Katie Price #389 Skanks been rumbled her world has crumbled all we want now is to see her humbled

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you remember rightly, she paid no heed to the lockdown rules like we lesser mortals who decided to obey them, constantly buggering off to spend romantic weekends away with Cole and even trips abroad on holiday... and, of course, using Harvey as an excuse because he's so vulnerable and didn't understand it all....

This bleeping disregard for the rules, which literally almost everyone else in the country (except a few of our politicians of course 🙄) is what finally caused me to snap and sign up to the Krusty Legion 😂

I was pulling 18 hour days dressed in tit quality PPE, job to job to job, and living separate from my family for weeks due to the fear of cross contamination... I admit I often had a winge and a moan, but the inconvenience was nothing compared to the suffering experienced by hundreds of thousands of others...

A lot of us, not just key workers, went above and beyond during the pandemic, yet there was Skank flouting the rules despite having an extremely clinically vulnerable son?! 😡

Anyway, rant over (for now) it's a lovely sunny day, so gonna fill the paddling pool and get the ducks out for a splash around😁🦆 ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Well for someone with the most severe MH the Priory doctors have ever seen in the history of the human race, she didn’t utter a word about MH week. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
Well for someone with the most severe MH the Priory doctors have ever seen in the history of the human race, she didn’t utter a word about MH week. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Because her MH only comes in when she has to court and she got out of that
I think she has a court phobia ( as she cannot answer the questions) maybe they should set the questions out like an exam please answer the questions as fully as possible if not we will arrest you for contempt of court

Reactions: 24
it is her birthday in 3 days yet we have not had her sprouting off about a party or holiday wonder what lego boy will get her and Harvey's on the 27th yet no begging for stuff for him yet i suppose she will take him out to one of her podcast show as a treat
IIRC, last year KFP was doing community service on her birthday? For breaching the restraining order against MP if memory serves me correctly. what a lowlife.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It's a bit rude to say we have a fetish. We're just concerned it's another victim trying to escape KP. #freethebigtoe #bigtoesmatter
Maybe someone could set up a poll ... who will escape first ..

PHIL TIT
GRANT TIT
BENJAMIN BELLY BUTTON
TIMOTHY TOE
TINA THE TINY EYE

So far the hair is winning

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Because her MH only comes in when she has to court and she got out of that
I think she has a court phobia ( as she cannot answer the questions) maybe they should set the questions out like an exam please answer the questions as fully as possible if not we will arrest you for contempt of court
And the worst of it being, despite all the evidence to the contrary, gee we should just send the trustees and court the Wiki 🤦🏽‍♀️😁 her terrible mental ‘elf is still believed to be a thing, and they bow to madam demands that she cannot face a public examination. that really does bug me that, absolute joke now. Look at her since the deferred BH, swanning around laughing, modelling 💩 clothing, pampering daily, chuckling away with the staff and public, has a tour in front of the public, answering questions, but cannot answer court questioning, she’s Miss Cocky from Cockiness Street, honestly why is she treated so leniently, it’s obvious she’s faking it 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 30
And the worst of it being, despite all the evidence to the contrary, gee we should just send the trustees and court the Wiki 🤦🏽‍♀️😁 her terrible mental ‘elf is still believed to be a thing, and they bow to madam demands that she cannot face a public examination. that really does bug me that, absolute joke now. Look at her since the deferred BH, swanning around laughing, modelling 💩 clothing, pampering daily, chuckling away with the staff and public, has a tour in front of the public, answering questions, but cannot answer court questioning, she’s Miss Cocky from Cockiness Street, honestly why is she treated so leniently, it’s obvious she’s faking it 🤷🏽‍♀️
I agree this one s what gets me and her smug looks

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
She really doesn't want the public finding out the truth does she?
Doesn't give a flying duck about her kids but is desperate to hang on to the illusion that she's some sort of highly successful businesswoman 🤷 The question is, just how bad is the truth 🤔
I feel so sorry for everyone she owes money too 😢

• Heart
Reactions: 33
“Haha! I assume that is LegoBoy behind the paper bag? Can’t tell if he’s hiding behind the bag so he can’t be seen in a photo with that hag, or if he’s displeased Madam and she’s put a bag there so she doesn’t have to look at his teeny tiny frame 😆

You’re right, it is him 🤣…. FFS what man goes and sits for hours in the hairdressers? SB used to do it, her hangers-on used to do it, all her kids at various times have done it. Anybody got any theories as to why she can’t go on her own except obviously she’s not allowed to drive herself. I personally love a couple of hours on my own having my hair done, cup of coffee, chocolate bar, latest gossip, phone on flight mode and read a book 🤷‍♀️
It’s in his contract to be in her presence 24/7 and to give her compliments every 5 mins - along with fetching greasy take-aways, photographing or filming her and lingering in the fumes of her farts.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

I really don't understand how they are not seeing this! I know there are procedures and rules to be followed before she is done for contempt of court but she is brazenly doing this in front of their eyes and taking the piss. Everybody can see this it is bloody shocking.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Do you know what..I think Carl was too good for her..I know he was a knob, but I think he cared for her! I think he could have called her out about the kids..and he was a bleeping twit tormenting Harvey.

No! reading this back he was horrible wasn't he..She attracts people like her!
One thing’s for sure, that guy LOVES Sid! Just saying!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Yeah, definitely not her hair.
Oh she’s absolutely hilarious isn’t she, bet she was having a right giggle with JJ et al at the salon about it. 🙄
By Jordan? So she's a hairdresser now as well as a paramedic??🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Maybe someone could set up a poll ... who will escape first ..

PHIL TIT
GRANT TIT
BENJAMIN BELLY BUTTON
TIMOTHY TOE
TINA THE TINY EYE

So far the hair is winning
Joe Barnet will be gone before long then she'll have to rely on Wally Wig & chums instead
---
I reckon Judgie-Boy and his cohorts invest in a few tickets to the crapcast then stand up and ask the thing what they want to know.
Could we suggest this??

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

I’m going to put an offer in on this. It’s a bit smaller than the Mucky Mansion but it does have a stable block. Obviously now I’m skankrupt I will not pay the mortgage and I can’t wait to buy some horses too. I mean nobody lives within their means according to the rules of Skank.
I’m not really putting an offer in. I’ll stay in my wee 2 bedroom cottage.
Joking aside that place is gorgeous and a reasonable price too! Wish I was in the market for something like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.