in the country I should think and certainly all the Judiciary & Police Chiefs.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I just look at it as Another month of laughs on here watching her life fall apart around her, and another month of the sun giving blow by blow drone footage of her being thrown out the MM. It says she is definitely going and that's enough for me 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
So as I think Stan said this will happen
And at the moment he is getting things right
Can we expect JJ on stage with flowers and a ring tonight?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
What was the new BH date? Thought it was around the same time🙀. So out of MM and attending court around the same time, if we’re lucky🙏🏻. Wonder how she managed to get an extension on eviction. Either way, sounds like she’s going, just not as soon as we hoped🤮😡. Maybe (wishful thinking) trustees or some official has stepped in & told her she’s unable to rent somewhere that big & expensive & she’s got to find something smaller & cheaper 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻. I live in hope that her ideas of grandeur have been scuppered.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
The second word is hard to read, I’m not sure it’s misuse. Plus it is a time, there is one on Monday morning and one on Thursday. For sessions she write down the length of time, ie 13.30-3pm for DV, whatever that is, maybe driving violation, hope it’s not domestic violence ! so that’s why I don’t think that’s therapy, I think it’s a drug test.
Could be Dependence Vulnerability which is for Substance Abuse Psychiatry Addiction, I apologise if already been said I'm just catching up 💙.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.