Katie Price #39 Filter this, filter that - makes no difference, still a Twit!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
er it must do because he gets in it in the morning
Ah, but you didn't say what floor he gets on the lift at in the mornings did ya. Hey? He might walk down the stairs first from the 20th floor to the where the lift starts on the 10th floor. Now then.

Reactions: 6
You are feeding this monster, every opportunity to post on a media page.. better off join a group you all want to join, knitting, maskless.. I hate her, met her, been with friends and poeole she cussed … you are not wrong she is horrid beyond belief.. ignore the monster

Reactions: 4
Hampy .think you are preaching to the converted

Reactions: 11
Nah, it would take up too much webspace.
We’d use up a full wiki page listing her ex's alone and that’s not including one night stands. That would probably be another page or two.

Reactions: 15
Loool Cole the wank engine xx.
You're welcome xx.

I brought it on eBay earlier..250ml exactly the same one, for 16.99 ..sounds great and I look forward to it arriving....many thanks again Pom hugs to you xx

Don't forget she also claimed in Feb that one leg was shorter and would need an op to align her legs https://www.irishmirror.ie/showbiz/celebrity-news/katie-price-has-sent-blue-23446625
I remember this pic..I made a pic out of it a few months back xx.
Ohhh got it..back in January...the boots reminded me of RoboCop ...

Reactions: 21
I also don't go to any of those sites anymore. I stay with tattle, keep up to date and don't give her any clicks.

Surely skanky should have a tattle wiki by now
I agree. There are many interesting things to put in there.

Reactions: 12
Lol, I remember that one bless you, you're welcome, let me know what you think (you'll smell all strawberrylicious too) xx

Reactions: 7
Well that was completely random ,very strange ? For once I am completely baffled

Reactions: 5
Lol, I remember that one bless you, you're welcome, let me know what you think (you'll smell all strawberrylicious too) xx
Loooool can't believe it's back in January, don't seem.long back xx.
I certainly will..the smell sounds lovely too..I'm a big fan of the fruity smells xx

Reactions: 6
Nurse Helga is not pleased, not pleased at all! It will be double the medication and double the punishment plus you will be sent down the laundry shoot like Ronnie Corbet.m

This man thinks he’s funny, ha!

Reactions: 7
Hi all

The deflection is about to start from KP.

She has some very serious issues pending that she has no control over.

Woods doesn't know about any of this as it's been kept quiet from him.

It's a previous close associate of KP that has the info.

It's funny because they are still talking with her but she hasn't got a scooby lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
Hi all

The deflection is about to start from KP.

She has some very serious issues pending that she has no control over.

Woods doesn't know about any of this as it's been kept quiet from him.

Tea
Can you not give us a hint

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.