Katie Price #39 Filter this, filter that - makes no difference, still a Twit!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well skanky only wears dem luvveryly trackies wot is givven to it now

Gone are the days it used to wear nice clothes that cost a fortune because now its freebie tracksuits all the way, however, judging by how it is covered up I expect it to be in a burqua before long just so's all you sex-crazed blokes out there driven to distraction with lust over it won't be able to covet that man's lovely wife! LOL (Only in her imagination)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Bonne anniv' @DC16!

Simon is a miillion times nicer than skanky or wanky - he loves dogs and does not kill them like that horrid old doris invariably DOES :(

It has been very quiet of late though - has it run out of tit to sell to the tabloids or something?

As to that berk ron, the raving imbecile bunnyboiler or any of the other pseudos it hides behind, they are all basket cases without question if they think there is one single positive aspect to skanky or a solitary good point about it. They are as barking mad as it is frankly :(
I wonder if it’s because The Sun ran about 6 stories a day and the other papers don’t bother with her that much!! Now there’s no comments on the Sun she doesn’t bother making so much tit up for them!!!

Reactions: 8
I wonder if crawler is starting to show his true colours now as the money is not rolling in like he expected.
Get the meds ready Harry I’m going to say something good about Carwash,
He was a failed love island contestant, But was also in a reality show called Killer Camp , and I have got to say he did play a good part , He played the part of someone who pretended to be friendly and matey , But all the time he was a Liar and fake , in fact he was the Killer , he played such a good part that nobody guessed and he won just under $7,500
On second thoughts perhaps he was playing himself , didn’t lead to big roles though, well any sort of role , doesn’t help being talentless with the personality of a plank though

Reactions: 10
@Jersey Girl just had the Red Arrows go by, couldn’t see them, but could hear them! 😩
Hello!! Just catching up- I'm back in the UK until tomorrow. I can't wait to see the red arrows in September- from the comfort of my desk!

@Jersey Girl just had the Red Arrows go by, couldn’t see them, but could hear them! 😩
Hello!! Just catching up- I'm back in the UK until tomorrow. I can't wait to see the red arrows in September- from the comfort of my desk!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Get the meds ready Harry I’m going to say something good about Carwash,
He was a failed love island contestant, But was also in a reality show called Killer Camp , and I have got to say he did play a good part , He played the part of someone who pretended to be friendly and matey , But all the time he was a Liar and fake , in fact he was the Killer , he played such a good part that nobody guessed and he won just under $7,500
On second thoughts perhaps he was playing himself , didn’t lead to big roles though, well any sort of role , doesn’t help being talentless with the personality of a plank though
And I think he has taken notice with what's being said about his lack of exercising and has now started following lots of keep fit IG accounts!! (Mind you, doesn't mean he will actually do it!)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just had some good news for once, my girl is being transferred back to our local hospital morrow, so happy for her boys 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Now got it as the kids meeting their mum on holiday (and not staying with K&C)
Yes, as if they want to spend time with their hideous mother, the volatile Cole and the gay couple. I think not. Princess and Junior actually enjoy good food not just endless burgers and chicken. They are very lucky to have Emily as their step-mother as are Jett and Bunny with Michelle.

However, they were not on holiday on a 'luxury yacht' just a cruiser for a few hours.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Just had some good news for once, my girl is being transferred back to our local hospital morrow, so happy for her boys 🥰
Oh that is simply brilliant news - will be easier to visit if it is allowed. You can breathe a little easier now - big 🤗 🤗 🤗

• Heart
Where are you @Pink Squirrel ??? Can you do Depop tonight?????? pretty please? x (if it goes ahead!)
Just catching up.... it's been 1 of those days 🙄. You know the sort, where a real full time parent has to tend to the needs of their offspring unaided 😁.

Happy birthday @DC16 🎂🎉🎁

Yes, I'll deplop later 👍🥴🥃🥃🥃🥃

• Heart
I wonder if crawler is starting to show his true colours now as the money is not rolling in like he expected.
Have you noticed that there have been very few posts recently? Almost non together since the last Portugal holiday. I wonder if there’s trouble at th’ mill?? 🧐

Things are quite on the pwicey front..wonder whats she is planning lmfao
I’ve noticed this. It’s either the calm before the bog tit storm, or things ain’t as rosy as they seem and the cracks are turning into craters!!

Reactions: 14
Just catching up.... it's been 1 of those days 🙄. You know the sort, where a real full time parent has to tend to the needs of their offspring unaided 😁.

Happy birthday @DC16 🎂🎉🎁

Yes, I'll deplop later 👍🥴🥃🥃🥃🥃
Thank you so much, it might not even happen, with their track record lately! you are a star, thank you x

Have you noticed that there have been very few posts recently? Almost non together since the last Portugal holiday. I wonder if there’s trouble at th’ mill?? 🧐

I’ve noticed this. It’s either the calm before the bog tit storm, or things ain’t as rosy as they seem and the cracks are turning into craters!!
Bit like her face then.

And who would drive her about?

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.