Katie Price #389 Skanks been rumbled her world has crumbled all we want now is to see her humbled

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everytime Harvey comes to visit there’s either a new Dad or a new house. There’s no stability there for him

• Sad
Reactions: 38
That’s just the sort of behaviour a responsible and mature adult would display in front of their special needs son isn’t it?

And no wonder he uses the language he does, not exactly hard to see where its coming from. He didn't stand a chance at all with a "mother" like her.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Just me thinking out loud again but i can't help but think skanks setting the scene for the eviction,,, now wonder if skanks actually got a reprieve not stopped the eviction but got an extra month to move out, skanks good at pulling the wool over judges eyes so maybe pulled the H, podcast tour and her MH as an excuse she needs a few more weeks to clear out. That plays with the "i'm not getting evicted on the 30th" smug podcast and the few posts since "having a clear out of stuff" this reprieve will play into the narrative of poor skank the press always printing lies, poor skank trying to cope with her poorly MH, poor skank hounded by the press and nasty trolls, it also gives her the perfect narrative to release a story of " i told you i don't lie and wasn't being evicted on the 30th but i've decided that because of all the press harassment, the trolling, the bad memories i've decided to move and make a fresh start with the kids, my new the one and it'll help me with my MH " skank gets the fan sympathy and the truth is kept out the papers because there'll be nobody turning up to evict her on the 30th and she can just move quietly to the new house and hand the keys over.😎 Probably a load of bollocks but i've been out in the sunshine since 7am. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34
F*cking Hell 😂

Wonder what The Scum will headline this one 🤔🥴🤣

View attachment 2945309
This actually makes me feel sick. Poor, poor Harvey. He looks completely bewildered. Self soothing & trying to regulate with a bleeping coat hanger whilst that stupid old sIag is shrieking 😢 It's just not right. Why the duck are adult services not saving him from this woman? A new dad, no home & filled with lies she's told him 😢 I cannot imagine how confused & unsafe he must feel.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Apparently having lunch later with the family. Must mean H & JJ
What an absolutely ghastly outfit..... Much more suitable for Frumpy. I mean, what colour it that...? Mushroom...? Beige...? Taupe....? Yeach.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Apparently having lunch later with the family. Must mean H & JJ
Yeah, I'd be happy too if I had a face like a bag of spanners, no clothes that fitted my massive tits & no home. She's living the dream 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 30
'Yard sale' indeed. Yeah, Skanky. You've had this planned for ages and its not got anything to do with being evicted because your house has been repossessed.....
In all seriousness who the hell would want to buy any of her absolute shite 🤷 However, I'd be tempted to go to her yard sale just for a nosy 🤣 I'd offer ridiculously low prices for items that I'd have no intention of buying just to piss her off 🤣🤣 Although I suspect her yard sale will be manned by her flunkies.....dim Lynne I'm looking at you 👀 every time I read dim Lynne being mentioned I'm picturing Alan Partridge's lovely long suffering assistant 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.