Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Seriously what is it trying to achieve here, says it cannot attend the public examination BH cos of it’s mental ‘elf, backed up by this very dodgy ‘signed off’ letter, yet is constantly parading itself around in public posing like this, and often laughing away without a care in the world. Is about to embark on a tour and pride events appearing on stage for hours in front of crowds of people. There will be a public round of appearances promoting her book, which must be a pamphlet now due to the metal letters her publishers have received.

Honestly, I don’t get how she is claiming she has all this anxiety when she’s doing all of this, how is no one running the BH process not seeing she’s lying 🤷🏽‍♀️ I know of people with proper anxiety, can hardly function at times, cannot leave the house for days, even unable to even get out of bed at times, Madam has none of this. The only thing Madam cannot do is appear in court, why is she being treated so leniently, all her excuses are clearly bollox, I really don’t get it 🤷🏽‍♀️

As @Pisspotshow said earlier, the trustees are doing an appalling job, why are the trustees enabling her, cos to my mind that is what is happening now, and has been for most of the process. It’s really weird, seems to me there is no thought given to the suffering of the creditors, and as we see Madam is laughing at everyone each day she gets away with it 🤦🏽‍♀️ It really ain’t right, seeing her smirking away all the time, why has this been allowed to continue. Yeah I had a few drinks this afternoon and I feel tipsy annoyed with her smugness tonight, must remember she looks like a pile of 💩 and hopefully she’s losing the house, so she’s not winning, still does annoy me she’s so smug all the time, grrrrrr 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

• Sad
Reactions: 45

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Morning everyone.

What pictures will we be seeing of our grubby skank today?
I reckon it will be full on deflection mode.
Mental health issues? My arse. PTSD? She doesn't know the first thing about it! Yes, everyone reacts differently but there are certain traits that all human beings have if they were experiencing it.
Biggest issue I personally had in my darkest hour was being unable to sleep. But as a mother to small children, you have to get help for their sake. And I did.
We all put on a happy face or a front sometimes and then break down and cry when it gets too much. We don't time it for our 50th court appearances.
I've never even seen her grieve for her animals. I think part of the reason is she doesn't want to draw too much attention to them because she knows it was down to her neglect. This woman's behaviour is so despicable!

Sorry I'm getting myself wound up first thing in the morning 😔

What's this about Jett setting fire to things? I didn't see it in the wiki, maybe I missed it.
He is the sweetest child. I hope there's no long term damage to HIS mental health.
A shy, nature loving, football playing little boy should not have been on the streets late at night for months, in a seedy part of Thailand, watching his mother prance around with strippers and drag Queens.

Let's hope the cunt gets her comeuppance before she literally destroys anymore lives.
Skank was doing a live and Jett came in and asked where the lighter was and grabbed a kitchen knife to chop wood with, skank asked him what he was doing and he said "lighting a fire" so skank said to him "theres matches in the drawer and dont use that knife to chop wood with its new use an old knife"

• Angry
  • Wow

Trafalgar

VIP Member
My thread recap is

She's still a lying, cheating, scumbag cunt, she always has been and always will be.

She will get her comeuppance. I'm quite enjoying this slow circling of the drain. It will effect her more than a bam you are in prison. Take it all slowly away from her, bit by bit, piece by piece and then hit her with a prison sentence when she literally has nothing at all left.

• Heart

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
I’ve got an exclusive copy of this designer ‘face’ dress, she’s wearing on her tour. Though look closely at the faces, either the designer doesn’t like her much or this is what she really looks behind the makeup and filters, I’m going with this is what she really looks like 🤔

Shocking 😱👀…..

IMG_6844.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

SmillieKylie

VIP Member

Yay, something to look forward to 😂🤢
The problem here being she has no nipples, so she won’t want that getting out, so no we won’t be seeing madam stripping off will we. Another story to add to the very long list of things that ain’t happening 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha

IfTheCapFits

VIP Member
The louder it shouts & the more brazen it gets about all this, we just know the real truth is the opposite.

I doubt she's actually worried about anything as it's not in her nature, the only thing that she's really concerned about is the public examination & she's kicking & screaming to stop it/get it changed to private. She knows she can't answer the questions & doesn't want to lose face in public, I'm not even convinced she's bothered about being in contempt if she doesn't answer properly, it's just about public image. Just think how bad those answers could be if she thinks it might lower her image from where it already is, in the gutter!

It's all slowly collapsing around her & she'll only be able to carry the delusion on in her head for so long before she implodes. We've already seen how vile she can be & it doesn't matter who gets caught up in her wrath, even the kids are weapons (thankfully away from her now).

Going to be an interesting time coming up as everything in the background that we aren't aware of yet gradually comes to light.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
so the rental is either fully furnished or she’s buying new. The sales from this should be going to her creditors not her pocket
She’ll be getting all new stuff gifted 🤦🏽‍♀️ There seems to be a never-ending load of companies who have no qualms about giving this double-bankrupt, drink-driving, foul-mouthed, child and animal-abusing, ❄ addled twat, freebies. It’s why I wanted the BH to happen and the media to report on all her appalling behaviour, maybe make these companies think again about using her for promotion, making supporting her a real bad idea. Sadly for now, they will keep on giving her stuff.

• Angry
  • Sad

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
This comment on this pic 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 absolutely crying at this 🤣🤣🤦 yes, that's exactly it. These are old pics of trampy towers BEFORE Skanky did it allllll up so tastefully.
The pesky media are just trying to make out that she's turned it into the run down dump it is.
Oh how we've all fallen for it. It's actually an immaculate property, beautifully maintained & desired by all.
I bet we all feel silly now 🙄

Attachments

• Haha

Gullri

VIP Member
My thread recap is

She's still a lying, cheating, scumbag cunt, she always has been and always will be.

She will get her comeuppance. I'm quite enjoying this slow circling of the drain. It will effect her more than a bam you are in prison. Take it all slowly away from her, bit by bit, piece by piece and then hit her with a prison sentence when she literally has nothing at all left.
This is exactly how I feel! Kinda entertaining to see this slow dowfall. I enjoy this thread so much. When we realised she doesn’t have J & B full time I was really relieved. To me that bit about the children was the worst .

• Heart

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
F*cking Hell 😂

Wonder what The Scum will headline this one 🤔🥴🤣

View attachment 2945309
This actually makes me feel sick. Poor, poor Harvey. He looks completely bewildered. Self soothing & trying to regulate with a fucking coat hanger whilst that stupid old sIag is shrieking 😢 It's just not right. Why the fuck are adult services not saving him from this tramp? A new dad, no home & filled with lies she's told him 😢 I cannot imagine how confused & unsafe he must feel.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
There are sentencing guidelines that have to be adhered to though. They go off the level of alcohol in the blood, not how long someone's been drinking. If she'd caused an accident with another vehicle or injured someone it would have been much worse. This isn't protection, it's just how the law is.
She admitted to drug taking. There are tests for that too!

I don't believe she is being protected. I think she is a fine example, across many jurisdictions, of how the UK justice system fails to join the dots. Mortgage, family court, bankruptcies, driving etc. All the charges when occurring concurrently should be taken into account Imvho.

• Heart

DC16

VIP Member
Awww JJ seems to have been at the gym alone the last 2 days (or doesn't want to show he is with her, but usually we get some feet pics) :rolleyes:
She must have given up already, the collajean drink must have solved everything.

• Haha

tracey3871

VIP Member

Yay, something to look forward to 😂🤢
Just because she wants to do it to relaunch herself yet again doesn't mean these mags want her to ... just more monkey tennis ... she is a delusional haggard scar ridden nippleless old has been with a pot belly, saggy knees, wonky tits, a weird belly button, bald patches and a tiny eye ... have I missed anything?

• Haha