Katie Price #390 Addicted, Evicted & soon to be Convicted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck me, the neighbourhood cats have just mobbed me!
I was in bed and played this on my laptop. Two of my puddens who had been asleep, got up and came over to see what the noise was....! I thought it was coincidence at first but when I played the second video, they did it again...! Some note in that screeching really reached out to them...!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Junior has had enough. Last time he saw her, as DC said, she was very drunk. Added to that, she did her usual trying to embarrass J about his girlfriend. Asking if he'd Fck'd her, in front of the other kids. Her insinuating Claire is to blame for not being able to attend anything that J & P are at, is scandalous. Think she needs to keep her dangerous, sick potty mouth well & truly SHUT. Although I'm sure she will never be welcome at any function/work situations, that Peter, Emily & Claire attend with P & J. Thank goodness P & J live with Peter & Emily & youngest kids have been removed from her clutches.

Do we believe she has actually met Lego Boy's mum? The Price clan will only be sucking up to Lego, as it make's life easier for them, her having someone like this prat at her beck & call & driving her around.
This is a form of abuse. It's sick, there were rumours of it a while back and she's showed she has no boundaries with Jnr when various things have been filmed.

Screen Shot 2024-05-22 at 14.00.30.png

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
I've never heard an interview where the person says, 'I don't know' once let alone more times.
I lost count and I ain't going back to listen to that repetitive šŸ’© again
She could have just said 'No Comment' to everything. Get her used to saying that phrase when she's interviewed under caution again at police station or by forensic accountants if she's being investigated & interviewed for FRAUD.
She clearly get's confused because 'LIARS NEED A GOOD MEMORY'.....

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I've said before there's always an ulterior motive in anything skank says or does,, think the calender thing with DV on it is skank getting the rumour mill going and starting the narrative of domestic violence victim for when the tit hits the fan about her own behaviour, addictions and losing the kids. Skank had sink boy arrested for assault, coercive and controlling behaviour and theft, skanks now claiming there was always an atmosphere when sink boy was around the family, skanks also said she was told what she could wear but can now wear what she likes, skanks setting someone up to throw under the bus to save herself from having to explain her behaviour and addictions and what better way than to imply it wasnt my fault i was in an abusive and controlling relationship. Always ulterior motives and loves getting the victim card out. šŸ˜Ž

Reactions: 45
I see Princess has wished her happy birthday and said she loves her.
Maybe sheā€™s distancing but still seems to have a relationship.

Reactions: 17
So did she actually admit on that podcast that one of her kids wants nothing to do with her? She seems to be unravelling fast. Absolutely not bothered about what sheā€™s showing (calendar) or saying.

Reactions: 26
Well that confirms some of the stuff I heard. She has been bleating on about PTSD and ADHD to certain officials but the only thing that was actually proven at the time and had an impact on anything was her being an addict. So finally she has at least agreed to be in some sort of treatment for it and had to accept it was a problem. ...... It would also point to it being a factor in the kids being away from her.
As DC said though, doesn't mean she'll stick to no drugs.

I can see why @SmillieKylie didn't want to share some bits of the calendar, it concerns the kids. It just confirms what we've all been saying, they're not with her.

I also speculated yesterday that getting the BH postponed could not be down to an 'open ended' mental health issue as the court need a time frame for the MH issues to be cured...but drug treatment would have an end point. I would say it's quite likely she's had to admit her 'fragile' state was at least partly because of drugs and that's how she's got the BH adjourned.
---

Could it be Domestic Violence? Her attending some sort of group therapy as a victim or perpetrator o_O
If the kids were taken from her under a public court case - as in led by local authority (not public in the sense that anyone would be privy to information) rather than a private court battle for custody led by another parents legal team then the kids would still be under a child protection plan and all parties on both sides would need to attend regular CIN meetings. DV could be the freedom course that victims / perpetrators would have to atttend. The drug appointment could be similar. Like CA / NA. Local authorities have different classes / group names they will send parents on, she would need to attend these to prove to the courts / SW they she is complying to 1) keep up with contact with the children or 2) for the courts to see that the children might go back to her at some point. If she doesnā€™t consistently comply. The courts would then be able to make a final decision on custody. IMO the kids were taken from her by LA as they were at risk and KH wasnā€™t suitable in the immediate instance at this time (not saying he wonā€™t in the future). She has no self awareness at all. Canā€™t believe she was stupid enough to show that calendar šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Hey Krusties

Iā€™m been on a lunch break and not quite caught up. My random thoughts so farā€¦.

I seriously wouldnā€™t be surprised if she got a cease and desist notice from the Moonboot company for bringing their brand into disrepute. This is just like when Westcrack woke Burberry constantly. šŸ˜³

The pics from last night are hilarious. Edna is a scruffy witch. I wear better to put the bins out. Skank went from ABBA flares to gym knickers šŸ¤Æ

@PTMe - thanks for sharing those singing videos. I have just had Alexa play a quick blast of Metallica to clear my brain and ears. šŸ‘‚ On the first singing vid you can see Ednas leg and sheā€™s scratching away like sheā€™s got fleas. šŸ¤¢

I watched that Hunsnet video. If I took a shot every time she said THREE DECADES I would be deceased. āš°

As expected, the DM comments from yesterday donā€™t disappoint. I am clearly childish as I have laughed so much at someone describing her lady parts as a ā€œbutchers bucketā€ that I have scared off my cat šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Finally - ā€˜Drug misuseā€™ is clearly on the calendar. Either therapy or testing? She has fucked up showing that. šŸ‘

• Haha
Reactions: 48
If the kids were taken from her under a public court case - as in led by local authority (not public in the sense that anyone would be privy to information) rather than a private court battle for custody led by another parents legal team then the kids would still be under a child protection plan and all parties on both sides would need to attend regular CIN meetings. DV could be the freedom course that victims / perpetrators would have to atttend. The drug appointment could be similar. Like CA / NA. Local authorities have different classes / group names they will send parents on, she would need to attend these to prove to the courts / SW they she is complying to 1) keep up with contact with the children or 2) for the courts to see that the children might go back to her at some point. If she doesnā€™t consistently comply. The courts would then be able to make a final decision on custody. IMO the kids were taken from her by LA as they were at risk and KH wasnā€™t suitable in the immediate instance at this time (not saying he wonā€™t in the future). She has no self awareness at all. Canā€™t believe she was stupid enough to show that calendar šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
Yep, they were taken from her and not just a custody battle.

All her talk about being both mum and dad is sickening!
---
They did, didn't they? Not many people wanted to believe it because it would be to horrendous to think about, especially as J & B were still with her at the time!
I was talking about her covert abuse in terms of what she says to the kids, overstepping boundaries. Asking about sex lives, telling the public her daughter has a pill to take etc. The F4J claims would actually be an 'overt' form of abuse and a crime under te sexual offences act I think.

It's all very messed up though!

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Hey Krusties

Iā€™m been on a lunch break and not quite caught up. My random thoughts so farā€¦.

I seriously wouldnā€™t be surprised if she got a cease and desist notice from the Moonboot company for bringing their brand into disrepute. This is just like when Westcrack woke Burberry constantly. šŸ˜³

The pics from last night are hilarious. Edna is a scruffy witch. I wear better to put the bins out. Skank went from ABBA flares to gym knickers šŸ¤Æ

@PTMe - thanks for sharing those singing videos. I have just had Alexa play a quick blast of Metallica to clear my brain and ears. šŸ‘‚ On the first singing vid you can see Ednas leg and sheā€™s scratching away like sheā€™s got fleas. šŸ¤¢

I watched that Hunsnet video. If I took a shot every time she said THREE DECADES I would be deceased. āš°

As expected, the DM comments from yesterday donā€™t disappoint. I am clearly childish as I have laughed so much at someone describing her lady parts as a ā€œbutchers bucketā€ that I have scared off my cat šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Finally - ā€˜Drug misuseā€™ is clearly on the calendar. Either therapy or testing? She has fucked up showing that. šŸ‘
I liked this one too....
1716384783077.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

---

I was talking about her covert abuse in terms of what she says to the kids, overstepping boundaries. Asking about sex lives, telling the public her daughter has a pill to take etc. The F4J claims would actually be an 'overt' form of abuse and a crime under te sexual offences act I think.

Totally messed up! I don't think she would physically abuse them ( is that overt?) at least I hope not!! But overstepping boundaries and treating them as adults with regards to sexual conversations and innuendos - most definitely!

Reactions: 21
Same old hash-up but there's lots of photos...

Its like she has no idea that she's brought all this on herself. Just ludicrous....
Katie then made the stark revelation that she has asked prosecutors looking to reclaim the money to put her in prison and clear the debt. "I have asked, I said, 'If you put me in prison, just clear it all - because it's all nip, nip, nip.'"
However, after making the admission that she would rather be in jail for her unpaid tax woes, she was told this would not be an acceptable form of punishment. When she asked about why this was the case, she was told that due to the fact that the unpaid tax was not done fraudulently, she is still liable to pay the money back. --
At least someone's put her straight on that one...!

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

---

Covert , overt , either way she is a pervert !!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
having Katie Price on is the gayest thing that as ever happened to them like gay Christmas just how low can you fall why would you want to be a gay icon unless you were actually gay
You don't have to be gay to be a gay icon. Kylie, Madonna, Gaga, Cher and Diana Ross would beg to differ :)

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Ive said it before,she is such a vile piece of tit,wouldnā€™t surprise me sheā€™s had sex in front of her kids,especially the younger two..also H I reckon,itā€™s a cruel thing for me to say I know,but itā€™s her and sheā€™s totally cracked.Always has been.šŸ˜”

• Sick
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.