Katie Price #389 Skanks been rumbled her world has crumbled all we want now is to see her humbled

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
True but CW didn’t do anything about her neglect of her other animals. Blade (RIP) springs to mind.
If Blade died because she caught his lead in the car door and dragged him to his death (I said IF) not sure how SB could have stopped that.

Reactions: 8
If Blade died because she caught his lead in the car door and dragged him to his death (I said IF) not sure how SB could have stopped that.
If he was a true lover he would have outed her,it’s not the first time animals has been killed or ‘run out on main road’ 👀she has never ever given a duck about them,poor darlings,horses,dogs,cats,Guinea pigs etc,etc,etc.😥

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Seriously what is it trying to achieve here, says it cannot attend the public examination BH cos of it’s mental ‘elf, backed up by this very dodgy ‘signed off’ letter, yet is constantly parading itself around in public posing like this, and often laughing away without a care in the world. Is about to embark on a tour and pride events appearing on stage for hours in front of crowds of people. There will be a public round of appearances promoting her book, which must be a pamphlet now due to the metal
Yeah no pictures at SFP. Surprised the grifting clan didn’t beg for tickets to be VIP guests at the actual match, it’s what they normally do. Then KP could have given her see through stocking outfit another outing. 🤷🏻‍♀️
If Skanky had turned up in Saudi, she would be spending the next twenty years locked up in when of their prisons for lewd behaviour.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Sink boy is an enabling and complicit woman bullying coward and the only time you see Sid is when he's advertising something or needs likes to keep the numbers up on his socials. I posted this a few threads ago and think it sums up my feelings towards the enabling and complicit fame hungry bleep.😎
Screenshot_20240519-135307.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Because her MH only comes in when she has to court and she got out of that
I think she has a court phobia ( as she cannot answer the questions) maybe they should set the questions out like an exam please answer the questions
fully as possible if not we will arrest you for contempt of court
I think they should make it easier and do optional choice for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
At these massively popular sell out live shows, does she have anything resembling security? Will JJ stand at the side of the stage looking menacing with his arms folded? 🤔 Does she not worry about hecklers taking the piss or just yelling out awkward questions? Or is she so deluded that she believes she's loved & adored by all 🤷
And for those dimwits paying for a VIP ticket, what extras do they get for their money? A JWHYWHY outfit, a barf bum & a signed photo 🤣
Will she mention the children? Is she even allowed to mention any of the children?
Looool maybe Legohead security 😄😄😄❤😘 xxxx..

Resizer_17161234020421.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If he was a true lover he would have outed her,it’s not the first time animals has been killed or ‘run out on main road’ 👀she has never ever given a duck about them,poor darlings,horses,dogs,cats,Guinea pigs etc,etc,etc.😥
A ‘true lover’ would protect the person they perceive to love not out them. Not right in any way but fact while you are caught in the web!

Reactions: 7
F*cking Hell 😂

Wonder what The Scum will headline this one 🤔🥴🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
Wonder if that is the annexe or the utility room, sooooo much crap.
She’s keeping hold of Harvey.

but, she’s not being evicted, right.
Harvey looks lost!
I doubt the poor sod has a clue about what is going on and worse still is most likely having to suffer her endless rantings.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 46
That’s just the sort of behaviour a responsible and mature adult would display in front of their special needs son isn’t it?

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 55
Wonder if that is the annexe or the utility room, sooooo much crap.
She’s keeping hold of Harvey.

but, she’s not being evicted, right.
I was so doubting it after she was adamant on the podcast she wasn’t being evicted, thought here we go again, just like the BH, but no this video confirms it, she’s lost the MM, it’s clear now she’s moving out. Question is where 🤔😁

Oh I so wanted her to lose that house, it’s a massive status symbol to her, her star is fallen now, Kylie looks over at her record player which I can just see from my garden (fabulous sunny day today 😁) you will be played soon Kool, oh yes very soon 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Fern Pointy Chin is preggers
Oh my, everyone in her immediate orbit is getting pregnant, and madam no longer can, gee this day is delivering 😁

Lego must be seeing the real her now, she’s really wound-up on that video, a “cracking lady, who always puts others first”…..do you still think that Lego🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.