Katie Price #39 Filter this, filter that - makes no difference, still a Twit!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have an 'urgent' bladder and too much Cava, so now I have a piss-pot. Couldn't make it in fast enough from the garden last night I actually used a handy red bucket.....
Sparkling wines and lagers are diuretics...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I have an 'urgent' bladder and too much Cava, so now I have a piss-pot. Couldn't make it in fast enough from the garden last night I actually used a handy red bucket.....
Please do not use said bucket to make your preferred pease pudding recipe without a good wash.

thank you

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Hi lovelies, hope you're all ok. Just catching up, been a bit busy last couple of days ❀ happy birthday to our special detective @DC16 πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜πŸ₯ƒπŸ₯ƒπŸŽ‰πŸ₯‚πŸŽˆπŸ’• sorry I'm a bit late and @Monsieur Crumble I'm so glad you have some good news about your daughter ❀😘

And I too am laughing about the China stalker 'da do one Ron Ron, da do one Ron' πŸ–•if you're that obsessed with the Captain, get an account made and get your arse on here chap for a proper chat πŸ‘

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Here's a pic of my cat having enough of my tit to cheer you up πŸ˜‚View attachment 607403
Oh he’s gorgeous! I love all animals especially cats and dogs. I was talking to a cat the other day (didn’t know him) and apparently one of the neighbours was giving me a strange look.
Hey ho! He’s lovely, bless him.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Oh he’s gorgeous! I love all animals especially cats and dogs. I was talking to a cat the other day (didn’t know him) and apparently one of the neighbours was giving me a strange look.
Hey ho! He’s lovely, bless him.
It's a female. Her name is Pixie because when she was a kitten she had really pointy ears.
I spend my days photographing her and the nature outside (especially birds) due to health issues I don't go out much further than my garden

• Heart
Reactions: 18
It's a female. Her name is Pixie because when she was a kitten she had really pointy ears.
I spend my days photographing her and the nature outside (especially birds) due to health issues I don't go out much further than my garden
Oh sorry she’s gorgeous! Aw, lovely name. She is very photogenic bless her. Much rather spend time with cats than people!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Oooh, Pommy, glad you're here. If you want shiny hair all the time & your colour to last, get some of this. It's expensive but you don't need much & there's some fab sellers on eBay:

View attachment 607441
Thank you my friend πŸ’–β€πŸ₯°πŸΎβ€πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx.
I love eBay so I be having a look straight away after this message before coming back later πŸ₯°πŸ’– xx.
This looks very nice ❀πŸ₯° xx.

Hope you getting a rest today after been busy..this is for you πŸ₯ƒπŸΎ πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜ xx.

Little penis puffin Billy as mentioned earlier.. made me laugh so I made Thomas the tank engine into Cole the little penis wank engine ,🀭.

Back later πŸ₯°

Resizer_16230894501870.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Thank you my friend πŸ’–β€πŸ₯°πŸΎβ€πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx.
I love eBay so I be having a look straight away after this message before coming back later πŸ₯°πŸ’– xx.
This looks very nice ❀πŸ₯° xx.

Hope you getting a rest today after been busy..this is for you πŸ₯ƒπŸΎ πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜ xx.

Little penis puffin Billy as mentioned earlier.. made me laugh so I made Thomas the tank engine into Cole the little penis wank engine ,🀭.

Back later πŸ₯°

View attachment 607461
Haha, love it 🀣🀣😘 and thank you for my brandy, bless you πŸ₯ƒπŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜

They do 250ml & 500ml size, so try a little one first & see what you think. V05 Tame & Shine spray 100 ml is good too, it's usually on offer for £3 in Asdas. Spray it in dry hair then straighten, it's brill. Sorry for off topic hair talk folks, just needed to tell Pom while I remembered, Skankys still a twit 🀣🀣😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Nah she's there lurking but then again passerby's would think he Looks like he's out on a bike ride with his mum 🀣🀣🀣
That pic of her looks strange - I know she's a bit behind him but looks tiny on a massive bike & the top of her head is flat 🀣🀣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.