Katie Price #389 Skanks been rumbled her world has crumbled all we want now is to see her humbled

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In all seriousness who the hell would want to buy any of her absolute shite 🤷 However, I'd be tempted to go to her yard sale just for a nosy 🤣 I'd offer ridiculously low prices for items that I'd have no intention of buying just to piss her off 🤣🤣 Although I suspect her yard sale will be manned by her flunkies.....dim Lynne I'm looking at you 👀 every time I read dim Lynne being mentioned I'm picturing Alan Partridge's lovely long suffering assistant 😂
I bet she isn't having one at all. Just going to set fire to it all. If she does the sun 'journalists ' will be first there haha

Reactions: 14
Apparently having lunch later with the family. Must mean H & JJ
Does anyone think she still genuinely believes she looks good? Or does she know she looks like a fire damaged Barbie & she's just pretending 🤔🤣
Love the outfit, very classy, smart, stylish & looks like it cost £4.99 from the Sunday market 👌
She really has lost hasn't she? I almost feel bad for her with everything that's happening.....but then I remember that she's a total bleep through & through! She thoroughly deserves every single second of this very public downfall 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Apparently having lunch later with the family. Must mean H & JJ
Just love how her mouth has fallen into a permanent droop, happy? Nah, she can't do happy anymore🤭
Best she can manage with her face furniture now is smug or gloat and that won't be happening for much longer😏

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Everytime Harvey comes to visit there’s either a new Dad or a new house. There’s no stability there for him
I think Harvey looks remarkably unperturbed, he's the grown up in the video. He also looks calm and normal, not the usual rocking she drives him to when she's looking for sympathy.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I think Harvey looks remarkably unperturbed, he's the grown up in the video. He also looks calm and normal, not the usual rocking she drives him to when she's looking for sympathy.
I've seen him doing that coathanger thing before when he's fretting over something or the thing is screeching.
Fancy keeping him there amidst all that chaos when she knows bloody-well how upset he gets :mad:

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
The Beige Bison is listing her pregnancy symptoms [ the worst pregnancy symptoms her doctor has ever seen I imagine] and sighing a lot , taking Master Albert to the park , picking up 6 rolls of turf , doesn’t fancy a roast , but really fancies a pasta bake … is still taking pictures of other peoples houses and has washed all the beige out of her clothes.

It’s all go it really is .

The long winter evenings must simply fly by.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Surely Harvey will have to go back to college soon as her podcast tour starts on Tuesday and surely she isn’t going to take him with her

Reactions: 20
She's trying WAY too hard to convince people that she isn't being evicted which I think suggests that she really IS this time! If she wasn't why not just issue a denial and then let people see that you are still there a month later? The caravan story was definitely planted by skanky/SFP so she could have something to complain about and accuse the press of printing LIES, it's what she always does. No way would she be having a huge clear out just before her 'TOUR', surely she should be rehearsing her lovely singing in preparation? I won't be surprised if she drags H along to those shows as she knows the audience will all go gaga over him and what a 'wonderful mother' she is for including him. I guess now he's leaving Star soon she will no longer need to abide by the not parading him around rule ( seems as though they stepped in to stop her taking him to nightclubs but I guess she can ignore that now).

• Sad
Reactions: 32
An I’m SO HAPPY coz I is not being evicted innit an I’ve still got me ‘orsey so yous can all do one . Innit.

Bloody state of it . Looks like it’s wearing pyjama shorts .
Absolutely speechless 😳 Even the horse looks pissed off with her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
An I’m SO HAPPY coz I is not being evicted innit an I’ve still got me ‘orsey so yous can all do one . Innit.

Bloody state of it . Looks like it’s wearing pyjama shorts .
Poor thing looks embarrassed to be standing there. And I do mean the horse!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
F*cking Hell 😂

Wonder what The Scum will headline this one 🤔🥴🤣

View attachment 2945309
Poor Harvey he actually looks scared there, bless him I hate how she exploits that lad
---
Anyone able to start a new Fred?
I'll do one now if no one else has x
---
New thread here guys
Can some one recap as I've been out all day and catching up xxxx

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.