Katie Price #38 #wigs and lies an arse full of wind the witch should be binned

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooh doesn’t a bit of warm weather cheer you up? It does me. Another thing it’s lovely when you collect your washing on the same day. These are small things but often they mean more to me, at least, than a diamond ring say. Nah! She’s having you on! You know what I mean!

lots of stories re Katie wishing her son a Happy Birthday and how he’s kept her going through all her problems. It must be so hard having a child with multiple health problems, hard being a mum at the best of times, but the way I see it, being a mum means your child always comes first.
What really pisses me off is she didn’t do this on his 17th birthday, she was on holiday with Boyson didn’t give a tit then.
His 18th was just a money making opportunity and someone to pay for his birthday to the highest bidder. When has she actually done anything for him properly. Poor lad is probably having pizza and carrot cake tonight for his birthday tea🙁

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Yes, they did have a DNA test done re Jett. But Kieran refused to discuss the findings. Personally, methinks Jett is the double of him (and Bunny.) When Pete divorced KP he wanted to adopt Harvey - but Skanky refused. Perhaps Pete could see that she neglected H somewhat? OR maybe she wouldn't let go of her money-making-cash-cow.

Yup and had been suspiciously cagey about the due date!
Yep, Kieran I think said he would discuss the results at some point in the future if he ever needed to. Even if Jett is not biologically his, him and Bunny are still half siblings and have been brought up together, that would have been a big factor in deciding to place them both together with Kieran.

Congrats on the new thread folks, thanks for posting it @Penguin86 & well done on the title @gashers ❤ and a Facehug for you all having a tough time at the min 👽🤗❤😘

Blade is a protection dog, there's no requirement for him to wear a harness saying so, or a muzzle. But common sense says you'd make people aware of it and muzzle him when he's out, for his own protection, to avoid any accidents. Mine is muzzled when he's out, as he bloody eats stuff he shouldn't otherwise 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Hmm not sure I believe you. Hard to read the written word.
I thought it was funny you talking to your cat etc , ok I made a bad joke , wasn’t aimed at you I did put, about, in so you’d know I was joking , I’m going to sit on the naughty step now , I would never insult a Krusty
Especially you because we have such a laugh 😂

• Heart
  • Wow
My granddaughter was just over nine weeks early she weighed 4lb 8ozs, she will be six weeks old on Saturday and she is still in hospital now. Not sure what she weighs now, I forget to ask but she still has the tube up her nose, dont know when she will be home yet
Oh bless her ❤ that's a fab weight for 9 weeks early. If they are feeding well & doing well they will let her home. Then watch her thrive I do hope she comes home soon. There's something special about little premmies, she'll grow up to be a strong little lady, you see 😘 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I thought it was funny you talking to your cat etc , ok I made a bad joke , wasn’t aimed at you I did put, about, in so you’d know I was joking , I’m going to sit on the naughty step now , I would never insult a Krusty
Especially you because we have such a laugh 😂
Ok but you did upset me
I think more than a naughty step is required!
I hope never to be cruel with my sense of humour just off the wall.

Reactions: 6
Morning all! Wishing Mr Harvey Price a very Happy Birthday 🎂🎉

What I also find sad about her me, me, me birthday bollocks is that 99.9% of the pics are all from paid for articles or staged for paps 😭. Does she have no normal family pics?

Great new title 👍. And my fave Pom pic 🤣🤣

So she's been to Portugal for 10mins for her birthday. Or was it to escape the court date....which was postponed. Wigs on, wigs off, extensions in, extensions out. A very quiet birthday 🤔. Bought some vile pink dog ornaments to add to the piles of shite at the MM. More deplop to come on Fri. More lies on Steph's Sick Bag. Confirmation that all 3 dogs are still alive, phew! Nominated for a bloody NTA award....which we'll never hear the end about 🙄😴🥱. Knees, her feckin' knees, where do we even start???
Pink have you noticed shes saying s
I love the smell of clean clothes, I always put a lot of Comfort in my wash
Nothing better than getting into a freshly laundered bed!

Reactions: 8
Good evening my fellow krusties it has been a day of shopping and gardening the ☀Brings out the best in some people and the worst in others. Well done gnashers on the thread title👏👏👏.
Good to see the same old regurgitated crap from skanky in the scum lucky H that bed follows him everywhere.

Happy 19th birthday H hope you had a fab day 🎂🎊🎉👏

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Ok but you did upset me
I think more than a naughty step is required!
I hope never to be cruel with my sense of humour just off the wall.
Going to the naughty step now, I wasn’t being cruel thought you’d laugh,
I will get around you 🌹🎈🍫

Reactions: 7
What do they say once bitten twice shy? I will leave it at that.
Don't get upset Harry ❤ am sure he didn't mean it. He's in the corner now, big Helga the night nurse at Saint Geraldine's care home for Gentlefolk has put him on the commode chair & he's stopping on it until he's performed she says 👍👍😘

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Don't get upset Harry ❤ am sure he didn't mean it. He's in the corner now, big Helga the night nurse at Saint Geraldine's care home for Gentlefolk has put him on the commode chair & he's stopping on it until he's performed she says 👍👍😘
Lol, bless you, you’re lovely.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Remember he has to stay in the naughty corner a minute for every year of his age - so we will see him in an hour's
time 🤭🤭

Last edited:
  • Haha
Remember he has to stay in the naughty corner a minute for every year of his age - so we will see him in an hours time 🤭🤭
Oh no, big Helga says he's stopping there till he's deposited all his 💩 he's been a bit 'backed up' all week apparently, according to her he'll be off the pot a week next Wednesday 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Oh no, big Helga says he's stopping there till he's deposited all his 💩 he's been a bit 'backed up' all week apparently, according to her he'll be off the pot a week next Wednesday 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I’ve got an old plunger if that’s any use.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I’ve got an old plunger if that’s any use.
Haha, it's ok, Helga's on the case with an old Dyson pipe and a bucket of soapy water, he'll come back smelling of Fairy Liquid Pomegranate and farting sparkly bubbles everywhere once she's done 😘

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.