Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Joanna Surrey

VIP Member
What the fuck is she going to do with all this stuff it's mental!! Fucking criminal that it's all been thrown onto the yard probably for the tip, I imagine you could go through that lot and make some good coin. Remember on the mucky mansion programme she picked up a designer hand bag off the top of one of the bags in those containers and said she paid about 3 grand for ut back in the day, then just threw it back in the container like a piece of shit!
Bet she’s got dece horse stuff all slung out to.
---
The kitchen table scene stayed with me for some reason. Or am I thinking of another film?
---

Reminds me of …
Yes the kitchen table scene, I was jealous 😂😂😂

Reactions: 7

KK77

VIP Member
If he was a true lover he would have outed her,it’s not the first time animals has been killed or ‘run out on main road’ 👀she has never ever given a fuck about them,poor darlings,horses,dogs,cats,Guinea pigs etc,etc,etc.😥
A ‘true lover’ would protect the person they perceive to love not out them. Not right in any way but fact while you are caught in the web!

Winepig

VIP Member
How do we find the Krusties thread where folk posted themselves ? I’d love to see some faces 😊

The dog's doodah

Ye
The poo story is from 2019
Yes sorry should have said it was an old story.
But it explains the huge manure heap, it obviously hasn't been cleared since she fell out with sussex manures over not paying her bills.

Is it my imagination or are Phil and Grant looking a bit smaller??

I notice that she doesn't have a vape glued to her hand these days.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5

MrsMarvelous

Dolly, it shall be played when we see her leave that shit-tip MM, so hopefully 12 days to go 🙏🏾🤔😁

I’ve given up on the BH, so I ignore that now, not waiting any longer to see justice there, done with that, it’s just constant disappointment. I’m happy seeing B & J have been taken from her, we’ve got that, woo hoo, and for her to lose that house. It’s a big status symbol to her, despite what she says, she believes owning that place still means she’s a star, top of her game, take it away and Madam’s world will start falling apart big style, and she’ll soon have to admit to her fans she has lost both the kids and the house. Oh yeah Kool and the Gang will be played when she’s out of that house, the wine will flow on that day, celebrate good times indeed, even if she has rented a big house, she doesn’t own it, her comeuppance will be in play. I feel it will be the beginning of the end for her errant behaviour, accountability finally starting to bite her hard, I’m taking that day as the win 🍷🥳🥴😁

View attachment 2942491
Anyone knows who has the kids? Are they in Care?

Reactions: 4