Katie Price #388 Have you heard? Kicked out of her gaff & dressed like a turd

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only other place that had loads of paddocks was the house down the road from her existing house in Dial Post.
Before that she had Woldingham (no horse stables) & Ockley house.
I think I’m going senile 😂😂. Willow can you have a look at the documentary please? Having this in my head is like an ear worm! Could it have been in Maresfield. She wasn’t yet pregnant with Harvey, seem to remember seeing the paddocks all alone the right side of the house. I’ll try and find the clip.

Reactions: 7
Woohoo! Excited for this week, a bit tragic of me I know. 're the kids helping her out, no way, Peteyoucunt will have pointed out it would be throwing good money after bad, she's never going to make steps to change while she's being enabled.
I reckon she'll go abroad, today, say she's going for her mental health as she doesn't have to go to court. As it's been said the house repossession has been going on since November, she's obviously tried and failed with every tactic available. She's now entering her Westbrook era. Hahahahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 36
If a tiny fraction of FFJ statements are even half true the situation is horrific 😕
We've seen countless times where her grasp of morals & decency are......waaaay down in the gutter. Flashing her fandango at every opportunity, naked tits draped all over H whilst kissing him 🤢
Who the duck does that & thinks it's acceptable?
How has she not been done for abuse/exploitation of a vulnerable child/adult??
Who the hell walks around naked in front of their stepdad?? 🤢
The way she treats pets/animals 🤬
Leandro was soooooo accurate..... she's not wired up right.
She destroys everyone & everything she touches. She is pure poison. Rotten from the inside out.
I suspect she pushed J into being 'ill' too, which is a form of abuse. She made the mistake of attacking Kieran so much and stopping them seeing him at all. So he went to court. Then all this stuff ends up being looked at. It took a long time but I'm sure it would have all been examined in fact finding hearings. I can imagine the FFJ stuff is true and Kieran did tell that to the court, as FFJ said. It's supported by what Alex said ( sexual blackmail videos on her laptop and the kids seeing them) and the way she has treated the male children....on camera :sick:
In the very 'best' scenario she's neglected them through her drug taking and alcohol use and alienated them to try and destroy their relationship with their dad....resulting in them being uprooted and taken away from home.

• Sad
Reactions: 45
Here she is thanking people (all 450-600 of them - and most of them Krusties) for tuning into her Live on AliExpress. She says she looooved all their clothes and can't wait to be invited back....!! (Snowballs and hell come to mind....)

1715590097278.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Here she is thanking people (all 450-600 of them - and most of them Krusties) for tuning into her Live on AliExpress. She says she looooved all their clothes and can't wait to be invited back....!! (Snowballs and hell come to mind....)

View attachment 2932494
I bet they couldn't wait to see the back of her. She is cringingly embarrassing. Why the hell did they think using her was a good idea?? She's vile in every single way & clearly wasn't going to fit in any of the outfits 🤦 I'd love to know how much they actually sold 🤣 If I could look as good as Skanky in those outfits... yup, I'd buy them all 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
That's something that's always irked me. It could be a lovely, Gertrude Jekyll inspired garden (she was an arts and crafts era designer) It was all about colourful, painterly planting. It could be buzzing with life and colour but no......KP takes no pleasure in her surroundings and sees no value in it!
Several years ago friends of ours bought a lovely big house in the country with huge gardens. Turns out the gardens were by Gertrude Jekyll which they only discovered when a coach load of tourists turned up to look at them!

• Wow
  • Haha
Her smugness has always really riled me. Her losing the children and hopefully the MM is enough for me. Everything else that brings her down is a bonus.
And removing all animals & banning her for life for ever having any more. Plus her creditors being paid the monies they are owed, poor bastards.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Several years ago friends of ours bought a lovely big house in the country with huge gardens. Turns out the gardens were by Gertrude Jekyll which they only discovered when a coach load of tourists turned up to look at them!
Oooh! How exciting for them. That's happened with a few other houses and they've more or less opened the gardens as a tourist attraction. It can take a lot of work and expense to maintain though, as others were saying earlier upthread.
---
....and she kept saying she had no knickers on either so that may enable your imagination...!
Why does she even think that's acceptable to keep mentioning? Again, it's like she's desperate to push her 'sexiness' on people. I don't know if I want to go there this early in the morning :sick:

• Sick
  • Haha

If only ' Can't Pay We'll Take It Away' decided to do an extra special episode featuring Skanky....

" I'm not bleeping leavin" shrieking in to the camera in her drink and drug addled state....

She truly believes she's keeping that cesspit doesn't she.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
In a desperate attempt to butter up The Beige Bison & her currently empty spare room , Skankerella has gone to the IOW armed with a collection of Amish Sindy dolls ready to start decorating
Bloody hell that takes me back. I had something similar for my primary 5 Christmas party 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Edna will love it

• Haha
Reactions: 12
OK, so I haven't been on here much - but is it true that's she's lost custody of all the kids? Or all but Jett/Bunny? I'm totally out of the loop!

Reactions: 8
I think I’m going senile 😂😂. Willow can you have a look at the documentary please? Having this in my head is like an ear worm! Could it have been in Maresfield. She wasn’t yet pregnant with Harvey, seem to remember seeing the paddocks all alone the right side of the house. I’ll try and find the clip.
It may have been that property, although stables not as vast as MM & previous Dial Post house.
She already had Harvey when she moved to Maresfield. She was living there in Stumblewood when she went on to I'm a Celeb.
---
I suspect she pushed J into being 'ill' too, which is a form of abuse. She made the mistake of attacking Kieran so much and stopping them seeing him at all. So he went to court. Then all this stuff ends up being looked at. It took a long time but I'm sure it would have all been examined in fact finding hearings. I can imagine the FFJ stuff is true and Kieran did tell that to the court, as FFJ said. It's supported by what Alex said ( sexual blackmail videos on her laptop and the kids seeing them) and the way she has treated the male children....on camera :sick:
In the very 'best' scenario she's neglected them through her drug taking and alcohol use and alienated them to try and destroy their relationship with their dad....resulting in them being uprooted and taken away from home.
Helena, do we know is any BH listed for her tomorrow? Thought they came out the day before.. Thank you.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Doesn't look like Kryton got an invite to the BAFTAS even though his fellow MAFS gang including his ex are there. No sign of Skank either, shame, I wonder/wander why?
"Struggling in the heat'? It's not hot it's just pleasantly warm! If they think this is hot they should try living in Texas in August! I just arrived in the UK for a few days and it's blissfully cool to me!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
"Struggling in the heat'? It's not hot it's just pleasantly warm! If they think this is hot they should try living in Texas in August! I just arrived in the UK for a few days and it's blissfully cool to me!
Oh my yes oh yes mrsp.🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.