Katie Price #389 Skanks been rumbled her world has crumbled all we want now is to see her humbled

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oh totally. Her hair is absolutely too fucked and too dark to achieve what she posted in such a short time. Not a chance in hell is her hair coloured like that
It’s just colored extensions. And she was just holding them up to her head. I don’t know that I believe she is getting that done. She is too boring for fun colored hair

Reactions: 19
I just can't understand how she can be laughing saying it's a beautiful day. She's lost her home and the two little ones have been removed at last. For god's sake woman, you've had all five of your children removed from your care. Aren't you one bit ashamed? Don't you worry that the youngest ones might be sobbing everynight missing their mum and dad? That's if they aren't yet home with Kieran. This thing must at the very least have Aspergers, she has no emotions, she's literally like a robot.
I have Aspergers (it’s all just autism nowadays though) and I am appalled at the lack of feeling she has. I think she has a personality disorder (I have one of those too, lucky me). I’d be mortified if I lost my kids through my own fault and everyone knew. I certainly wouldn’t be galavanting about acting like I have no care in the world. She certainly Is one of a kind…the utter cunty husk!
---
Is it even her hair she was showing…
She’s clearly sat to the right of someone who is having a green colour…
Think she is trying to fool everyone with her bants…
Haha! I assume that is LegoBoy behind the paper bag? Can’t tell if he’s hiding behind the bag so he can’t be seen in a photo with that hag, or if he’s displeased Madam and she’s put a bag there so she doesn’t have to look at his teeny tiny frame 😆

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
“Haha! I assume that is LegoBoy behind the paper bag? Can’t tell if he’s hiding behind the bag so he can’t be seen in a photo with that hag, or if he’s displeased Madam and she’s put a bag there so she doesn’t have to look at his teeny tiny frame 😆

You’re right, it is him 🤣…. FFS what man goes and sits for hours in the hairdressers? SB used to do it, her hangers-on used to do it, all her kids at various times have done it. Anybody got any theories as to why she can’t go on her own except obviously she’s not allowed to drive herself. I personally love a couple of hours on my own having my hair done, cup of coffee, chocolate bar, latest gossip, phone on flight mode and read a book 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 35
1716100036307.png
It likes to think of itself as A Doll so heres a vintage Rainbow Brite (although it doesn't have all that extra luggage packed-in on top).

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
That sheena disney is liking Carl's posts, I wonder how much of a help she was to kieron in the kids court case...shame she can't give a few insights into kippers spending habits ' I'll give you cash for a baby' kind if offers etc
to be honest she is just a delusional fan of Katies who when she actually meet her and Katie like always mugged her off as prob decided to try and stay in the limelight by tagging onto anyone else she can she was no help to Kieron just like when people are saying Carl as redeemed himself because he appeared in a picture with Kieron no Carl as well will do any thing to stay relevant and as now Katie is no longer playing with him he needs to find someone else to hang on to(i really think Carl will never say or give evidence of anything that went on when he was with Katie because it would also put him in so much trouble just like his 90 page of the truth of slapgate never appeared sorry folks but them that said Carl would bring her down when they split it is not going to happen he as to much also to lose)

• Sad
Reactions: 14
So I Wonder/Wander what went on last night at Boxing thingy.👀
Yeah no pictures at SFP. Surprised the grifting clan didn’t beg for tickets to be VIP guests at the actual match, it’s what they normally do. Then KP could have given her see through stocking outfit another outing. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
I'm not sure where people got Andre's hair being a wig from, he had photos of him in lockdown with various stages of growth through it not being cut, that can't really be faked. I reckon KP is taking the piss with the green and pink though. She's had black hair for a long time. Bleaching that so you could put turquoise on would be difficult in one day as bleached black hair usually reveals loads of red pigments.....which would make the turquoise brown. She also has very thin patchy hair from the extensions so I can't see her hair being bleached to a pale blonde to put that dye on and survive! If it is real, all her hair will probably fall out with doing it in one sitting......so that would be fun 😅

Maybe Skank has been spying on me and fancied copying me. I've recently been going from dark brown to blonde.....so I can go pink again....but a much more grown-up muted version 😬
New to this thread - over here from the Jodie Marsh forums. Im a self taught vivid hair colourist and there's no way you could go from years and years of black to that in one day. Def a wig!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Ye
The poo story is from 2019
Yes sorry should have said it was an old story.
But it explains the huge manure heap, it obviously hasn't been cleared since she fell out with sussex manures over not paying her bills.

Is it my imagination or are Phil and Grant looking a bit smaller??

I notice that she doesn't have a vape glued to her hand these days.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Katie Hopkins, love her or loathe her, has a Silly Cow tour over the next few weeks, similar size venues to Skanky. Most of these are sold out. So does this make her less popular than Katie Hopkins, ouch!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Ye

Yes sorry should have said it was an old story.
But it explains the huge manure heap, it obviously hasn't been cleared since she fell out with sussex manures over mot saying her bills.

Is it my imagination or are Phil and Grant looking a bit smaller??

I notice that she doesn't have a vape glued to her hand these days.
Definitely had it in her hand on that pic at the IOW in the garden. 😘

Reactions: 26
How is KP going to cope without a vap on stage for hours?
I put in a 10 ( only allowed 10) on some of her venues they sell seats first come but I was getting row g so looks like they are not selling very well
Do you think if the theatres are nearly empty they will cancel?

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.