Katie Price #390 Addicted, Evicted & soon to be Convicted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think parental classes will help her. Being a parent means putting your kids first second third and fourth and yourself way down the list.
Madam selfish could never put anyone above Herself. Me me me me me first with her.
Oh, they won't... any more than addiction or any other therapy unless she wants to engage (which she doesn't) ... the oarenting classes will be court ordered

Reactions: 18
very strange how she as put out there is something good happening on the 28th funny that they know it is happening on the 28th( the day before the eviction) but they not telling what it is until the 28th why not tell now what it is
A few times she has said there would be something big happenning announced on X DAY and nothing materialised ... just par for the course with her ... hoping to land a shot in monkey tennis with some tv company or now more likely a podcast

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
WTF...?

But she has now been given until June 26 to get out of the country pile.
It is understood her mortgage company has given her the extension.
A source said: “She’s been given a bit more time to get her house in order, that’s all.
There’s absolutely no way she’s going to be allowed to stay there permanently.” -
Well, that's a bit of good news....

She’s prob used her busy schedule end may/ beg June to wriggle another few weeks. Hold the needle kylie not quite there but we’ve got plenty to keep us going til then

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Thing is she's lost the skanky mansion. Don't matter that she's got it put back a month, she'll probably be gone by then anyway to save face..
I want to know if Carl & Alex will ever spill the rea on the bleep bleep. That's what we need. The Osbournes podcast had some interesting opinions on the bleep bleep.
What did they say?

Reactions: 10
Oh well,pissed off so much,she can duck off but she can duck off again,duck off to Satan he’s your mate.you bleeping vile ugly bleep..Take yer family with you beige Bison bleep,cuntlung,fencecunt and Rest of family.Off you go to cuntland And beyond.The deepest pit you’ve ever seen..Deeper that the pothole shite at MM what you you bleep have created.😡
Don't sit on the fence Dolly, tell us how you really feel 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Well,l hope it fucks her up badly.🙏🤞
It's sure to duck her up, every surgery she has fucks her up a bit more. I think the surgeons dislike her and resent her sponging freebies off them.

This is what she looked like after the last brow lift which she had to have because she has that big, lumpy horn growing on her forehead and she wanted it shaved down.

1716394775297.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Forehead reduction surgery is a cosmetic procedure that can help to reduce the height of your forehead. Larger foreheads may be due to genetics, hair loss, or other cosmetic procedures. This surgical option — also known as hairline lowering surgery — can help balance the proportions of your face. Maybe that's what she wants?

Reactions: 10
Are you Mystic Meg’ ? Come on Stan, own up……🙀🤣
No not Mystic Meg,, i'm a master of disguise Willow,, i've been secretly living at Pricey Towers for weeks disguised as the one thing that goes unnoticed, unused and ignored,, the mop bucket. 🤣🤣🤣
Screenshot_20240522-172055~2.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 64
Her upper forehead ? Wtf. She has had face-lifts plural and a tit ton of botox ,despite the needle phobia 🤔, what on earth can you have done to your upper forehead. She must be running out of places to have surgery. Stupid twit
They could always sew her fanny up.
Keep cotton producers busy for weeks.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
There is something really odd going on here, once an eviction progresses to this late stage, a mortgage company does not suddenly say you can have an extension and stay another month, no matter if the place is full of goods they will let you pick them up at a later date, or dump them. Now a whole new set of eviction papers will need to be issued for the new eviction date.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
So, an hour and a half until kick off in Cardiff. I wonder if she's wearing the same outfit and whether or not she's had it cleaned.... (eeew....)

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
There is something really odd going on here, once an eviction progresses to this late stage, a mortgage company does not suddenly say you can have an extension and stay another month, no matter if the place is full of goods they will let you pick them up at a later date, or dump them. Now a whole new set of eviction papers will need to be issued for the new eviction date.
Yes but apart from being in a special type of Bankrupcy - because there are lots of different types , she is also in a Special Eviction , because there are lots of different types of those too .
You see ?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Forehead reduction surgery is a cosmetic procedure that can help to reduce the height of your forehead. Larger foreheads may be due to genetics, hair loss, or other cosmetic procedures. This surgical option — also known as hairline lowering surgery — can help balance the proportions of your face. Maybe that's what she wants?
Bald forehead ay? A flies skating rink,Love it..do you love it.? Woohoo ….bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Do you think they have given KP until the 26th June to clear her rubbish but the eviction ie she cannot stay in MM after the 29th?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It's sure to duck her up, every surgery she has fucks her up a bit more. I think the surgeons dislike her and resent her sponging freebies off them.

This is what she looked like after the last brow lift which she had to have because she has that big, lumpy horn growing on her forehead and she wanted it shaved down.

View attachment 2951234
This photo cracks me up, I thought it was Stacey Solomon the first time I saw it

• Haha
Reactions: 23
This is why I feel so f*cking pissed off, everyone was saying she couldn’t do this, I know someone who works in this area who told me she would be out on May 29th, this the end of the road for her, he said. I replied are you sure, she’s a bloody slippery one, they just said nope she’s gone, I was kinda certain we had her on this one, but no we haven’t, I shall be having words with this person, a husband of one of my friends 🤦🏽‍♀️😁 Even Mr SK who works in finance, not evictions, so what does he know 😁 said she wouldn’t get anymore time, I’ll be having words with him when he gets in 😁 Seriously how has she done it again, anyone know, cos I am gonna explode if she doesn’t get her arse kicked out of that place in a month’s time 🤔🤯

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.