Katie Price #390 Addicted, Evicted & soon to be Convicted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After she finished her drink drive course, she wasn't classed as high risk and didn't have to do a blood test, they sent the forms off, as far as she knew she was waiting for her driver's lic, it didn't come, she kept calling them. Then the anon email saying she wasn't fit to drive, she said she was because she had filled out all the forms, so doctors then filled out forms, apparently the forms say at the end, if you know you are 100% sure you are fit to drive, you can still drive (??) so she carried on driving as my doctor said. She knew she would pass anything 100%
4 times it has happened. DVLA are now saying she is high risk, she doesn't really drink. Car was insured when she was caught driving. Even the lawyers can't get hold of DVLA. She spoken with 3 different lawyers, they've NEVER heard of this situation before! It's unheard of. They won't tell her who this person is. (Well GDPR hun)
Absolute bollocks 😂😂..i know someone who is currently going through the process of trying to get licence back…they only go through Docs if you are High Risk (regardless of passing blood test which is standard as high risk offender) and the one thing they make very clear is you are not to drive in the interim just cos your ban has ended..you must wait for dvla to confirm ok to drive and issue licence!! It has nothing to do with Docs directly ..they don’t decide either way they just provide the info for the dvla to make a decision! I’m sick of reading the paperwork tbh which for some reason she always asks me to!!

Reactions: 31
What was the new BH date? Thought it was around the same time🙀. So out of MM and attending court around the same time, if we’re lucky🙏🏻. Wonder how she managed to get an extension on eviction. Either way, sounds like she’s going, just not as soon as we hoped🤮😡. Maybe (wishful thinking) trustees or some official has stepped in & told her she’s unable to rent somewhere that big & expensive & she’s got to find something smaller & cheaper 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻. I live in hope that her ideas of grandeur have been scuppered.
Think they said BH is 30 July. 😘
Can’t imagine CP is pleased with that Haycox pod

Reactions: 29
In 4 years time she will have more of her empire back out there.
Daisy MC wants to do her Netflix life story, her west end show.
Perfumes, swimwear, underwear... all back on track. All the TV shows.
Texas at the end of the year to interview on death row, serial killers
Her book.
Wants her upper forehead done (so more alien like I expect)
Her upper forehead ? Wtf. She has had face-lifts plural and a tit ton of botox ,despite the needle phobia 🤔, what on earth can you have done to your upper forehead. She must be running out of places to have surgery. Stupid twit

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Her upper forehead ? Wtf. She has had face-lifts plural and a tit ton of botox ,despite the needle phobia 🤔, what on earth can you have done to your upper forehead. She must be running out of places to have surgery. Stupid twit
Well,l hope it fucks her up badly.🙏🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I've never heard an interview where the person says, 'I don't know' once let alone more times.
I lost count and I ain't going back to listen to that repetitive 💩 again
She's practicing the "Dont knows" for when they finally get it in front of The Bankruptcy Beak!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Let’s hope the red tops pick up on the seat filling agency - that’s hilarious !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I can't decide which shocks me more - the level of her delusion or her sheer arrogance that she thinks that she is important enough for all of that malarkey!! Sheesh! 🥴 😂. Listen skanky - no one cares!!!
The slowest showbiz comeback of all time, how long has she been saying this?
She really is the Queen of ME ME ME 👑

Dont listen to all the haters Skank, they're all just jwealous of all you have (cough) 🙄

images-1.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Oh well,pissed off so much,she can duck off but she can duck off again,duck off to Satan he’s your mate.you bleeping vile ugly bleep..Take yer family with you beige Bison bleep,cuntlung,fencecunt and Rest of family.Off you go to cuntland And beyond.The deepest pit you’ve ever seen..Deeper that the pothole shite at MM what you you bleep have created.😡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Thing is she's lost the skanky mansion. Don't matter that she's got it put back a month, she'll probably be gone by then anyway to save face..
I want to know if Carl & Alex will ever spill the rea on the bleep bleep. That's what we need. The Osbournes podcast had some interesting opinions on the bleep bleep.

• Wow
Reactions: 33
Same old hash-up but there's lots of photos...

Its like she has no idea that she's brought all this on herself. Just ludicrous....
Katie then made the stark revelation that she has asked prosecutors looking to reclaim the money to put her in prison and clear the debt. "I have asked, I said, 'If you put me in prison, just clear it all - because it's all nip, nip, nip.'"
However, after making the admission that she would rather be in jail for her unpaid tax woes, she was told this would not be an acceptable form of punishment. When she asked about why this was the case, she was told that due to the fact that the unpaid tax was not done fraudulently, she is still liable to pay the money back. --
At least someone's put her straight on that one...!
I've just read that, she says she wants people to forget the bankruptcy issues and just let her and StonerBoy live their lives 😳🤯😳
Yes Katie of course the creditors who lost their living, business and home would much rather you lived a happy life than recover their money!
Is she looking to get herself committed because honestly what sane person would say that in public???
She is sooooooo finished now and she clearly knows it too coming out with this crap!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Thing is she's lost the skanky mansion. Don't matter that she's got it put back a month, she'll probably be gone by then anyway to save face..
I want to know if Carl & Alex will ever spill the rea on the bleep bleep. That's what we need. The Osbournes podcast had some interesting opinions on the bleep bleep.
Oh! Really?

• Wow
Reactions: 12
You’ve got to laugh 😆 So she’s claiming she can’t attend court due to MH but at the same time in a parallel universe claiming she wants to go to prison in the hope it clears the debt. So her MH is ok for prison but not court!!! She really doesn’t appear to understand how the system works does she ?🤣

• Angry
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.