Katie Price #389 Skanks been rumbled her world has crumbled all we want now is to see her humbled

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d like for my skankruptcy to kick in as I’d really like a holiday. I don’t think I can afford one this year because of well, paying bills. A proper skankruptcy holiday too. Luxury Maldives type of thing.
I’ve just got back from the Maldives and I’m really glad I’m in a Skankruptcy so I could go there. Although I think mine is a different type of Skakruptcy (you know there are so many kinds) as I had to work and put some of my earnings into a separate bank account (savings or something) for a couple of years and then pay a company for the holiday. As I said, mine must be a different type to Kipper’s.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Total piss take look at MM and all of my cars even though I cannot drive
She needs to be taken down made to pay

Reactions: 26
The absolute state of that first picture! Look at the grime everywhere the dirty witch! Normal folks would delete such a photo off their phone and get busy with the bleach out of shame but she bleeping posts it online without a care - deluded cretin!

Reactions: 26
Yeah, definitely not her hair.
Oh she’s absolutely hilarious isn’t she, bet she was having a right giggle with JJ et al at the salon about it. 🙄
cue the press making up stories that I’ve dyed my hair in bright colours! Lying press! I’m surprised that bit of breaking news hasn’t reached The Scum yet tbf
---
New to this thread - over here from the Jodie Marsh forums. Im a self taught vivid hair colourist and there's no way you could go from years and years of black to that in one day. Def a wig!
plus her hairs too short, one bleach and she’d end up bald.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
cue the press making up stories that I’ve dyed my hair in bright colours! Lying press! I’m surprised that bit of breaking news hasn’t reached The Scum yet tbf
---

plus her hairs too short, one bleach and she’d end up bald.
The mirror thinks so…

• Haha
Reactions: 19
More from her JYY shoot
Is pic 2 pyjamas?
---
The mirror thinks so…
Ffs
---
How is KP going to cope without a vap on stage for hours?
I put in a 10 ( only allowed 10) on some of her venues they sell seats first come but I was getting row g so looks like they are not selling very well
Do you think if the theatres are nearly empty they will cancel?
She won’t, she’ll blatantly vape!
---
I love the fact that the media are now running her stupid little “hints” of what she’s doing, followed by all her BH and repossession news/facts. I was getting so bored of the “Katie has 5 children/ages/fathers” crap that they usually spouted. Much prefer her getting shamed every day so the general public can rip her apart. Stupid twunt !

Reactions: 24
New to this thread - over here from the Jodie Marsh forums. Im a self taught vivid hair colourist and there's no way you could go from years and years of black to that in one day. Def a wig!
Yes she's such a bulshitter. I bet she was hoping it would be picked up by the red tops so she could act outraged at a 'fake' story.
It fooled none of us here though 🤨😆

I think she's kept her hair black so long as the dye will stain the skin on her hairline more and it covers the atrocious traction alopecia from the extensions - well covers it for a week or so until it washes off and it looks terrible again! I know she's not right in the head but I've never really understood her need to constantly have extensions put in. You're supposed to let your scalp rest and have a month's break here and there or they will pull your hair out!

Reactions: 22
The mirror thinks so…
For fucks sake Mirror 🥴, I just said that was her plan virtually a second ago. She will love that she fooled the media. :mad::mad:😤
---
I’ve just got back from the Maldives and I’m really glad I’m in a Skankruptcy so I could go there. Although I think mine is a different type of Skakruptcy (you know there are so many kinds) as I had to work and put some of my earnings into a separate bank account (savings or something) for a couple of years and then pay a company for the holiday. As I said, mine must be a different type to Kipper’s.
OK.... but what did the judge say when you had your virtual hearing from beside the pool? It's not a real skankruptcy unless you've been beamed into a court hearing from a tropical island 😅 .

• Haha
How is KP going to cope without a vap on stage for hours?
I put in a 10 ( only allowed 10) on some of her venues they sell seats first come but I was getting row g so looks like they are not selling very well
Do you think if the theatres are nearly empty they will cancel?
Sadly I think they'll go ahead regardless, mostly because it will have had to pay for the venue, in which case she can call in all her Celeb Mates to fill a few hundred empty seats 😁

Reactions: 12
I do like that you can zoom right in on the JYY photos on the website. Mirror, this is her real hair, greying and balding from constantly having
extensions.

Screen Shot 2024-05-19 at 09.35.28.png
Screen Shot 2024-05-19 at 09.34.59.png

This last photo reminds me of her coke rapping days. She just has that look now of an addict. I don't say it to be intentionally cruel but
she is looking every bit of her age ( and more!) as she hasn't taken care of herself. I used to live in a big city and you could spot the crack and smackheads a mile off, they just have a certain vibe and look. She thinks fake hair, nails and a tan is self-care. Proper nutrition exercise, less coke, nicotine and booze would be a start and not just once or twice for a photo opp!

Screen Shot 2024-05-19 at 09.29.29.png
Screen Shot 2024-05-19 at 09.40.02.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Well I just had to Google it. That Toe Thing is called Dorsiflexion and nuffink to do with Pointy Toe Pouty Face since its usually caused by badly fitting footwear like other Tootsie Troubles such as bunions a Hammertoes. That might also send pointers towards the Wurstust Evva Browkern Trotterz being Bunion Surgeries rather than all her Lies about that farce.
I guess she would never admit to having bunions because she's too damned seksi! 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.