Katie Price #39 Filter this, filter that - makes no difference, still a Twit!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh duck I posted earlier can’t see me post.😳🤔Don’t know what the duck I’ve done..Anyway I did say perhaps they will end up in a hostel..🤣They are dressed for it.CUNTS.🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
What choice does she have? Last chance saloon and look what she picked.

Reactions: 11
Things are quite on the pwicey front..wonder whats she is planning lmfao
still waiting for the special birthday treat she was throwing Harvey this weekend for his birthday(that was on the 27th of May but she could not be bothered then to busy with Carl)nothing yet

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
He's had his hair highlighted ha ha. Bloody poofter. Who took the picture of little penis puffing Billy?
Yes, when they went to her hairdresser mates before the holiday.

He is filming himself 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Get the meds ready Harry I’m going to say something good about Carwash,
He was a failed love island contestant, But was also in a reality show called Killer Camp , and I have got to say he did play a good part , He played the part of someone who pretended to be friendly and matey , But all the time he was a Liar and fake , in fact he was the Killer , he played such a good part that nobody guessed and he won just under $7,500
On second thoughts perhaps he was playing himself , didn’t lead to big roles though, well any sort of role , doesn’t help being talentless with the personality of a plank though
Meds to the ready sir!

I honestly thought you were winding me up with that programme title, never heard of it, in fact it reminds me of these laughable cheapo (rhymes with peeko) horror films of group of teenagers either camping together or getting stranded and one by one they are eliminated.
Apparently Carl was playing the part of the ‘tough guy’.

Nurse, medication!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Oh that is simply brilliant news - will be easier to visit if it is allowed. You can breathe a little easier now - big 🤗 🤗 🤗
Sadly I can't visit neither can her youngest but her big lad will be allowed to, he will be so happy bless him 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Sadly I can't visit neither can her youngest but her big lad will be allowed to, he will be so happy bless him 🥰
Well that is better than no-one and you will feel better knowing she is closer. So rooting for you all X

Jeeezus, with a pointy nose like that he would be better suited to Miss slutty mcPointy Chin
That's his ex I think. Not the nice one who does half marathons for cancer charities with her mates. Or was that the other MUA - I've lost track :LOL:

Reactions: 8
@Pink Squirrel @Lucid30 there was a Depop tonight, will get the total in the morning, but it’s on again tomorrow at 8pm, can anyone do this drop please, as I am out tomorrow (sorry) 🤞🙏😘
Ok, thanks. I’ve just popped on, am at work till 9. 😌 once I get yesterday and today’s I’ll add the total and let you all know.

@Lucid30 £359 on Depop, I can’t do tonight as out for my birthday.
Thanks and happy birthday 🥳

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Well,the one I have at the moment is huge and made of metal,think it may last longer as there will be so many pissers.🤣
I have an 'urgent' bladder and too much Cava, so now I have a piss-pot. Couldn't make it in fast enough from the garden last night I actually used a handy red bucket.....

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.