Katie Price #38 #wigs and lies an arse full of wind the witch should be binned

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do people still use sun beds? I thought they were old hat.

maybe Surrey is very sunny today so their sun beds which are solar powered work better?

Whatever the mind boggles. Pry horror tees!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I would have thought Blade should also be muzzled out in public - rather like skanky actually :)

As for it being in Epsom for sunbed session, maybe it was the place she graced with her presence when living in Ashstead? And they thought they were rid of it LOL :LOL:
Perhaps she went to pay them what she owed then :LOL:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
You can bet a DNA test was first on the agenda for Kieron knowing what an utter slag the old doris is and was.

I wonder if H's actual "father" has wished him a Happy Birthday let alone all the other "Daddies" he's seen come and go in 19 years?
If I remember right bec they hadn’t been together that long, KP wanted a DNA test but Kieran has never disclosed the results, in fact neither has she

• Wow
Reactions: 10
If I remember right bec they hadn’t been together that long, KP wanted a DNA test but Kieran has never disclosed the results, in fact neither has she
So KP doesn't think Jett is Kieran's - what an old scrubber she really is. Who was she screwing before him?

Reactions: 9
So KP doesn't think Jett is Kieran's - what an old scrubber she really is. Who was she screwing before him?
Now that I haven’t a clue, but it has been mentioned about the DNA test several times and krusty has never kicked off saying it’s an all made up story or tried to make a profit off it, it’s all been kept very low key

Now that I haven’t a clue, but it has been mentioned about the DNA test several times and krusty has never kicked off saying it’s an all made up story or tried to make a profit off it, it’s all been kept very low key
Perhaps @mrbusiness can remember who else maybe in the frame? It could be that this is why he is holding out for a payment from the divorce plus he was left basically homeless and he is paying up-keep for Jett and Bunny. I shall change my thought on your original post :)

• Wow
Perhaps @mrbusiness can remember who else maybe in the frame? It could be that this is why he is holding out for a payment from the divorce plus he was left basically homeless and he is paying up-keep for Jett and Bunny. I shall change my thought on your original post :)
I know the dates didn’t quite add up and his birth was a bit cloak and dagger. I’m sure gavin Henson’s hat was thrown into the ring. Kieron has made a few posts about Jetta paternity over the years but it’s always been vague and Jett is his boy whatever
He’s a bit blonde for gavin but if you look at the news articles he spent the night ata hotel with skanky around the time jettwas conceived

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I know the dates didn’t quite add up and his birth was a bit cloak and dagger. I’m sure gavin Henson’s hat was thrown into the ring. Kieron has made a few posts about Jetta paternity over the years but it’s always been vague and Jett is his boy whatever
He’s a bit blonde for gavin but if you look at the news articles he spent the night ata hotel with skanky around the time jettwas conceived
He looks nothing like Gavin. I pity any kid with him as a father. Did she give birth to Jett 'prematurely' in France or something?

Reactions: 6
Joe Hart was mentioned. The vile attention seeking narcissistic witch turned his Wedding day into another attention seeking farce about her. She is bleeping mental 😡

What a load of old tit. Lazy, lazy journalism. How is it heartbreaking FFS. And her bollocks about him always being with her through everything 🤢🤮. THE ONLY bleeping REASON HE'S THERE THROUGH IT ALL IS BECAUSE THE POOR BUGGER CANT GET AWAY & HAS NOBODY TO GET HIM AWAY.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Doesnt it just make yer piss go into mega overboil? She is a Skanky old bleep..bleeping lies that comes out her gob.

Reactions: 12
Yes - just read that. She was also sending flirty messages to this little boy Dan Ferrari Lain
View attachment 592586
She’d have been pregnant here
I thought that too as gavin is quite dark ,but his kids with Charlotte churchare blondies. Who knows ,I mean Kieron is his dad. Wether or not he was the sperm donor I’m not so sure

Do people still use sun beds? I thought they were old hat.

maybe Surrey is very sunny today so their sun beds which are solar powered work better?

Whatever the mind boggles. Pry horror tees!
Christ does she want to have a face even more like an old leather boot?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What is wrong with her? So she was still aiming for a footballer - any footballer would do. Then got pregnant, saw Kieran's tackle and thought he would do and thought she could pass off Jett as his?

Reactions: 8
I thought that too as gavin is quite dark ,but his kids with Charlotte churchare blondies. Who knows ,I mean Kieron is his dad. Wether or not he was the sperm donor I’m not so sure

hano she will never learn........

• Wow
Reactions: 7
What is wrong with her? So she was still aiming for a footballer - any footballer would do. Then got pregnant, saw Kieran's tackle and thought he would do and thought she could pass off Jett as his?
It does make me wonder now when Kieran was reported not long ago saying it was just easier to go with the flow with krusty and not have friction. Perhaps he is scared she will say something now Jett is older.

• Sad
Think he knows who the daddy is but he loves that boy! Not like her! bleep..she doesn’t give a tit about the kids just herself.Hope the tit come out soon!🙏❤

Reactions: 15

The incident with Hanson happened on 9 Dec 2012. Jett was born on 16 Aug 2013 BUT was apparently 8 weeks premature - the thot plickens.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
The incident with Hanson happened on 9 Dec 2012. Jett was born on 16 Aug 2013 BUT was apparently 8 weeks premature - the thot plickens.
30 weeks and over 5 pounds in weight- I sincerely doubt she is telling the truth

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.