Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Oooooh Madam is rattled, she does not like the fact The Scum are sending drones to find out the truth about the eviction, she knows they are after her 😁

You played with fire lying to them Skank, and now you pay the PRICE 😁

The Skank ain’t happy, what a glorious #FridayFeeling….

giphy-downsized.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

YellowTail

VIP Member
This makes me so mad, in this day and age, People should not be sleeping on the streets (unless by choice.) Through no fault of her own this poor woman is having to sleep on a park bench. This country makes me so bloody angry. Don’t get me started with the amount of people having to use food banks. 🥲🥲
Then by comparison, you have KFP, a double bankrupt living the life of Riley. With no consequences. Go figure. 🤬
More shocking to me is this poor lady reads he grandchildren a bedtime story and then sets off for a night sleeping rough. Presumably either her son or daughter is the grandchildren’s parent, do they all stand at the door to wave her off? I couldn’t live with myself letting anyone I know least of my parent sleep rough. With a squash and a squeeze I’d make it work.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 58

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
F*cking Hell 😂

Wonder what The Scum will headline this one 🤔🥴🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 57

DC16

VIP Member
Drugged up yes, but she'd run out of the marching powder so there's the need for speed!
Not a problem according to the local feds as they only done her for the drink part, don't we all drive coked out our heads?
Yes we all drive coked up, like we all have bankruptcies and are about to be evicted from our mansions.
🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Who are these people currently "employed" by her? What are their pretend job roles?
When is this new TV show with her interviewing murderers happening?
When will we see the West End musical about her life?
When are her & Princess opening their beauty college/business?
When is she opening her string of country wide schools for special needs kids?
When will she qualify as a paramedic?
When will she complete all these beauty treatment courses/trainings that she's started?
Is her crystal coffin business going well?
Is her song written for her by Ed Sheeran Shearing nearly ready for release?
Is her custom made millionty squillionty Lamborghini nearly ready for her to drive yet?
Have we discovered what was in the large brown envelope marked CONFIDENTIAL CONTRACT SIGNED when we obviously weren't supposed to see but those pesky paps caught her?
Was Crawls pregnancy ever confirmed when he discreetly tried to hide his test coming out of the shop?
Did the winner of her raffled old extensions ever receive their prize?
Did the charity ever receive their donation from Skanky after the raffle?
Is she pregnant?
Is she engaged?
Is she married?
Is she still planning a wedding like the world has never seen?
When will the Mucky Mansion be ready to use as a wedding venue?
When will C4 be finishing the renovations?
Have the burglars/vandals been caught yet?
Was the stalker from the garden centre prosecuted & sentenced to life in prison for hounding her?
Have the police finished investigating the 647 cases they're working on for her yet?
When will there be pics of Harvey with JJ, who is the best dad wot he's eva had?
Has anyone ever heard JJ speak?
Has she single handedly found Harvey a new college closer to mummy yet?
Is she ever going to actually address the lack of children & pets or is she just hoping nobody notices?
Does she genuinely think anyone believes a single word that spews from her rancid gob?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Stan Butler

VIP Member
I know some of you have a fetish for it so to save everyone the time of zooming in to see if pointy toe was out,,, yes its there. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Screenshot_20240518-182205.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 55

caroleffinbaskin

VIP Member
That’s just the sort of behaviour a responsible and mature adult would display in front of their special needs son isn’t it?

• Sad
  • Sick
I have it on good authority that the pink sofa is not for sale. It has been admitted to the Priory for intensive therapy. It’s had a hard life. 😢

• Haha
  • Heart

Anna666

VIP Member
I was always under the impression ... many moons ago, I was a landlady ... so maybe things are different now in these situations ... but once that repossession order is granted, and the eviction notice is sellotaped to the front door, its last chance saloon, end of the road ..... you either move on the date, or old bill cart you off if you refuse to leave while the locks are being changed ... unless she has found overnight thousands upon thousands, to delay the inevitable, and this would have to be done, before it gets to the judge ..... she IS BEING EVICTED ... that shithole will be repossessed as ordered, her/his say is FINAL ... that's my understanding anyway .... can someone shed some light, on why she is insisting, that a court ordered eviction won't be happening??? after a judge has granted it, can she just somehow magically find a large amount of money, once the notice is served, hence stopping the eviction and if she can get her manky claws on that kind of money, why isnt she paying her fucking debts!

Last edited:

artnouveau

Chatty Member
From
With everything that’s going on I was intrigued how they both would lie about recent events, though have to say it’s a hard listen, her voice is really tough on the ears and most of the content is so dull and boring.

Interesting part is B & J are no longer mentioned, obviously she doesn’t want go admit she’s lost them, but nothing is said about them, guessing she is court ordered to not use them in any capacity now. The BH wasn’t mentioned at all, she has sounded worried and lacklustre in the last couple of weeks, but Miss Smug from Smug city is back, get the impression getting that can kicked further down the road has pleased her immensely, as I keep saying I dunno why they always cave into her, but this is the result. Also getting the same vibes that she had about the BH being cancelled, over this eviction, she’s very cocky she’s not being evicted. This makes no sense, I fully believe Willow is right and she has a new rental, backed up by discovering much of her furniture is being sold, so why is she is so adamant she hasn’t lost the house, as usual some game is in play 🤔

Finally the way she talks about Lego is hilarious, she sounds like she’s talking about a new pet, he’s a good little boy, it’s clear she’s not into him relationship wise, he’s just there to do her bidding, he’s really odd, we call him Lego, and he really does have the personality of a lego brick, she must get bored of him soon. You can get quite a lot of insight into what’s going on by listening to these unlistenable things 😁
From what I can gather, she keeps saying that she won't be evicted, I interpret that as
" I'm not going to physically be at the MM on the 29th so can't be evicted ".
All the signs point to her moving out.

• Haha

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
All this chit chat about the day she crashed the car, high as kite has made me realise why I’m so jaded a despondent over the complete failure to bring this thing to account. I just looked up how long ago it was…. 28th December 2021, I remember it well. I was getting ready for work, and it was on GMB, or some news channel, I was watching the report open mouthed, gobsmacked. I was straight on the phone to my best mate (we both hate her 😁), I said “Have you seen the news, the twat has really done it this time, woo hoo, jail time for madam, she ain’t getting away with this one”, oh we cackled like two witches, honestly we were sure she couldn’t escape this one……oh how wrong we were 🤦🏽‍♀️ Still to this day, I don’t know how they f*cked that one up, why she wasn’t jailed, or banned for life (is that a thing) she’s a bloody menace on the roads, and yet she has continued to flaunt driving laws to this day, how is this possible 🤷🏽‍♀️

It’s nearly 3 years since that incident, and all we see is her being treated with a ridiculous leniency by the courts, IMO to the point of complete incompetence now, be it driving, bankruptcy, even the kids, the one time she has lost in court still took forever (yeah I know, the abhorrent Rickwood had a lot to do with that) why is madam so Teflon. She even walked away from the crash without serious injury, despite being off her head. The latest deferment, or whatever has happened has finished me off thinking the courts will take her down, I‘ve lost the faith, nearly 3 bloody years of her escaping justice time and time again, yeah I can’t see it ever changing, she just always finds a way to avoid justice.

I still think she’s going down, all the points @tracey3871 listed earlier, indicate she’s f*cked, but sorry it ain’t gonna be the courts that take her down, gonna be madam who destroys herself, I’ve said I’m not a patient girl, seriously nearly 3 years to bring her to account for any of her illegal criminal behaviour, is way beyond my tolerance level, I can no longer wait, I’m done with paying any attention to her court cases, it’s all background noise to me now, I’m calling it a day on that aspect of her downfall, Kylie don’t wait, I don’t do queuing either, but that’s another matter 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

giphy.gif

• Heart
Reactions: 54

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Wonder if that is the annexe or the utility room, sooooo much crap.
She’s keeping hold of Harvey.

but, she’s not being evicted, right.
I was so doubting it after she was adamant on the podcast she wasn’t being evicted, thought here we go again, just like the BH, but no this video confirms it, she’s lost the MM, it’s clear now she’s moving out. Question is where 🤔😁

Oh I so wanted her to lose that house, it’s a massive status symbol to her, her star is fallen now, Kylie looks over at her record player which I can just see from my garden (fabulous sunny day today 😁) you will be played soon Kool, oh yes very soon 😁

• Haha
  • Heart

TrACE22

Look whats up for sale on Facebook Marketplace and who’s selling it - is this Jess? Is this skanky’s sofa?
Looks like selling off most of her furniture

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
I've no idea what's going on 🤷 someone make it make sense please 🤯
I think I'll open a nice bottle of Kylie & see if that makes things clearer 😁
Whatever is going on though, 1 thing for sure is, she's done 👍
I think she's down the plughole now & hanging on by her fake nail tips.
When was the last time she was actually on a remotely reputable mainstream TV channel?
When was the last time any magazine ran an article about her?
Her exposure is getting smaller & smaller.
As a stand alone what has she actually got to offer?
Nobody gives a flying fudge about anything she has to say anymore.
There are zero positive comments that I can find on any comments section anywhere.
Anyone who is aware of her existence just wants to see her face proper consequences for her actions & justice for all those she owes money to.

I actually think she's just threatening to unalive herself to the courts every time & they can't risk that happening 🤔

• Heart

Sam5262

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion #390 What is next for the Horsham whore, doesn’t even have her own front door

• Haha
  • Heart