Katie Price #389 Skanks been rumbled her world has crumbled all we want now is to see her humbled

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And wearing those bleeping horrible boots with this nasty ensemble too šŸ˜…
In her head....."I've had a facelift, Phil and Grant are rock hard and not saggy at all, I've got loads of tattoos to hide the loose skin, I dress and act like a teenager, and I dye my grey roots. No-one would know I'm 46 about to be 50 if those disgustink tattlers would shut the duck up".

• Haha
Reactions: 30
For fucks sake Mirror šŸ„“, I just said that was her plan virtually a second ago. She will love that she fooled the media. :mad::mad:šŸ˜¤
---

OK.... but what did the judge say when you had your virtual hearing from beside the pool? It's not a real skankruptcy unless you've been beamed into a court hearing from a tropical island šŸ˜… .
I said the same, that the press will print her ā€œhot newsā€

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
For fucks sake Mirror šŸ„“, I just said that was her plan virtually a second ago. She will love that she fooled the media. :mad::mad:šŸ˜¤
---

OK.... but what did the judge say when you had your virtual hearing from beside the pool? It's not a real skankruptcy unless you've been beamed into a court hearing from a tropical island šŸ˜… .
Well I just said there was a ā€œTattleā€ present and that I was scared for my life and he just said ā€œEnjoy your holiday Mrs Baskin, sorry to have bothered youā€

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I just can't understand how she can be laughing saying it's a beautiful day. She's lost her home and the two little ones have been removed at last. For god's sake woman, you've had all five of your children removed from your care. Aren't you one bit ashamed? Don't you worry that the youngest ones might be sobbing everynight missing their mum and dad? That's if they aren't yet home with Kieran. This thing must at the very least have Aspergers, she has no emotions, she's literally like a robot.
šŸ’Æ
Also imagine being one of the kids and seeing your mum post that? How heartbroken and neglected must they feel?

• Sad
Reactions: 32
Surprised we didnā€™t get any photos from the boxing match party, hiding the real colour of her hair probably, such a twit šŸ¤¦šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø Although perhaps Lego after a big day out in town was over tired staying up late, started a few tantrums, so she had put him to bed and read him a bedtime story to get him to sleep, completely missing the boxing match, yes Iā€™m deffo going with that theory.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Seeing Pomā€™s pics of Cole kind of makes me miss him.
Yeahā€¦ Iā€™m over it.
I am concerned however about the male contingent on this thread, thereā€™s KP, curvaceous, bazookas out, skimpy outfit, bestest sexiest pose and they are discussing her big toe. Weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
This comment on this pic šŸ¤£ šŸ¤£ šŸ¤£ šŸ¤£ absolutely crying at this šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤¦ yes, that's exactly it. These are old pics of trampy towers BEFORE Skanky did it allllll up so tastefully.
The pesky media are just trying to make out that she's turned it into the run down dump it is.
Oh how we've all fallen for it. It's actually an immaculate property, beautifully maintained & desired by all.
I bet we all feel silly now šŸ™„

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Yes she's such a bulshitter. I bet she was hoping it would be picked up by the red tops so she could act outraged at a 'fake' story.
It fooled none of us here though šŸ¤ØšŸ˜†

I think she's kept her hair black so long as the dye will stain the skin on her hairline more and it covers the atrocious traction alopecia from the extensions - well covers it for a week or so until it washes off and it looks terrible again! I know she's not right in the head but I've never really understood her need to constantly have extensions put in. You're supposed to let your scalp rest and have a month's break here and there or they will pull your hair out!
I think it's black because JJ reckons he dated that Victoria secret model ... she has black hair

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Iā€™m going to put an offer in on this. Itā€™s a bit smaller than the Mucky Mansion but it does have a stable block. Obviously now Iā€™m skankrupt I will not pay the mortgage and I canā€™t wait to buy some horses too. I mean nobody lives within their means according to the rules of Skank.
Iā€™m not really putting an offer in. Iā€™ll stay in my wee 2 bedroom cottage.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
This comment on this pic šŸ¤£ šŸ¤£ šŸ¤£ šŸ¤£ absolutely crying at this šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤¦ yes, that's exactly it. These are old pics of trampy towers BEFORE Skanky did it allllll up so tastefully.
The pesky media are just trying to make out that she's turned it into the run down dump it is.
Oh how we've all fallen for it. It's actually an immaculate property, beautifully maintained & desired by all.
I bet we all feel silly now šŸ™„
That bloke looks like Gary Glitter sans wig šŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Katie Hopkins, love her or loathe her, has a Silly Cow tour over the next few weeks, similar size venues to Skanky. Most of these are sold out. So does this make her less popular than Katie Hopkins, ouch!
My friend said Katie Hopkins was on as she's doing a social club near us. I was dreading her asking if our group wanted to go as her and another friend love her.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
At these massively popular sell out live shows, does she have anything resembling security? Will JJ stand at the side of the stage looking menacing with his arms folded? šŸ¤” Does she not worry about hecklers taking the piss or just yelling out awkward questions? Or is she so deluded that she believes she's loved & adored by all šŸ¤·
And for those dimwits paying for a VIP ticket, what extras do they get for their money? A JWHYWHY outfit, a barf bum & a signed photo šŸ¤£
Will she mention the children? Is she even allowed to mention any of the children?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Poor old Pete, is that from lockdown, his hair was having a bad time. My poor mum couldnā€™t go to the hairdressers and her hair goes wild when she doesnā€™t Not joking she looked a witch, it went really frizzy, crazy like, I was face timing her and I couldnā€™t stop laughing at her all the time, she did find it funny herself.

I canā€™t remember much about Skank in lockdown, does anyone remember what her hair was like, she constantly broke curfew rules I think she found a way to get her hair sorted. More illegal activity,

Lockdown was really crazy, when I think of it now itā€™s like a bad dream, I donā€™t feel like any of it happened, I couldnā€™t even take my daughter to the play park, it was taped off, though it did turn her into a great chef, we made a lot of creations in the kitchen, sheā€™s only 10 now but wow sheā€™s a brilliant little cook, quite enjoyed that part of lockdown šŸ˜
If you remember rightly, she paid no heed to the lockdown rules like we lesser mortals who decided to obey them, constantly buggering off to spend romantic weekends away with Cole and even trips abroad on holiday... and, of course, using Harvey as an excuse because he's so vulnerable and didn't understand it all....

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
it is her birthday in 3 days yet we have not had her sprouting off about a party or holiday wonder what lego boy will get her and Harvey's on the 27th yet no begging for stuff for him yet i suppose she will take him out to one of her podcast show as a treat

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.