Katie Price #390 Addicted, Evicted & soon to be Convicted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Afternoon Krusty Flumps😘

we’ll skankarella is the gift that keeps on giving 😂. She has to be the most delusional person out there at the moment, as for her fans ( I use that term loosely) how or why they pay out this money to sit and listen to the drivel and dross that falls out of her mouth and sister Sophie’s is beyond me. They must all have more money than sense.

As for Legolad he hasn’t got a hope in hell of being anything other than her boy toy. He is as desperate as she is, fingers crossed these tit shows come to an end soon. There really can’t be any money being made , I think these shows are just ego boosts for her and the beige 🦬 they just love talking about themselves.

Enjoy the rest of your Wednesday 😘x

• Heart
Reactions: 31
So these knobbers who buy the tickets & go to the bleep's R Us on tour to see the bleep bleep & the beige biffer, must really love the scabby witch, otherwise they wouldn't go. So to me, every single one of these punters must have no morals, sense of right from wrong & think its OK for this bleep bleep to mistreat animals, her kids, duck off the courts, creditors, the taxman, get evicted, drive whilst not insured, no licence,etc.. coke bleep, piece of tit scum.
So, I conclude the audience of these tours are all scum of the earth, thick as tit, neanderthal cunts!
Beige biffer!! 😂😂..nearly killed me!!! I choked & nose snorted orange juice everywhere ..much to the amusement of my work colleagues 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
This should really be the time now for her to sit and reflect about the mess she has made of her life. Obviously, she isn't capable of doing that and everyone else is to blame. But surely even she must realise that she is in the wrong when children have been removed from her yet again. But maybe she still can't see it. It's even Claire's fault that she can't attend J and P's functions. Does she really not know what the problem is? I guess she's so bitter and twisted that she's convinced herself that Claire has a vendetta against her. Underneath all the bull, bragging and bravado though there must be odd moments when reality hits. I couldn't cope with her life and the mess she has made of things.

Reactions: 40
This should really be the time now for her to sit and reflect about the mess she has made of her life. Obviously, she isn't capable of doing that and everyone else is to blame. But surely even she must realise that she is in the wrong when children have been removed from her yet again. But maybe she still can't see it. It's even Claire's fault that she can't attend J and P's functions. Does she really not know what the problem is? I guess she's so bitter and twisted that she's convinced herself that Claire has a vendetta against her. Underneath all the bull, bragging and bravado though there must be odd moments when reality hits. I couldn't cope with her life and the mess she has made of things.
Typical Narc,probably a worse Narc,psycho one.

Reactions: 17
Did I miss JJ's gushing birthday tribute to his baby darling? :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 49
After she finished her drink drive course, she wasn't classed as high risk and didn't have to do a blood test, they sent the forms off, as far as she knew she was waiting for her driver's lic, it didn't come, she kept calling them. Then the anon email saying she wasn't fit to drive, she said she was because she had filled out all the forms, so doctors then filled out forms, apparently the forms say at the end, if you know you are 100% sure you are fit to drive, you can still drive (??) so she carried on driving as my doctor said. She knew she would pass anything 100%
4 times it has happened. DVLA are now saying she is high risk, she doesn't really drink. Car was insured when she was caught driving. Even the lawyers can't get hold of DVLA. She spoken with 3 different lawyers, they've NEVER heard of this situation before! It's unheard of. They won't tell her who this person is. (Well GDPR hun)
So then. Just like her mentawl elf ishoos and the browkern trotterz, both so critical that such severity has never bin seen beyfor evva, here we have a DVLA case that's so extreme it's never bin seen before either!
How can somebody be so unfortunate?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Junior has had enough. Last time he saw her, as DC said, she was very drunk. Added to that, she did her usual trying to embarrass J about his girlfriend. Asking if he'd Fck'd her, in front of the other kids. Her insinuating Claire is to blame for not being able to attend anything that J & P are at, is scandalous. Think she needs to keep her dangerous, sick potty mouth well & truly SHUT. Although I'm sure she will never be welcome at any function/work situations, that Peter, Emily & Claire attend with P & J. Thank goodness P & J live with Peter & Emily & youngest kids have been removed from her clutches.

Do we believe she has actually met Lego Boy's mum? The Price clan will only be sucking up to Lego, as it make's life easier for them, her having someone like this prat at her beck & call & driving her around.
I noticed princess put happy birthday on her insta ( story only no grid post for the mutant) but nothing from junior as of yet

Reactions: 18
The lies and inconsistencies don't stop do they? Honestly they make my arse pucker. How does she have so little self awareness to not realise that people know she is constantly lying?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The lies and inconsistencies don't stop do they? Honestly they make my arse pucker. How does she have so little self awareness to not realise that people know she is constantly lying?
Is 'arse puckering' the same as 'sphincter tightening' because I seem to suffer from one or both of them when reading about Skanky... and watching the video from last night's performance gave me a positive spasm....

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The fact she doesn't see what's wrong with turning up to an event your 18yr old son is at, hammered, wearing see through body suit with tape over your non existant mutant tits and then pressing them up against him whilst trying to do her sexy pose for the cameras tells you all you need to know about the thick arrogant dirty old cow

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Probably
Like as not she'll be living in them when she's chucked out of this next rental for not paying her rent and trashing the place
---

The gay blokes I know think she's a disgusting old woman too - one said a passing glance at skank is enough to make a bloke gay anyway......
Yes she’ll have to sort the containers as they are hers. She’ll get a fair bit for them, they’ve got really expensive.

Reactions: 11
Yes she’ll have to sort the containers as they are hers. She’ll get a fair bit for them, they’ve got really expensive.
They will probably get plonked at the next rental, she needs somewhere to store all her crap again, along with that very famous wedding dress she will never part with.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The Skank and Edna all over TikTok plugging the tour. She's merching Harvey again claiming he's going to perform at some of them along with Iron Lung. Hope SS step in to protect Harvey.

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.