Katie Price #388 Have you heard? Kicked out of her gaff & dressed like a turd

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Struggling in the heat'? It's not hot it's just pleasantly warm! If they think this is hot they should try living in Texas in August! I just arrived in the UK for a few days and it's blissfully cool to me!
I imagine too much booze or ❄ before hitting the red carpet might raise someone's temperature a bit!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I was thinking, if she loses everything and fades away into obscurity, what will we be able to talk about. Then I realised that my grandchildren will probably be on this thread talking about her in 50 years. I think she will cling on forever! 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
"Struggling in the heat'? It's not hot it's just pleasantly warm! If they think this is hot they should try living in Texas in August! I just arrived in the UK for a few days and it's blissfully cool to me!
You wouldn't have thought Ella would have overheated wearing this. Looks very 'scanty' to me...! Shame Kryten wasn't on hand to off comfort and succour...

1715593330605.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
OK, so I haven't been on here much - but is it true that's she's lost custody of all the kids? Or all but Jett/Bunny? I'm totally out of the loop!
Yes, B & J were removed from her ‘care’ a couple of weeks ago, not a sign of them with her now. We believe they may be with a relative, though that’s not confirmed, they are currently not with KH, but thankfully wherever they are, she can no longer harm them, and hopefully they can rebuild their lives away from her malign influence and J can resume his education.

I was thinking yesterday, seeing her in the IOW, the kids no longer with her, what a relief it was to know they had been removed, it’s what we all wanted, no more over sexualising a young girl, having no care she was online talking to predators, and no longer trying to turn J into H, kept away from school and his friends. He probably has a long way back to normality, but we gotta hope now she can’t influence him, he can thrive once more and with help, have a normal life again. It’s a travesty how Skank with the help of the corrupt SW, Dim Lynne, affected those children so badly, but it appears over now, the case against her must have been very bad regarding her behaviour, for them to be removed so swiftly when it went to court.

Whatever happens tomorrow at the BH, losing the kids and the bonus of losing the MM is a massive result in her being brought to account. I’m happy we’ve seen justice with regards to B & J, everything else is a bonus now, she’s a complete mess, even her relationship is fake, she will sink further whatever happens tomorrow, she’s finally losing it all, and she brought all of it on herself.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 68
Yes, B & J were removed from her ‘care’ a couple of weeks ago, not a sign of them with her now. We believe they may be with a relative, though that’s not confirmed, they are currently not with KH, but thankfully wherever they are, she can no longer harm them, and hopefully they can rebuild their lives away from her malign influence and J can resume his education.

I was thinking yesterday, seeing her in the IOW, the kids no longer with her, what a relief it was to know they had been removed, it’s what we all wanted, no more over sexualising a young girl, having no care she was online talking to predators, and no longer trying to turn J into H, kept away from school and his friends. He probably has a long way back to normality, but we gotta hope now she can’t influence him, he can thrive once more and with help, have a normal life again. It’s a travesty how Skank with the help of the corrupt SW, Dim Lynne, affected those children so badly, but it appears over now, the case against her must have been very bad regarding her behaviour, for them to be removed so swiftly when it went to court.

Whatever happens tomorrow at the BH, losing the kids and the bonus of losing the MM is a massive result in her being brought to account. I’m happy we’ve seen justice with regards to B & J, everything else is a bonus now, she’s a complete mess, even her relationship is fake, she will sink further whatever happens tomorrow, she’s finally losing it all, and she brought all of it on herself.
Does anybody know if it was the courts that removed J&B or she gave them up of her own free will its all very odd why they are not back with KH and how the duck can she look so happy and normal after losing them and the upcoming eviction from the MM and BH its wild to me that shes not worried sick

Reactions: 20
It may have been that property, although stables not as vast as MM & previous Dial Post house.
She already had Harvey when she moved to Maresfield. She was living there in Stumblewood when she went on to I'm a Celeb.
---

Helena, do we know is any BH listed for her tomorrow? Thought they came out the day before.. Thank you.
It's usually listed later in the day, so not long to wait to find out. (Although I was told as of yesterday, it was still due to go ahead tomorrow)

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Oooh! How exciting for them. That's happened with a few other houses and they've more or less opened the gardens as a tourist attraction. It can take a lot of work and expense to maintain though, as others were saying earlier upthread.
---

Why does she even think that's acceptable to keep mentioning? Again, it's like she's desperate to push her 'sexiness' on people. I don't know if I want to go there this early in the morning :sick:
'It' confuses being easy with being sexy!
And 'it' is defo the 1st, not the 2nd in any which way or form.

I think it is all over for her now even if she ever had “it”. To me she was never sexy, always came across as slutty. Her behaviour has not got worse while in public it was always vile and obnoxious but people let it go as she was bringing in money. I have never ever thought of her as a good parent. She appeared to just be there for the kids as a photo opportunity and the fathers brought them up. I cannot see her maintaining “ celebrity status” as she has nothing to offer , she has no skills her interpersonal skills are nil. I also believe old iron lung should take the blame as well for enabling her for years. Her best years have gone and unlike Linda Lusardi she is unable to change her persona to adapt to her older years. Now please let the courts finish the job.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Does anybody know if it was the courts that removed J&B or she gave them up of her own free will its all very odd why they are not back with KH and how the duck can she look so happy and normal after losing them and the upcoming eviction from the MM and BH its wild to me that shes not worried sick
It's not that odd they aren't with Kieran. She alienated them for 2 years. She's emotionally abused them and scared them. They will take time to adjust if the plan is for them to go back to him.

She didn't give them up voluntarily. You wouldn't need a court case for that.
---
It's usually listed later in the day, so not long to wait to find out. (Although I was told as of yesterday, it was still due to go ahead tomorrow)
Well knock me down with a big wet haddock ( which looks a bit like KP) All her talk of getting medical pwoof was a big fat lie........again :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Ah, that's good to know she's lost her children, and is potentially losing her house. I say potentially, because she has a habit of coming up smelling of roses, but it's getting harder and harder for her enablers to deny that she's finally getting what she deserves - and about bloody time too! This has been literally years in the making.

Reactions: 34
Looks like Caseboard has been updated again today for this bankruptcy hearing. (Not sure what)

• Wow
Reactions: 41
Morning Krusty Flumps 😘

Well who would have guessed it……. Skankarella has lost the kids (allegedly)
Lost the crappy shack 🤞
And Kryton has the pleasure of her company in his bare basic house 🫢
And court tomorrow .
This is a week that keeps on giving.

Happy Monday all 😘❤

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Looks like Caseboard has been updated again today for this bankruptcy hearing. (Not sure what)
Well, hopefully they let her know ASAP so she can put out some other trite crap to defend herself. After all, her PA is there with her in IOW so they can brainstorm.

• Haha
Maybe all skanks "i'm not going to the BH" was because she already knew that the repossession and eviction would have an impact. Another postponement maybe until the house is sold can't see any point in it going ahead until then. 🤔

Reactions: 23
I wonder what it can be if nothing is shown on the files? Apparently there is a subscription service with caseboard. I don't know if that means you would see more documents if you paid?

Reactions: 12
Maybe all skanks "i'm not going to the BH" was because she already knew that the repossession and eviction would have an impact. Another postponement maybe until the house is sold can't see any point in it going ahead until then. 🤔
With any luck they'll put it into Savills Auction, massive customer base and can achieve good prices. One month to prepare the legal documents, one month to enter it, get it listed and advertised then..................bam..............down goes the hammer and everyone will know where they stand financially.

I'd like top see her come out of it with a couple of hundred grand once everyone else is paid off, enough to buy herself a one-bed flat, so that she's not put in Council housing where she'd be a drain on tax payers.

Reactions: 16
1000050294.jpg

She seems very sure of herself... " excited to see you all next week woooo"

Feckin hackit bint, only place we should be seeing you is in the Dock!!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
With any luck they'll put it into Savills Auction, massive customer base and can achieve good prices. One month to prepare the legal documents, one month to enter it, get it listed and advertised then..................bam..............down goes the hammer and everyone will know where they stand financially.

I'd like top see her come out of it with a couple of hundred grand once everyone else is paid off, enough to buy herself a one-bed flat, so that she's not put in Council housing where she'd be a drain on tax payers.
I don’t think she will get anything as if it makes a profit (which I hope) it will go to the trustees
---
Maybe the hearing is to control her money or to tell her she is being charged with fraud

Reactions: 21
I don’t think she will get anything as if it makes a profit (which I hope) it will go to the trustees
---
Maybe the hearing is to control her money or to tell her she is being charged with fraud
Because they brought the Forensic Accountants in its definitely going to go through the Criminal route.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.