Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Nice. Greasy junk food at the hairdressers again. I would be really pissed off if I was another customer. She looks bizarre here, like
Mickey Rourke being punched in slow motion 🤣

Screen Shot 2024-05-18 at 21.21.59.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 53
Anyone knows who has the kids? Are they in Care?
Gone from her. I'm 99.9999% sure there were care proceedings to take them away from her. What the arrangement was after that
or who they are currently with is not known for sure. Either parent would risk a jail sentence talking about what happened in court. So it's likely we'll never find out exactly what went on, not until the kids are over 16 at least.
They could be placed with a foster carer, they could be placed with family. The idea could be to transition them back to living with Kieran which could take months but no-one knows for sure.
I would guess by Kieran's post on the court date ( looking happy after getting home) and him and Michelle posting champagne glasses, they thought the right outcome was achieved for the kids. If you knew your ex was a raging addict and had your kids for nearly two years you'd be happy they were removed and put somewhere with no exposure to drugs and actually taken to school and not left alone for long periods you'd be relieved.

• Heart
Reactions: 53

artnouveau

Chatty Member
I clearly remember her saying that bankruptcy was great as she didn't need to pay tax now. I thought at the time, you silly bint, that is simply NOT true. I searched for the interview (I thought it was perhaps the Farage one or the infamous, join the back of the queue, Jeremy Vine one).

Then I googled all the other interviews but couldn't find it. Does anyone else remember that? it struck me at the time she was in for a nasty shock, but I didn't imagine it would result in a second bankruptcy. Woo-hoo, I love it.
With my bankruptcy, I don't pay tax either, it's great!! I've got a big A,4 poster on my gate too saying I have to evict tomorrow, it's all fine though, I'm not stressed about it atall!! Woo hoo

• Haha
Reactions: 52
How does JJ figure out she puts people first and is caring but she's lost her kids?! The mind boggles .....then again he doesn't
seem to have much of a mind to boggle!

• Haha
  • Heart
As the repossession notices were on the gate can anybody find out if they have been retracted?
why is she selling furniture if she is keeping MM
The time to appeal eviction notices would have been months ago, and no doubt they have already happened and failed. When eviction notices with an eviction date on them start getting stuck on a property its is the very final stage, the only way to now stop it is to suddenly paid a large amount of cash off what she owes. All the stories about appeals because its a family home and place of work are just smoke and mirrors on her behalf. There is no family anymore just her, and as for it being her place of work thats just ludicrous, she could do only fans anywhere, just look for the nearest bins that would be an ideal site.

• Haha

DC16

VIP Member
Well for someone with the most severe MH the Priory doctors have ever seen in the history of the human race, she didn’t utter a word about MH week. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow

DC16

VIP Member
Love how on the pod she was saying how she loves a certain brand of fake tan, but it's not the one she was advertising a couple of weeks ago!
---
JJ reckons KP is very caring, loving, she puts people before herself (nearly choked at that) very funny, she nuts, crazy, funny.
But he's learnt she doesn't like to be interrupted when watching TV, she doesn't like him being on his phone while they are watching tv. Reckons she copes well with what she has to deal with all the time and he can't believes what she has to deal with. Loves her family banter.

Sophie was doing the comments to press about KP NOT being evicted while in the IOW
---
So she never attended the hospital appoint with Harvey! :rolleyes: is that because she didn't need to get out of the BH

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
(Sorry, my recap request was for the podcast at midnight 😴 😂 😘)
Oh I might do that for you, I’m going in if it is released at midnight 🤦🏽‍♀️😁 They have been doing that of late. I stay up late anyway, and I’m up at 6am, no need for that pesky sleep, I’ve got things to do 😁 though Mr SK tells me I often nod of in the evenings these days, I believe I just close my eyes for a bit, but maybe I’m not the Wonder Woman I think I am🤔😁

• Heart
  • Haha

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Just saw a video of the grounds of MM, what a shithole. Much worse than a trailer camp site.
And someone is prepared to to allow this vile, dirty woman, live in their luxurious house? I would want more than 6 month rent as a deposit.
In fact NO WAY would I want her anywhere near my home, renting it out.
There's 12 vehicles at least on that drive, without horse boxes. Not bad for someone who doesn't hold a valid driving licence. Next she'll be saying 6 of them are Harvey's cars ! She's such a compulsive liar. 😅 :poop:

• Angry

In_Deep

If you remember rightly, she paid no heed to the lockdown rules like we lesser mortals who decided to obey them, constantly buggering off to spend romantic weekends away with Cole and even trips abroad on holiday... and, of course, using Harvey as an excuse because he's so vulnerable and didn't understand it all....

This fucking disregard for the rules, which literally almost everyone else in the country (except a few of our politicians of course 🙄) is what finally caused me to snap and sign up to the Krusty Legion 😂

I was pulling 18 hour days dressed in shit quality PPE, job to job to job, and living separate from my family for weeks due to the fear of cross contamination... I admit I often had a winge and a moan, but the inconvenience was nothing compared to the suffering experienced by hundreds of thousands of others...

A lot of us, not just key workers, went above and beyond during the pandemic, yet there was Skank flouting the rules despite having an extremely clinically vulnerable son?! 😡

Anyway, rant over (for now) it's a lovely sunny day, so gonna fill the paddling pool and get the ducks out for a splash around😁🦆 ❤

• Heart

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
I'm pleased the bankrupt old sIag can afford £550ish for 2 IOW weekend tickets 🤬

@SmillieKylie how can you listen to those 2 talentless nobodies spouting lie after lie after lie. I'd be screaming 😱 🤣
With everything that’s going on I was intrigued how they both would lie about recent events, though have to say it’s a hard listen, her voice is really tough on the ears and most of the content is so dull and boring.

Interesting part is B & J are no longer mentioned, obviously she doesn’t want go admit she’s lost them, but nothing is said about them, guessing she is court ordered to not use them in any capacity now. The BH wasn’t mentioned at all, she has sounded worried and lacklustre in the last couple of weeks, but Miss Smug from Smug city is back, get the impression getting that can kicked further down the road has pleased her immensely, as I keep saying I dunno why they always cave into her, but this is the result. Also getting the same vibes that she had about the BH being cancelled, over this eviction, she’s very cocky she’s not being evicted. This makes no sense, I fully believe Willow is right and she has a new rental, backed up by discovering much of her furniture is being sold, so why is she is so adamant she hasn’t lost the house, as usual some game is in play 🤔

Finally the way she talks about Lego is hilarious, she sounds like she’s talking about a new pet, he’s a good little boy, it’s clear she’s not into him relationship wise, he’s just there to do her bidding, he’s really odd, we call him Lego, and he really does have the personality of a lego brick, she must get bored of him soon. You can get quite a lot of insight into what’s going on by listening to these unlistenable things 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 51

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Sink boy is an enabling and complicit woman bullying coward and the only time you see Sid is when he's advertising something or needs likes to keep the numbers up on his socials. I posted this a few threads ago and think it sums up my feelings towards the enabling and complicit fame hungry cunt.😎
Screenshot_20240519-135307.jpg

• Heart

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Regarding skanks motoring offences,,
Skank is a REPEAT OFFENDER and should be jailed.
NO LICENCE.
NO INSURANCE.
DRIVING WHILST DISQUALIFIED.
DRIVING UNDER THE INFLUENCE.
FAILING TO NAME THE DRIVER.
ACCIDENT.
SPEEDING.
NO SEATBELT.
USING A MOBILE.
Each of the above skanks been in court for or been done under the single justice act on more than one occasion for each offence. That is a REPEAT OFFENDER and according to the law should have had a custodial sentence. 😎

• Heart
  • Angry

DC16

VIP Member
Certainly looks like in all the pictures of her for sale furniture, the pictures have been taken down off the walls, very, very bare.

• Haha
  • Wow