Katie Price #39 Filter this, filter that - makes no difference, still a Twit!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
HELLO MY FELLOW KRUSTIES , Sorry for shouting didn't know If you'd Been down Poundland yet to get your Batteries ,
Off Topic ( But know you won't mind because its about pets LOL) Met a Dog Handler Today for the Prison Service ,
Really Interesting , Ill tell all you Krusties about it xxx

• Wow
Reactions: 12
The chair was a rocker! :)
Val was lovely; He was one of my Gran's favourites so we had to watch any telly show he was on but he was always smiling and was an absolute gentleman. Cole on the other hand................................................... yeah that snarly little twerp who thinks he's really something special. WRONG coley mate :)
I know he was famous for it, I was being naughty, sorry Pom.
I vaguely remember him, I was a child of the 70s, but do remember some horrendous knitwear!
Yes I think he was a nice bloke bless.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
They'd have achieved the same results if they'd stuffed the tube in it's gob - same old tit in both ends

Well its not like she would share them with H is it? And I doubt cole would DARE to steal one like he does with H's carrot cakes either

Theres a definate Criminal Look amongst that lot - the one in the middle looks like Lex Luthor's sister haha

I bet it was pointing it's toe at the camera though like it does at traffic cameras, bank machines & CCTV in parking lots :)

Cole will buy it and she'll just laugh because its so hilarious (apparently)

She has thousands of gallons of similar stuff swilling around the gardens at Trampy Towers so she can bottle that and flog it to her "Fans" too

Excellent Pom! :) Now I think we need a nice 1960s polyester safari suit and cole will be fit for a groovy night out at Sheesh with his old woman :)

Its not a New Issue Alert. No. It's a WARNING about the tide of excrement contained inside - open at your peril!
Here he is in his safari suit..from his modelling catalogue days..he will look forward to wearing that one lol πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx.

Resizer_16226546232370.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I vaguely remember him, I was a child of the 70s, but do remember some horrendous knitwear!
'Elusive Butterfly of Love' one of my fave songs πŸ˜„

Reactions: 8
That's ok πŸ˜„πŸ’–β€πŸ˜˜ xx.
Yep I just about remember flares and knitwear as a kid πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜ xx.
born in 74.

• Heart
1622654871842.jpeg

Pom I thought it was you at first on the jumper, wrong breed. Doh!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
This film was made in 1957 they were still using a mangle to do the laundry! What year was the spin dryer invented?

Reactions: 5
I don’t know why I read the Daily Mail a lot of it is rubbish but it makes me sad that women died for women’s rights the right to vote etc and now we have women who are famous or infamous for what? Taking their clothes off. I mean don’t women what to study or better themselves or do charity work or just be a nice person?

I don’t get it,

Nurse me medications stopped Woking.

Reactions: 16
Oh poor Harvey, showing off his new trainers and they've left his address there for the world to see. What sort of safeguarding is that! The blurring out is mine.

Update, photo has since been removed.
Be interesting to know how many of her β€œ fans β€œ actually made a note of Harvey’s address before the post was removed.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Remember that song very well.
Me too,my nanna was a fan of his and whistling Roger Whittaker, I was into Ska Blue Beat and Reggae in my younger days, Soul,funk R&B and Old Skool are my preferences since my 20's though, I had/have a penchant for The Walrus of Lurve though πŸ˜‰

• Heart
  • Haha
This film was made in 1957 they were still using a mangle to do the laundry! What year was the spin dryer invented?
No idea but I've still got one in my garage, for emergencies if my washer breaks down 🀣
Be interesting to know how many of her β€œ fans β€œ actually made a note of Harvey’s address before the post was removed.
I can believe she's so stupid, massive safeguarding fail there, the bloody moron. πŸ˜”

Reactions: 11
BoutonniΓ¨re! That’s the thing Poirot always wears in his lapel

this story of Peeko better be good or Nurse Helga will be on the Warpeth.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
No idea but I've still got one in my garage, for emergencies if my washer breaks down 🀣

I can believe she's so stupid, massive safeguarding fail there, the bloody moron. πŸ˜”
spin dryer was in vented in 1937 by J. Ross Moore, from North Dakota. His design for an electrically operated dryer was developed and released to the public in 1938.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
spin dryer was in vented in 1937 by J. Ross Moore, from North Dakota. His design for an electrically operated dryer was developed and released to the public in 1938.
Thank you very much, so it’s relatively new, kind of. Cheers

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.