Katie Price #388 Have you heard? Kicked out of her gaff & dressed like a turd

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I totally missed the Ali Express thing on account of being camped in a field (I might sell my tent to Skanky if she's stuck)

Did anyone manage to tape a clip of her as a few of you said she was acting differently (from what I skim-read in a vain attempt to catch up.) TIA

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Long day with family members... but this witch needs heading off at the pass !!!!!
Night all xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 19
It’s new. I’ve managed to find it this afternoon from the pictures they posted last night and cross checking with sold houses in Gurnard end of 2023, one has a balcony and it’s the only picture of the house.
Think I saw it on Zoopla. Did it sell in Dec 23 for £525k?

Reactions: 10
I wonder who actually owns the getaway house in isle of wight? Has Katie give her parents money to buy it so she can try run away from her problems she'll probably try claim she knew nothing about the eviction coz shes been away

Reactions: 10
Daily Star printing this now.....

What is She? The bleeping commissioner of Police now? She’s launching an investigation? Perhaps she can find out who broke into my garden shed last week , she’ll be in the I.OW on her short wave radio” Broadsword to Danny boy , Broadsword to Danny boy” ok , that’s for the older Krusties ,,Name the Film , extra points towards the Krusty cup

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I’ve gotta say, I think people have lost their minds sometimes, Been a Krusty a long while, There is a reason the bleeping thing went Bankrupt, I have seen posts stating that she has bought a string of houses, hidden money, She hasn’t got a pot to piss in, go back a few years, she was selling her clobber on depop, people with money do not do that, it’s a grifter no more no less, all these schemes
Like this new one , apps all the money you can earn, I remember one with dodgy watches, and the only ones who will fall for them are her so called fans, thick as tit the lot of them, makes Lauren cooper look sophisticated , she had good management, alienated them like the thing does everyone, always been a thick talentless chav , no
More no less

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
I totally missed the Ali Express thing on account of being camped in a field (I might sell my tent to Skanky if she's stuck)

Did anyone manage to tape a clip of her as a few of you said she was acting differently (from what I skim-read in a vain attempt to catch up.) TIA
I read all those comments too, but now; something is making her look genuinely happy on this IOW jaunt. :unsure:

Reactions: 11
According to that weird Instagram poster called 'roots' who caused a bit of a flap on here in 2022.....she had missed each monthly payment for the years 2019, 2020 and 2021 and also missed 7 months of 2022. This poster was putting up what looked like screenshots from her banking app!
She allegedly owed 569k on the house at that time according to that poster.

I've no idea how someone would managed to not pay any mortgage for nearly 4 years.
She likely used Covid as a reason she couldn’t work and got a reprieve for 2020/ 2021 , and that’s why perhaps it’s taken so long, there was a ban on evictions at that time . But not for Covid I suspect she would have reached the thread hold ages ago

Reactions: 22
New thread and title 😀🧵💖😘 xxx
Sunday's is one of my busiest days so sorry there was no pics earlier. Managed to catch up and I leave some from my archives Love Pom 💖😘 xxx...

Resizer_17097340735781.jpg

Resizer_17096651210443.jpg

Resizer_17113977277651.jpg

Resizer_17102854358413.jpg

Resizer_17085418287821.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
It’s certainly going be a whole new world for KP she doesn’t even know how much a loaf of bread is 😂 and she certainly won’t be spending £800 to a grand on a food shop a week whilst bankrupt like she has been. I have visions of KP going down the shopping aisles with baby/darling baby JJ with a red faced stern look 👀 thinking why is nobody wanting meeeeeeee Hutoe graft !
I’d love it whoo hoo if she has paper & pen and ticks off her food and she might have to go late shopping with her MH waiting really for the yellow stickers to come on. 😁 Not that there’s anything wrong with that but Madam thinks everything is below her it hasn’t hit her yet that she is now one of us. We nusty twolls are above her & JJ 🤣
I’ll go back to catching up now just seeing it on smilykylies post the letter stuck to her gate/fence has got me excited. I think she might claim squatters rights with the rats even another visit to the priory is pending saying it’s all to much.
Will she go quietly ? Will she dump everything in her containers I have so many questions 😁. Dabs on the lipstick couch oh no actually thinking what she could of done on it 😱🤮
I’ll go with them brown doors she does them selfies infront of 😁 Actually no she’s basically fucked them leaning/Cocking her leg up them 🤢
I’ll give it some thought on what I’d like to get my hands on 😂 the choices are endless Barth bombs the lot. On a serious note looking at that Mansion she has totally ruined it 😔 I bet it was really nice before she got it , I’m going take a look in the wiki to see if there is a pic before she ruined it
What is She? The bleeping commissioner of Police now? She’s launching an investigation? Perhaps she can find out who broke into my garden shed last week , she’ll be in the I.OW on her short wave radio” Broadsword to Danny boy , Broadsword to Danny boy” ok , that’s for the older Krusties ,,Name the Film , extra points towards the Krusty cup
Where eagles dare 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Does anyone see this as KP trying to guilt JA and PA into helping her?
Yes MrsM, I did mention this. I think 100% but others pointed out PA is too young to be managing her own money on that scale. JA doesn't like her. I agree on both points. However they are so well brought up, have been surrounded by love and doing the right thing. Although JA gives her a wide berth I still think he feels a sense of responsibility. That said I think his Fathers influence on this matter will come through.

She’ll try I am sure though x

Reactions: 24
I don’t think there is any other property. I think she’s genuinely broke. I guess the FA’s will find any hidden assets if there are any. Wonder (wander) what this week will bring?

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Here’s a clip, she couldn’t fit in any of the outfits, this is a classic example, she was just going through the motions, clearly didn’t want to be there, Lego’s favourite 🤦🏽‍♀️😁….it’s really not a relationship, he’s just an errand-boy, nothing more 😁

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Here’s a clip, she couldn’t fit in any of the outfits, this is a classic example, she was just going through the motions, clearly didn’t want to be there, Lego’s favourite 🤦🏽‍♀️😁….it’s really not a relationship, he’s just an errand-boy, nothing more 😁

View attachment 2932294
Says she ‘loved’ their stuff and can’t wait for them to have her back! She did nothing but moan that the stuff wasn’t what she would usually wear and stuff doesn’t fit her boobs!! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Morning Krusties. Staying at a hotel in Gatwick overnight before my flight to Mexico. Last time I was at Gatwick I saw Skanky and her friend after they missed their flight to Spain. I will keep a lookout 👀 and report back to HQ if there is a sighting

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
There are loads of pictures it’s a really beautiful house and has one of the largest private outdoor pools in Sussex/Surrey. I like a poke around there. Bet she dumps a lot of horse stuff.
Especially as she has NO HORSES now :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
---
I agree Stan, she can’t be all bad, look wots on her insta! And i don't believe the beige one posted it for her :unsure:
AFP forced her to post it - all part of the "Ize nice innit!" campaign ready for tomorrow :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
---
How sweet. I wonder/wander if they swap bankrupty stories and how to avoid them...?

Kindred spirits in so many ways.....................................
---
If that were true why did she hide at Carl's at one point.....and a few years ago she did rent that house were Blade was running out onto the road and the neighbours got pissed off. 🤔
The Ashstead rental she got chucked out of where H punched holes in the plasterboard walls, doors were damaged and skank seriously lowered the tone of the neighbourhood. The locals were only too happy to be rid of it!

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.