Katie Price #39 Filter this, filter that - makes no difference, still a Twit!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a bleeping thick bleep,,the bleeping old scab bag,bet she went to Sheesh after her bowels emptied.🤢That’s not far from there…
I think you will find that tit drainage pipe leads to the kitchens of Sheesh where 'kofte kebabs' are made :LOL: 'Milk, milk, lemonade; round the corner kebabs are made...'

Has pointy chin considered the changes a baby would make to her improbably proportioned body? I mean, she could do pregnancy the Lozza G way and photoshop half of herself away (rather than the 25% she does now) but I get the impression Fern is actually a normal, slim size she just likes it when her head makes her resemble a Pop figure.
I can't imagine the pics tbh - doesn't she already have a child or is that the other MUA?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh poor Harvey, showing off his new trainers and they've left his address there for the world to see. What sort of safeguarding is that! The blurring out is mine.

Update, photo has since been removed.
Quick trip for j&p then🤣🤣🤣 I saw that the massage company she was plugging at the villa over in Portugal yesterday actually went round there on Monday ...🤣
Shows her lack of safeguarding her son ,she's already let his email be on display on latest YouTube rubbish, now out his home address up for all to see....she truly wants him to come to harm

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Quick trip for j&p then🤣🤣🤣 I saw that the massage company she was plugging at the villa over in Portugal yesterday actually went round there on Monday ...🤣
Shows her lack of safeguarding her son ,she's already let his email be on display on latest YouTube rubbish, now out his home address up for all to see....she truly wants him to come to harm
Disgusting - wonder how close that road is to Crawl's ...

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Oh poor Harvey, showing off his new trainers and they've left his address there for the world to see. What sort of safeguarding is that! The blurring out is mine.

Update, photo has since been removed.
How kind of you to do that 🥰

Talk about Thicko’s sticking together FFS.🤣

bleeping diamond ring ads now.😩
Yes the lab grown ones like Skanky's, they are on offer at half price on ig, 69.99 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
I leave this here while catching up🥰😀 xx.

Val Cole Doonican ....
Damn I hate the watermark pics but hopefully it still be enjoyed 🥰

Resizer_16225897123670.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
so, she had her hosepipe up the arse treatment at the Angel Clinic in Loughton Essex. Trying to do a fake accent in the video.

View attachment 600063
"Swipe up"? Surely that was HOSE UP, about ten feet of it to remove the crap festering inside the skanky old hag

Try flogging them using this shot of her boat race from GMB :eek: This is the real deal!

View attachment 600231
Gawd that is a hideous old munter.

I wonder why cole is looking at it as if to say "WTF am I actually with That Thing anyway?" I expect your Mummy would ask the same question cole luv :)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Not over the road though is it lol. And he does not own it.
Course he doesn't own it. If he's on disability benefits his rent & council tax will be paid for him too, so there's no point him owning his own house.
I leave this here while catching up🥰😀 xx.

Val Cole Doonican ....
Damn I hate the watermark pics but hopefully it still be enjoyed 🥰

View attachment 600226
Haha, I think the watermark adds to the authenticity Pom 🤣🤣🤗👽❤😘

Evening everyone, hope you are all ok today ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Your creations are the best Pom 👌😘
Thank you Crumble 🥰❤🤗😘 xx.
I enjoy making them very much, sometimes an idea pops up on my head other times the Krusties help too with suggestions 🥰💖🤗😘 xx

Great photo that chair really suits him. Was Val a rocker or middle of the road?
Thank you 🥰❤🤗😘 xx.
I admit I don't know much on him...I guess he was classed as a crooner back then 😘
xx

Course he doesn't own it. If he's on disability benefits his rent & council tax will be paid for him too, so there's no point him owning his own house.

Haha, I think the watermark adds to the authenticity Pom 🤣🤣🤗👽❤😘

Evening everyone, hope you are all ok today ❤
Loooool good point on the watermark 😄🥰❤🐾🤗😘 xx.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I have yummy Moonpig ads atm - I could murder a liquorice allsort...
Don’t do that love you’ll be sent to prison and it will be added to your currant sentence.

sorry I think the suns got to me today, I’m in a punny mood.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Great photo that chair really suits him. Was Val a rocker or middle of the road?
The chair was a rocker! :)
Val was lovely; He was one of my Gran's favourites so we had to watch any telly show he was on but he was always smiling and was an absolute gentleman. Cole on the other hand................................................... yeah that snarly little twerp who thinks he's really something special. WRONG coley mate :)

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.