Katie Price #388 Have you heard? Kicked out of her gaff & dressed like a turd

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's always going to be down to personal taste at the end of the day ( I like the house generally) but it would have been built with the intention of the 'best bits' facing the gardens and view and the people living in it spending most time round there. KP made the driveway and a whole fleet of cars the main feature.....and loads of dog shite, and a mouldy old swimming pool etc, etc!

I agree about the road though, doesn't make it hugely desirable to people who might want peace and quiet.
I think the house is set-back far enough away from the dual carriageway for it not to be a great issue, indeed it doubt it would be much of a problem to make the other entrance on the rear of the property the main access point and then just close off the other one completely.
The good thing about that main road access is that for a developer buying the place there will be no huge fuss at 'Orsham council getting permission for an access road for a new estate because there is one already!! (That entire stretch between roundabouts is littered with New Developments)
---
What happened to the ‘Plucky Mansion’?
Its now the "Fucked-Up Manshun"! Woo hoo!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This is the reality of it.
---

This was a big place lots of paddocks.
The only other place that had loads of paddocks was the house down the road from her existing house in Dial Post.
Before that she had Woldingham (no horse stables) & Ockley house.

Reactions: 24
Is Al out of the loft yet?
Maybe they'll find his remains when they bulldoze the place??
---
Even with much smaller houses, you have to have a plan of action. My husband and I sit down each year and make a “to-do” list of short-term/medium-term jobs that need doing. Last year was the kitchen remodelling and a minor roof leak and the year before all the decking and woodwork in the garden.
If you let it mount up it gets unmanageable.
My OH and I are buying two derelict cottages - they're in better nick than the crappy Shack!!!
---
I wonder if Skank will take all her ghosts with her?👻👻👻
No ghosts -she is the only malevolent spirit about the place 👻
---
Well that was a load of boring old tripe until they quietly dropped this little bomb... this was actually never proved was it?
This will rile-up SB! Cue incoming from the Woods Set...........................

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Here’s a clip, she couldn’t fit in any of the outfits, this is a classic example, she was just going through the motions, clearly didn’t want to be there, Lego’s favourite 🤦🏽‍♀️😁….it’s really not a relationship, he’s just an errand-boy, nothing more 😁

View attachment 2932294
Jesus the way she pats those tits they look rock solid 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
The only other place that had loads of paddocks was the house down the road from her existing house in Dial Post.
Before that she had Woldingham (no horse stables) & Ockley house.
Wonder if shes still got her huge sunbed

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wonder if shes still got her huge sunbed
Probably not; She either broke it or gave it away because she is sprayed with Ronseal's finest shed paint in Burmese Teak these days.
Its 'elfier dontcha knaaawww

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I’ve gotta say, I think people have lost their minds sometimes, Been a Krusty a long while, There is a reason the bleeping thing went Bankrupt, I have seen posts stating that she has bought a string of houses, hidden money, She hasn’t got a pot to piss in, go back a few years, she was selling her clobber on depop, people with money do not do that, it’s a grifter no more no less, all these schemes
Like this new one , apps all the money you can earn, I remember one with dodgy watches, and the only ones who will fall for them are her so called fans, thick as tit the lot of them, makes Lauren cooper look sophisticated , she had good management, alienated them like the thing does everyone, always been a thick talentless chav , no
More no less
I agree. Might I direct my fellow Krusties to when she was flogging bog roll at Christmas
Messenger_creation_ca8b5669-a7f3-4fd7-b092-c1b6b38913ee.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Here’s a clip, she couldn’t fit in any of the outfits, this is a classic example, she was just going through the motions, clearly didn’t want to be there, Lego’s favourite 🤦🏽‍♀️😁….it’s really not a relationship, he’s just an errand-boy, nothing more 😁

View attachment 2932294
Jeez, the tiny eye is disappearing!
---
Blooming heck, just caught Edna’s stories this morning, she is one bland boring fucker. I need to watch them at bedtime, will cure my insomnia in 3.2.1 💤💤💤

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Morning Krusties. Staying at a hotel in Gatwick overnight before my flight to Mexico. Last time I was at Gatwick I saw Skanky and her friend after they missed their flight to Spain. I will keep a lookout 👀 and report back to HQ if there is a sighting
Me too! Also here will keep a look 👀 out. Flight delayed so plenty of time for skank spotting!

Reactions: 21
Those are very different 'facts' to what was understood here at the time 😳, can't imagine Carl would be very happy about that reporting if it isn't true 🤔
It's not a fact as he was never charged with assault. I think they've dropped a clanger there. There was only ever her claim that someone assaulted her.

Reactions: 29
It's not a fact as he was never charged with assault. I think they've dropped a clanger there. There was only ever her claim that someone assaulted her.
There were sooooo many layers to that night. It went on & on.

Where is SB living now? Is he still in the rental hideout? The triangle house with daddy Woods? Fingers back bedroom? Keeping a low profile just so she doesn't find him?
If he gets a noo sleb girlfriend she'll be pictured half in his lounge window yelling obscenities 🤣
---

View attachment 2932294
Absolutely brilliant 👏👏👏👏 every inch a top model wots been in "the industry" for 647 years. She's sooooo natural in front of the camera. The outfit fits her beautifully. Her lovely gentle voice tone as she describes it. I'm crying as I type this....
Holy crap on a cracker 😳 I LOVE IT!! DO YOU LOVE IT??

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Her smugness has always really riled me. Her losing the children and hopefully the MM is enough for me. Everything else that brings her down is a bonus.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
P has been distant from her dearest muvva for some weeks now. Anyone else think she stepped away not only to help her own career but also because her younger siblings were finally safe from the old sIags clutches? I know we frequently discussed P hanging around so much just so she could look out for J & B. Sorry if it's been recently discussed 😊
It's clear that J & P are decent kids, raised well by Pete u bleep & Em.

Reactions: 49
If she doesn't get kicked out this time round it just shows how differently normal people get treated. None celebrities work full-time plus, don't go on countless hoildays, can Bearley afford a day out with kids would of been homeless before the next paycheck if missed rent or mortgage.

Reactions: 24
P has been distant from her dearest muvva for some weeks now. Anyone else think she stepped away not only to help her own career but also because her younger siblings were finally safe from the old sIags clutches? I know we frequently discussed P hanging around so much just so she could look out for J & B. Sorry if it's been recently discussed 😊
It's clear that J & P are decent kids, raised well by Pete u bleep & Em.
I imagine they would be really upset because their mum lost their younger siblings due to drugs and her lack of care and alleged neglect.
It could be worse than we all know if other abuse has gone on. It has to be serious for courts to take kids away.
They might have been informed of exactly what's gone on as they're relatives?

• Sad
Reactions: 42
There were sooooo many layers to that night. It went on & on.

Where is SB living now? Is he still in the rental hideout? The triangle house with daddy Woods? Fingers back bedroom? Keeping a low profile just so she doesn't find him?
If he gets a noo sleb girlfriend she'll be pictured half in his lounge window yelling obscenities 🤣
---

Absolutely brilliant 👏👏👏👏 every inch a top model wots been in "the industry" for 647 years. She's sooooo natural in front of the camera. The outfit fits her beautifully. Her lovely gentle voice tone as she describes it. I'm crying as I type this....
Holy crap on a cracker 😳 I LOVE IT!! DO YOU LOVE IT??
Yes it was messy ( Slapgate) but the media can't claim he assaulted her if he was never charged, they've been negligent there I think.
It's like with Kieran, they can report someone was arrested and say what for, they can't report as a fact the person did what they've been arrested for as no charges and no conviction. Carl could get a retraction I imagine if he is bothered.

Reactions: 28
I agree. Might I direct my fellow Krusties to when she was flogging bog roll at Christmas
View attachment 2932363
Fanny Ears!
---
Unpopular opinion, it has always been an ugly arsed house. The front looks like it should be the back. The guttering and downpipes are a mess. It is off a busy road. The layout inside is odd. Crappy open plan kitchen and living room which are both too small for the size of the footprint.

KFP’s house with Pete with the turrets was far nicer. Why on earth did she buy this one?
Sounds like the description of her beef curtains.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I imagine they would be really upset because their mum lost their younger siblings due to drugs and her lack of care and alleged neglect.
It could be worse than we all know if other abuse has gone on. It has to be serious for courts to take kids away.
They might have been informed of exactly what's gone on as they're relatives?
If a tiny fraction of FFJ statements are even half true the situation is horrific 😕
We've seen countless times where her grasp of morals & decency are......waaaay down in the gutter. Flashing her fandango at every opportunity, naked tits draped all over H whilst kissing him 🤢
Who the duck does that & thinks it's acceptable?
How has she not been done for abuse/exploitation of a vulnerable child/adult??
Who the hell walks around naked in front of their stepdad?? 🤢
The way she treats pets/animals 🤬
Leandro was soooooo accurate..... she's not wired up right.
She destroys everyone & everything she touches. She is pure poison. Rotten from the inside out.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.