Katie Price #388 Have you heard? Kicked out of her gaff & dressed like a turd

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw a mention on here of the BH being delayed until July. Is that actually confirmed?

Reactions: 10
I would love to think you are right.

I think now its been pushed back at her request, they won’t be watching and monitoring what she gets up to in the coming weeks. They’ll just pick it up again on the 30th July or whenever she asks for her next extension of time. Or she’ll make a small payment in the coming weeks and they’ll discharge the bankruptsy.

Believe me I hope I am wrong!

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
is it the same as this story from Oct 2022 lol https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/katie-price-says-dreams-come-28309350

Reactions: 10
Has Harv met his 4975 dad yet? Have there been any pics?
Where's the "he's sooooo good with Harv" story
---
I think the house viewing poster was Teflon2

Reactions: 24
She will try gir it, but, it's about as likely as the 'lego love reveal what we will reveal' story that never materialiaed ... even take a break wouldn't say her for an exclusive now ... its more likely tgan her being interviewed on ITV though

Reactions: 12
I saw a mention on here of the BH being delayed until July. Is that actually confirmed?
Ffs shes still getting away with shit if this is true im really losing faith now anything will ever happen to the bitch

Reactions: 15
It's looking like she'll be getting her originally requested 6 month extension. After the 'scanty' remarks and threats of 'arrest warrant' made by the judge, seems their remarks and threats are 'scanty' as well. Can see that battered tin can being kicked further and further off in to the sunset whilst twat head and dick face and all the motley leeching Prick Clan sit back, relax, and continue on being drains on society.

Nowts happening in July. Nowts happening in 2024.

Reactions: 22
Probably Dim Lynne or someone else on the train with him. Won't be her.

Reactions: 15
So is the thing going to pay a couple of months of rent then stop, meaning she's effectively squatting in the place?

Reactions: 11
Not forgetting she will actually have to payy council tax water gas electricity etc so that will be a further drain on her limited income
---
Probably Dim Lynne or someone else on the train with him. Won't be her.
So why wasnt Harvey with her last weekend when she went to see AFP on the IOW i dont believe fick all she says shes got less than 3 months to find him a college and proves shes done fuck all about finding him a new one wonder how Lego twat is coping with having him around

Reactions: 24
Oh you beat me to it
---
She’s telling lies she said he’s been with her two weeks but DC said it’s old story.

Reactions: 22
Oh you beat me to it
---
Just having lunch Dolly, and saw The Scum had it, beat ya by seconds Woo Hoo, now the fun begins, this is really gonna piss off people and she will have to address the loss of both the MM and her kids soon, her fans will notice now

She might keep getting away with the BH, but the net is closing around her in other ways, Edna and Skank will be putting together some nonsensical BS as we speak, how will they fight back and refute this story and the kids disappearance, they better get that story straight before the Live tour next week.

Reactions: 31
The details were already with someone before they were mentioned on here, so they must have done some digging.

Reactions: 46
Not going to look like that for long. Watch when the owners read this and realise they e been duped

Reactions: 38
Oh I completely agree! And also, that “mother” called her “ugly” when she was a baby and only seemingly wants to bask in her daughter’s reflected beauty now. I like that PA and EA encourage the kids outside of “looks” and seemingly want them to both have educations to fall back on. If kipper had her talons in them both still, she’d be doing what AFP did to her I’m sure.
---
Ooh imagne if we got a triple bankrupty?
She’s going for the world record for concurrent bankruptcies! Woohoo!

Reactions: 25
So if skank has had H for two weeks, how come he did not get an invitation to see his lovely granny AFP over on the IoW?

I'm sure he would have loved it there AND had he been there skank would have had a camera shoved in his face the entire time to show wot a grate muvva she is - and yet nothing?
If he was'nt at his residential Dim Lynne lust have been landed with him instead seeing as she doesn't have J&B any longer

Reactions: 25
I still feel it’s all still win win, those babies are safe and she’s lost her mansion. She’s having to rent somebody else’s house she’s lost her status.
As previously said, she wasn’t paying her mortgage, taxes and other bills and she had more money coming in a few years ago, how the hell is going to pay this rent, then bills and taxes? Her income has reduced massively and she has to pay 40% from OF and photos earnings doesn’t she? So almost £50k p/a for a rental? For something you’ll never own? Jesus that’s horrific, and she will have to pay, why not just pay your mortgage you daft twat? Haha she thought they wouldn’t be able to take it for some reason these are the wins, this and the kids being away from her, she’s been so smug about keeping and the MM, both gone. She’s slithering down the pole now, how’s she gonna make money now? Podcast Shows and pantos? Will that be enough to fund this extravagant lifestyle?
It might look all lovely and cosy in that beautiful rented home but I reckon she’s starting to realise what real stress is now.. loving the show skank, please carry on

Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.