Katie Price #390 Addicted, Evicted & soon to be Convicted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am bleeping fuming! How? Why?

An eviction notice this far down the line is a done deal, yet she’s getting another month 😡😡😡😡😡

IMG_1168.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
On the podcast, she can't remember if it was the first or 2nd time she had been in the Priory, then says been in there twice as an inpatient, but NEVER EVER addiction, alcohol or drugs...PTSD
Matt asks if she took herself in there...she replies yes, it was when she crashed her car, couldn't remember if she was filming MM or not, been in there both times for the same kind of reasons, media, exs and pressure. Talks about depression.
Keeps saying I can't remember a lot and I'm only 8 mins in! That's because you lie so much KP!
The delusion about her place in life is off the charts in this 'interview'.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.