Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
There he is, out with Mum, hope he has an Ipad with some games on to pass the time. Sweet Shop and play park later, I’m guessing, bless…

IMG_6621.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Has she tried to get JJ on Only Fans yet 🤔🤢
Is she taking JJ & Harvey to SFP to watch the boxing later?
I'll bet she's leaving Harvey at trampy towers with whichever adult is there.
I'm beginning to think JJ hasn't been introduced to Harvey yet. We've usually had the pics & best daddy bollocks by now.
---

I just don't understand this tour thing at all 🤷 who the hell is parting with good money to listen to her lie while her sister just says errrrrr, mmmmmm in agreement 🤔 It's basically a plaster class without the MUA because she's pissed all of them of aswell. I don't see how they'll have more than 15-20 thicko minions turn up 🤷 Hopefully the paps will turn up to get pics like they did with the plaster classes 🤣
They are watching the boxing at Edna’s, she said this on the podcast. H will be there I expect, unless Dim Lynne is looking after him at the MM, and I expect Lego will be with her, someone has to drive her to Edna’s, that’s a Lego job now, he’ll be grinning away, pleased Mom has let him stay up late 😁 Lego has finally met H, saw a glimpse of them together the other day, they were probably comparing the games they have on their Ipads.

Her Braindead fanbase must be starting to wonder why she no longer has B & J with her, ticky tocky on that one. I think she’s just gonna say nothing and ignore any questions about them, maybe court ordered to not mention them, whatever her fans are gonna realise soon they’ve gone and even these idiots must know your kids don’t get taken away from you for no reason, interesting how they’ll support her on this.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

midsummer blue

VIP Member
I copied and pasted this from the BBC news page. This is just the opening paragraph of quite a long item about Heidi Dodson who through no fault of her own finds herself homeless.
I will make no further comment.

Evicted grandmother now sleeping rough in park
View attachment 2939022
Image caption,
Heidi Dodson has been sleeping rough after her no-fault eviction
Eleanor Lawrie
Social Affairs Reporter

• Published
      9 hours ago
When Heidi Dodson discovered she was going to be evicted, she reached out to her local council of Thurrock in Essex for help. But it rejected her application for priority housing and said she would cope if she ended up on the streets. Two weeks after being evicted, Heidi is homeless and sleeping in a park.
Every evening Heidi Dodson reads her grandchildren a bedtime story and wishes them good night.
Then she quietly packs a rucksack with a torch, biscuits and some toilet roll, and makes a flask of tea, before making her way to a local park to spend the night.
“You think about what you had - the safety of your own home, key, roof over your head,” Heidi says. “It’s these things that are going through your mind when you are out in the cold and sleeping on a park bench.”
The 57-year-old former shop assistant was recently served a section 21 “no-fault” eviction after seven years living in a private rented property she had secured through the council.
Heidi was turned down for priority housing by the local housing department and told that even if she had to “sleep rough occasionally or in the longer term", she would not be more vulnerable than anyone else in the same situation. The council has since apologised for the wording of the letter and says it is supporting her to find a suitable home.
This makes me so mad, in this day and age, People should not be sleeping on the streets (unless by choice.) Through no fault of her own this poor woman is having to sleep on a park bench. This country makes me so bloody angry. Don’t get me started with the amount of people having to use food banks. 🥲🥲
Then by comparison, you have KFP, a double bankrupt living the life of Riley. With no consequences. Go figure. 🤬

• Sad
  • Angry

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Looking at the shit tip pictures it looks like Mr PP has been bringing all the rubbish he's cleared from jobs back to Pricey Towers and dumping/burning it,,, nothing wrong with that but i bet he's been charging customers extra to remove the rubbish from jobs he's doing (my local tip charges £140 per ton) telling them if they get a skip or someone to clear it they'll charge double what he he can shift it for. Mr PP will call it a perk but i call it lying (telling customers your having to charge them because your taking the rubbish to tip when your just fly tipping on your daughters land) Mr PP ripping off his customers and it'll all be cash in hand. Cowboy con man just like the rest of the clan. 😎

• Wow

WillowTree21

VIP Member
So Jess her PA is quietly trying to sell off Kipper’s (mainly gifted) furniture!? And where does the money from these sales go exactly??
I am guessing that they were either trying to hide these profits or use them for some last ditch attempt at appeasing the trustees. Time will tell I suppose, the Tattle sleuths are on to them now!
I don't think that disgusting, filthy furniture will bring in enough ££££ to help towards what must be now, over £4Million in debt :LOL:
Shouldn't any money from the sale of the furniture go towards the debts anyway?
Seem's to me, trustee's haven't set anything in place as yet, to curtail her spending.
There need's to be some plan in place where she has a set amount to live off each month. Anything she earns should be declared to trustee's too.
Yet, same old, madam is free to wack up more debt yet spend like a millionaire.

• Angry
  • Sad

snoopmommymom

Chatty Member
She is massively affected by this! You can lie to your followers as much as you want skank but the papers know & we all know you’re only sorting them out because you’ve been given the boot from Manky Mansion 👏🏼😂😂 Have a great weekend clearing all your shit out you absolute cunt 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Oh don’t you dare Mad🤣 I’d fucking bash the cunt.Andy is such a lovely guy ‘yes I’ve met him and danced with him’ 🥰🥰

Just waiting for our Kylie to play her Kool in the Gang when she thinks it’s right..
Dolly, it shall be played when we see her leave that shit-tip MM, so hopefully 12 days to go 🙏🏾🤔😁

I’ve given up on the BH, so I ignore that now, not waiting any longer to see justice there, done with that, it’s just constant disappointment. I’m happy seeing B & J have been taken from her, we’ve got that, woo hoo, and for her to lose that house. It’s a big status symbol to her, despite what she says, she believes owning that place still means she’s a star, top of her game, take it away and Madam’s world will start falling apart big style, and she’ll soon have to admit to her fans she has lost both the kids and the house. Oh yeah Kool and the Gang will be played when she’s out of that house, the wine will flow on that day, celebrate good times indeed, even if she has rented a big house, she doesn’t own it, her comeuppance will be in play. I feel it will be the beginning of the end for her errant behaviour, accountability finally starting to bite her hard, I’m taking that day as the win 🍷🥳🥴😁

IMG_6803.gif

• Heart

DC16

VIP Member
Yeah, your creditors will know all about PTSD Skank
She hasn't done anything for MH week 13-19 May, I would of thought with all her "MH" she would be the poster girl. :rolleyes:

Carl is in the IOW this weekend, good job it wasn't last weekend, could of been awks.

• Haha

Pisspotshow

VIP Member
Wonder if that is the annexe or the utility room, sooooo much crap.
She’s keeping hold of Harvey.

but, she’s not being evicted, right.
Harvey looks lost!
I doubt the poor sod has a clue about what is going on and worse still is most likely having to suffer her endless rantings.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 46

In_Deep

Oh my God! 🤯 Look what she found while rummaging through all that crap!

It's the rarest Lego mini figure of them all!!!

"Squinty-Eyed Twat" from the "I'm a desperate fucking Z-Lister" play set!!!

Lego.jpg

• Haha

Joanna Surrey

VIP Member
I just can't understand how she can be laughing saying it's a beautiful day. She's lost her home and the two little ones have been removed at last. For god's sake woman, you've had all five of your children removed from your care. Aren't you one bit ashamed? Don't you worry that the youngest ones might be sobbing everynight missing their mum and dad? That's if they aren't yet home with Kieran. This thing must at the very least have Aspergers, she has no emotions, she's literally like a robot.

• Angry
  • Sad

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Sun's gunning for her now....

(after all that money spent by Ch 4..... Hope the producers are gutted....)
HaHaHaHaHa they have now actually sent a drone over, oh Skank you really shouldn’t have crossed them should you 🤦🏽‍♀️ You didn’t just bite the hand that feeds, you cut their hand off, you don’t do that to the evil empire that is the Murdoch media, they want revenge now, it’s payback time. What a truly brilliant businesswoman you are 😁

• Haha
  • Heart

MANDATORY

VIP Member
Lovely Saturday morning ...and most of us have got our houses we paid for our kids our pets money in our accounts which we've worked for and still lovely faces and figures...... how about you Pricey ? 👍

• Haha
  • Heart

shizzler

VIP Member
Here you go
So the ads were taken down after the papers contacted them! Sounds familiar. Too late though skank, too late 🤣
---
bargain,what a fucking ugly slitty eyed cunt he is..! Fucking 14yr old cuntboy.Fuck off JJ go play With your little dicky,like little boys do.
Dolly….. have you ever thought about being an English teacher? 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

kourtneykool

VIP Member
What an absolute disgrace the grounds of the MM are. Just like you Kipper. Theres only one thing you value and that’s yourself. Disgusting mess brought on by your own actions. No wonder/wander people distance themselves from you. Disgusting house/grounds which are a true reflection of you!

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 45

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
This is just like Carl all over again, together 24/7 as she hates being on her own.
Lego’s gradually been ticking off all of Madam’s Top 10 requirements and demands to be in a relationship with her, (this includes ‘Showmances’, rules are rules ) except for Demand 8, as that’s no longer required, but he’s now abiding by all the rest. What a good little boy he is 👍🏾

F3B4EB93-8E43-405F-A639-703F70CE196C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Time to jump into the thread 🧵 today! 😀💖😊 xx....

Resizer_16258782238600.jpg

No not that way, jump in again the other way this time 😄😄 x

Resizer_17158924887451.jpg

That's better 😁 x

• Haha
  • Heart