Katie Price #390 Addicted, Evicted & soon to be Convicted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
how can anyone ban her from attending(except for the kids themselves)after all they live with her and if appearing in public anyone can attend what she means is she is not welcome by the kids to mess with their career events
---

she prob ran that outfit up yesterday morning before she set off to Birmingham on her sewing machine the one she makes all her curtains on so no wonder it is falling apart all ready no way a proper designer did that for her
It's her excuse for every actual red carpet event P&J attend that she isn't invited to ... I actually think that there is an RO in respect of PA preventing her from attending events he is at ... the 'Dads' meaning PA, let's be clear, have no legal control over other events that P & J may be booked for, P & J don't want her there because she has proven to be a massive public embarrassment (the boxing J was at) and bad for the public personals that they are trying to develop - P & J are fully aware (as are all of us on here at the very least) that she is trying to springboard off them to resuscitate her own 'career' , she wants to use them and they are not up for it

Reactions: 40
Ut-oh.... She's been manifesting again.....

"I'm not a billionaire, I wish, I manifest for that.
"Really, I'm not a flash person. Lawyers and divorces have taken my money."

What nipples...? (...bewildered face....)
"I do my OnlyFans, I love doing it. That's the Jordan stuff. I don't get my nipples out.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
There is something really odd going on here, once an eviction progresses to this late stage, a mortgage company does not suddenly say you can have an extension and stay another month, no matter if the place is full of goods they will let you pick them up at a later date, or dump them. Now a whole new set of eviction papers will need to be issued for the new eviction date.
I,ve said it before and I,ll say it again. I truly feel that she is being protected by someone or something.I don,t know how or who but she must have something bad on someone to be this cocksure. No one and I mean no one has been treated like shi is. “A” list celebrities or peers of the realm do not get the leniency she has so I ask again. WHAT THE HELL IS GOiING ON?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
£10 a ticket for the London podcast,,, i've heard of reduced but 80% off the normal price is bleeping hilarious.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I’d actually pay a tenner to watch her humiliate herself.

And to maybe throw something .

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31

What nipples...? (confused face....)
"I do my OnlyFans, I love doing it. That's the Jordan stuff. I don't get my nipples out.
Lawyers haven't taken her money, she doesn't pay her bills the absolute fuckwit.
Money has gone to her ex husbands because she can't keep her vile trap shut and has to pay them compensation.
Honestly the delusion is strong today. Like I don't believe anything written on her calendar. I could write I was meeting the Queen or flying to the moon on my calendar, doesn't mean its the truth.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I,ve said it before and I,ll say it again. I truly feel that she is being protected by someone or something.I don,t know how or who but she must have something bad on someone to be this cocksure. No one and I mean no one has been treated like shi is. “A” list celebrities or peers of the realm do not get the leniency she has so I ask again. WHAT THE HELL IS GOiING ON?
nothing ming I think she’s just been lucky. She will have presented her work schedule saying she needs to supervise and can she gave a few weeks extension. At this point another few weeks won’t make much difference. And here the but .. they have shown a weakness and she will try to exploit it to the max. We always knew it was going to be a bumpy month

Reactions: 22
Why has the eviction been extended if skank was quite happily celebrating she was finally moving out of the hovel on fb live on Sunday.. claiming she couldn't wait..
Crazy

Reactions: 19

What nipples...? (...bewildered face....)
Yes Lawers......and what did you need Lawyers for Skanky? Was it shite you've said and done that you had to defend yourself from?........ That's too difficult to answer for someone with a fragile head you say?
Right, have a bit of time ( not 6 months though) and have a little think on why Lawyers got involved, did they just pounce on you out of no-where and demand payment? What's that you say? It was something to do with the way you've behaved.......Ok now we're getting somewhere.

I think I just imagined her in court being asked questions a 5 year old could understand for the next 20 years, everyone has aged 80 years and has dust all over them, what a weird, improbable day dream 😅
---
Oh, they won't... any more than addiction or any other therapy unless she wants to engage (which she doesn't) ... the oarenting classes will be court ordered
Yep, It will be a condition of her seeing the kids. Just as many abusive and addicted men are made to attend various classes.

Reactions: 20
Her upper forehead ? Wtf. She has had face-lifts plural and a tit ton of botox ,despite the needle phobia 🤔, what on earth can you have done to your upper forehead. She must be running out of places to have surgery. Stupid twit
Maybe she thinks if she “hoykes” the sun up high enough it’ll get rid of the sharpie pen eyebrows and stretch her little eye more open.

Anyway I have penned a (terrible) poem:-

Mutant and Shaggy in a tree.
Smoking a big fat Doo-oo-bie!

( pair of weed heads….)

Lego and Fishy pants in a car.
On FB live going blah blah blah…
( apologies this 2nd poem is even worse).

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Anyone started a new thread yet?
Not yet but this is the top thread suggestion if you are
Took me ages to find as there were so many funny posts on this thread, been laughing my head off re reading the top comments 🤣 x
1000023154.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I’d actually pay a tenner to watch her humiliate herself.

And to maybe throw something .
I’d go up there for a tenner, just to report back, but sadly I’m busy this weekend 😁 The London show was meant be her major tour event, accordingly she’s dragging out H for a bit of exploitation, even trying to get the grifting Matriarch over from the IOW, and she said on her pod there are plenty of famous names turning up, so rather odd she can’t sell it out, not as little Miss Popular as she thinks then, no idea how she’s gonna become a billionaire at this rate 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.